[Resolved]  Y-Axis Overseas Careers — money refund

We had approached y-axis for their services 2 years back. We paid rs. 40000/-, provided all the required documents. It has been 2 years that they have taken money from us but still have not at all worked on our case. We have no results. Initially it was kanchan sharma, assistant team leader
#106, shivalik-5, mahalaxmi cross road, paldi. Ahmedabad-380 007.
Tel:[protected], email i'd-kanchan. [protected]@y-axis.com, website: http://www.y-axis.com and now it is neelima francis j, client relationship officer, phone:[protected], ext #11-13-67, email: cro. [protected]@y-axis.com, 4th floor, shantha lakshmi building, road no : 36, jubilee hills, hyderabad - 82.

Now they after 2 years they say that they can either 25% refund of the consultation fee or continue to wait till they do something.

Most of the times the account managers are on leave and not available for assistance. And if it is their fault, they will ask someone else to talk to you.

It is a complete scam. They take money from people and just keep it with them without moving your file even to an inch. Trust me, we have real bad experience with them. Just don't trust them or their big banners across the city. Its a big scamm!
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Y-Axis Overseas Careers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Y-Axis Overseas Careers Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2019 Dear Rakhi,

Good Evening!!

Y-Axis being a transparent company to deal with we have kept our promise and have diligently processed your case.

As you have written to us, Our client relationship is trying to reach you, In order to provide you the best possible solution please connect with them over the calls and emails then we will provide you the solution.

Best regards,
Client Relationship Officer
Y-Axis Overseas Careers
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

So when you ask for refund, Y-AXIS denies saying they will only pay 10 %. Why will some one except that? After waiting for 2 years, they just want to give my money only 10%. Moreover, their employees are rude, and bang the phone on your face. Their attitude is that either you take whatever 10% we are giving you or wait until we can get you result. After waiting for 2 years, does any one really have any patience left. Surely not. So better not trust these guys and pay them. Once your money is with them, you will only keep waiting for results endlessly. Trust me.
My name is Peter. My Member id-APHYD[protected] and the Claim ID is APHYD[protected]. It got rejected twice when I applied online without a proper reason. And I am not getting proper support from my employer as well. Can someone help me on this.

Y-Axis Overseas Careers
    Y-Axis Overseas Careers Phone
    +91 40 3058 9615 [Head Office]
    +91 40 3058 9614 [Head Office]
    +91 76 7080 0000 [Head Office]
    Y-Axis Overseas Careers Address
    Suite 102, GS Chambers, Nagarjuna Circle, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500082