Wish Net — sign in page not opening

279,Canal Street , Shreebhumi, LakeTown, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Krishna Dalmia on Jun 19, 2019
Yash Dalmia
Above us my resgisterd detail
From Last 8 days my sign in page isn't opening, i koled several times to customer care no. But they only know 2 things 1st how to fool customers 2nd just passing time in office with collegues from 10am to 8pm, they ask me to contact local agent nd ask him to diable 1 pack coz 2 packs were activate but when i contacted local he said another thing he came did something with wires then asked me to check it was okk for a time being but then again same problem just tell me whome should i ask to fix it coz n a student of Media studies i need proper internet thats why i m relying on Wifi if i had to use my phone connection for everything why i am paying every month for Wireless connection, nd i[censored] can't properly treat ur customers then plez plez plez don't fool people by Doing Advertisments spending Millions nd can't even spend a penny to have some Good Human Resource Management team for ur customers who rely on things from ur service nd u are not even providing them properly, Just tell me what should be done to get it fix properly nd i[censored] guys cant then... TY VM for ur great (So-Called) Services.

Krishna Dalmia
krishna.[protected]@gmail.com

[Jun 19, 2019] Wish Net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

86, Golaghata Road, Saraswati Apartment, 6th Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700048
    Wish Net - sign in page not opening