Wipro Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Wipro

Having problems with Wipro?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Wipro customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Wipro

Wipro Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Wipro reviews & complaints page 8

I am unable to login into PBLApp even though I have provided correct resume number.My resume number : 1609702 It says invalid ID.How can I come out of this problem? I'm selected in wipro Elite 2021, Please sort out this problem shortly....

I have uloaded all the mandatiory documents and completed my velocity training too..but stil i didnt get any green audit mail and turbo offer letter
Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got the offer from Wipro on 13th January 2022 and another email where I was informed my joining will be somewhere between June and July. Hence I rejected another company's offer.

I rejected a job offer from another company and waited for nearly 3 months without a salary because of Wipro's offer. I have my brother who I should look after and I am facing serious financial issues.

I would want to know when will...

I got selected and received offer letter on November 2021. After that I completed velocity training in May 2022 and received my date of joining to be on 8 August but they postponed it to 28th September. On 14th September i received joining forms also. I filled those forms, joining report, sevice agreement and so on. But again on 16th September they sent a mail regarding postponement of date of joining. This time they didn't mentioned any date and said "onboarding details will be informed one month prior to your date of joining". I don't know when they will onboard me. I reject two offers for Wipro, now they are playing with the candidates. Please resolve my issue and make sure my onboarding as soon as possible, i have all my hopes on Wipro onboarding and eagerly waiting since 10 months. It is very unfair for the IT companies. Many candidates are fearing to question the delays. Please do justice.
    Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have joined wipro at feb 2017, need payslip and incident have also raised no response also dropped mail to them still no response
      Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Hrishikesh Prasad Malave and my Resume number is 22856993 . I have got selected in wipro for Elite phase 1. I completed my 4 month internship. I completed my pjp with 100% still i haven't received any Update regarding my onboarding. I rejected other company for wipro and now they haven't sent the onboarding yet. They just reply to mail saying we will onboard according to business requirements. And now they say they will onboard...
        I got selected and received offer letter on December 2021. After that I completed velocity training in May 2022 and received my date of joining to be in July but they postponed it to 28th September. On 14th September i received joining forms also. I filled those forms, joining report, sevice agreement and so on. But again on 16th September they sent a mail regarding postponement of date of joining. This time they didn't mentioned any date...

6 month back i got offer letter in wipro.After completion of training and got joining on August 8th and postponed 28th September and now again postponed.

They spoiled my career

If don't have Any need then why
        recruited us?

A lot of people like me rejected other offers...?

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
          When we enrolled for the velocity program, We cleared the Wipro test with good marks to get a turbo, then we completed the 3 months of rigorous training with 3 toll gate tests and a project on the 3rd of august.
          Not only the company but we have also indulged all the time with Wipro, and I left other offers to join Wipro, not just for the CTC but for the trust and goodwill of the company.
          We are not against any skill test, but kindly take our assessment after onboarding, because we have already completed all the procedures which were stated for the eligibility of the onboarding.
          Kindly respect our time and career too, we expect some clarity from the company.
          Please revert us back.
          With regards
          SUMANTH BILLA
          superset id:1140832,
          resume number: 22816361,
          Mern stack batch 78,
          Stock route
          Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With a lot of trust on Wipro company, we choose Wipro by rejecting other company offers..

We dedicated nearly 6 months on velocity training program. We done every task assigned by the wipro.

At starting of the training they said, after completion of your training and capstone project with requirement Percentage, u will get your turbo offer letter.
            Then we completed our training with the percentage required by the company. Nearly it's 60 days we completed our training. Still now we didn't get our offer letter.

Please, clarify us when will we receive our turbo offer letter. .

Respected officials of the wipro, please understand how much pressure we are going through, if same thing happen to your children, will you be keep remain clam?..

Please just update us when we get our offer letter and onboarding. Whether our candidature in Wipro is fixed or not .

Atleast conduct a meet and clarify the things
            Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Indrajith V from Kerala, kozhikode.I'm a Bsc Graduated student o[censored]niversity of Calicut, 2022 passout Batch. I was shortlisted for the Assesment test conducted by wipro for WILP Program in 16th Nov 2021. And i completed all the hiring process by wipro including interview and LOI.
              And i signed offer letter on 3 Feb 2022 and i got mail which shows audit as green which means background verification is completed perfectly.br...
              Hello, My name is Nishant Tayal and I got placed in Wipro in November 2021. I got a offer for turbo profile for which I had to go through a training of 3 months. After completing everything from training to projects, I received my offer letter and the joining date as 29th July 2022. Two days prior to my joining they sent me the mail that my onboarding is delayed for what reasons I don't know and the new joining date will be 28 September 2022....
              I bought a 16 A smart plug on Jan 21, 2022, on amazon with order id.[protected]. Since July 2022 the device is not working. Kindly help in contacting the company. I am not able to contact the company.
              Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi, our sincere apologies for your inconvenience.
              Please DM us your contact details in the following format, our team will reach you and help solve your issue.
              Name -
              Phone -
              Address -
              Pin code -
              Invoice no -

Respected Sir/Mam
                Resume Number[protected]
                SuperSet ID - 1628515
                I am a selected candidate in the elite profile later I got a velocity upgradation opportunity from your side to boost up my career. So I begin my training in java full stack with my learning partner stack route and I also cleared my all assignments and tollgates with more than 90% marks, in fact, my capstone project was done so well that I scored more than...
                I am an Ex-employee in Wipro. My last working day is 9th of July, 2022. I had returned all the hardware and ID card one day before my LWD. And I got the confirmation email for that. But after few days I got an email that I still have to submit one asset. I reached out to the asset management team and they informed me that one of the asset is missing and they'll be searching for it and close the issue.
                But it's been 2 months that the...

Hi, My name is Rijo Varghese I got selected in Wipro as Solution Delivery Analyst on 11 August. It’s been 1 month since I didn’t receive any BGV link. They’re even not responding my mail. I try to call HR they’re not picking my phone calls. I lost my job as my previous company exit from India at least they should tell there candidate what is happening.
                Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Onboard embarking form is not working it shows http server error 400.

My superset I'd:1156621
                    My resume number:22766365

I received pjp survey mail on July 21 but i didn't got any update from your side after that mail.please help me about my onboarding....

I have not received any updates regarding Onboarding or Joining formalities. As some of my friends and colleagues have 27th June as their onboarding date. It is so long time we all are waiting for further updates but atleast have intimation about our onboarding till when we all elite phase 1 students have to wait as this waiting situation creates panic among students.
                    So I request you to please at least intimate us about when we are going to get onboard or which month we are going to onboard.
                    Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don't know why you are doing like this.We have been waiting for 11 months but still we didn't get any onboarding mail.Why is wipro Delaying Onboarding.Is this why you recruited us to suffer without getting onboarded by simply sitting in our houses.Please send us Onboarding mail .Our parents and relatives is asking when will I get to work in company . How long should a person wait for Onboarding.The last mail we've received from wipro is...