Xclusiveoffer.com — Fraud website calling and telling about huge gifts on payment of purchase of 6000

Arthur Thomas on Aug 14, 2016
Xclusiveoffer.com... Fraud website calling and tellling about huge gifts on payment of purchase of 6000. They have some hidden links with password that will shows the offers.
They asked me to opne the offer page
Xclusiveoffer.com/offer3228
This willl show the offer page to buy a product with 6000.
Then there is link for exclusive gifts which will show all the assured gifts.
Complaint comments  16 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Today I got a call again from the same website asking why have you raised a complaint in consumer complaint.
I told him you are doing a fraud business by calling up innocent customers and asking to go to a link which has no direct link reference from the website. to which he started arguing and abusing stating you have not bought any item then why have you complained.

GUYS beware of any fradulent calls from XCLUSIVEOFFER
pradeepundefined's reply, Sep 16, 2016
Hey,
How did you complain about them?
I also want to complain about my issue
xclusiveoffer is big fraud compay
Yes xclusive offer is doing fraud business, they promised me a DELL laptop as assured free gift for a combo offer for which I paid rs 3999/- but sent me a dress material as gift. They showed me the gifts from hidden like open http://www.xclusiveoffer.com/deal3999/ and then click on view assured gift, in box that appears enter any name phone number and code as nX93Re2D, accept terms and you will see http://www.xclusiveoffer.com/assuredprize/prize.php in which all assured gifts are indicated, the caller will tell you that your ranking is now DELL laptop, but ultimately you will get some dress material. Also they will ask you to pay RS 20000/- for a jewellery worth 30000/- to enter into 4 wheeler contest. be careful while believing the calls from this site.
xclusiveoffer.com is a fraud company. They promised assured gifts like iphone, dell laptop and other.
Before giving the gift they will make you buy some products costing 5k to 6k and in return you don't get anything!
Beware!!
Beware of this website. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from them!
The online E-Commerce company Xclusiveoffer.com representative cheated by making false promise and got the payment processed for Rs.3999/- for a worthless Lotto products Combo. they did send the products after 15 - 20 days. Checked with them regarding refund procedure, as no information on the website. I did send the products back to them via DTDC courier (B[protected] that reached them on 28th Aug'16. Still as on date no response nor any update on my refund amount. Very sick customer care and their inefficient Team Leader Abhishek. No courtesy for customer calling from other states. Always busy in lunch breaks. No response to the calls. If anyone can take action, please do so. And do not fall for such cheap website offers.

Lokesh Babu S
lokesh.satya@gmail.com
i am calling for thise
what thise true or fraud
Xclusiveoffer.com is biggest fraud. They called me just now and ordered me 5 gifts - laptop, iphone, watch etc. Then they asked to purchase 5000 worth of puma combo products.
I knew from the beginning that this is fraud call. So i handled them very well. Call duration was almost half an hour. The girls working there in call centre are trained to fool people and they started abusing too as they got to know that i was wasting time n not buying anything. They seem low educated and cheap from their talking.
When threatened them about registering a complaint in consumer court they told me to go on!!! I haven't purchased anything from this website.

If anyone has purchased and got con, plz register a FIR against them!! I support
Ldeore747@gmail.com
Even today I got a call from this fake company Xclusiveoffer and I knew the movement they told to buy something worth 5k... I handled very nicely saying ok I will buy 5k product from ur site but provided u have to give free gift first and than only I will buy so he started giving me all jazz...I told him a big No in firm voice...guys pls be aware of such cheater's
Xclusiveoffer is the india's greatest ecommerce company in india They always send the genuine and original products because i was purachsed a products from xclusiveoffer like a levis Tshirt when i was recieved my order and i opened its a branded white colour tshirt still i wear those tshirt Thats why i am saying xclusiveoffer is an excellent ecommerce sites in india ...
Dear xclusiveoffer.com

Thanks to your support finally I got my prize
Before 2 and 3 days back I was thinking that I will not get my prize but today I got my prize then I will understood that you were saying right.

Ramachandra shekhar
The online E-Commerce company Xclusiveoffer.com representative cheated by making false promise and got the payment processed for Rs.3999/- for a worthless Lotto products Combo. they did send the products after 07 - 08 days. I did not received the products that reached on 31st Jan'18 bcoz they were send only 3999 products not prize that dell laptop as per telecommunication. Still as on date no response nor any update on my refund amount. Very sick customer care and their inefficient Team Leader Raj Thakur and now his board no. is unavailable. Always busy in lunch breaks or meeting. Now his board no. is no available. No response to the calls. If anyone can take action, please do so. And do not fall for such cheap website offers.

Rama Mondal
BIG FRAUD no commitment
Guy's in logo ne mere sath bhi fraud kiya tha 20000 rs le liya 4 whiller contest ke naam pe na gold jewellery aayi na 4 whiller
Maine call kiya amount bhi ni refund kiya then maine Xclusiveoffer.com se 3 smart watch order kiya aur cash on delivery option select kiya jab delivery wala to maine delivery le liya aur bina paise diye signature kiya bhaga diya bola pehle paise refund karo fir paise lo fraud logo ke sath fraud hi karna padta hai boss jiska bhi paisa fasa yahi sahi option hai maine consumer Forum me complaint bhi kiya but koi khaas response ni mila
Yes xclusive offer is doing fraud business, they promised me a DELL laptop as assured free gift for a combo offer for which I paid rs 3999/- but sent me a dress material as gift. They showed me the gifts from hidden like open http://www.xclusiveoffer.com/deal3999/ and then click on view assured gift, in box that appears enter any name phone number and code as bpm9b3j4 accept terms and you will see http://www.xclusiveoffer.com/assuredprize/prize.php in which all assured gifts are indicated, the caller will tell you that your ranking is now DELL laptop, but ultimately you will get some dress material. Also they will ask you to pay RS 20000/- for a jewellery worth 30000/- to enter into 4 wheeler contest. be careful while believing the calls from this site.

Xclusiveoffer.com - Fraud website calling and telling about huge gifts on payment of purchase of 6000

Na, Maharashtra