Y-Axis Overseas Careers Customer Care

+91 40 3058 9615  [Head Office]

3rd Floor, Dega Tower, Raj BhavanRoad, Somajiguda, Hyderabad 500082

3rd Floor, Fortune Atrium, Road No. 36, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500033
Tel:

Suite 1202 & 1215, 2nd & 4th Floor, Santha Lakshmi Jubilee, Road No. 36, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500033

LGF 1 & 2, Basement, Ashoka Bhoopal Chamber, S.P Road, Secunderabad 500003

Prestige Meridian 1, Suite 1112, MG Road, Bangalore 560001
Tel:

Prestige Meridian 2, Suite 103, 103A & 104, Ground Floor, MG Road, Bangalore 560001

612, 2nd Floor, 80 Feet Road, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore 560095
Tel:

41, Chowringhee 3rd Floor, Kanak Building, Opp. to Maidan Metro Station, Kolkata 700071
+91 33 3002 1908
+91 33 3002 1911

Suite 821/822/826, Level 8 RDB Boulevard, Plot K1, Sector V, Block EP & GP, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091
Tel:

Kotian Nirman, A101-103, 1st Floor, Next to Fun Republic, Andheri Link Road (West), Mumbai 400058
Tel:

315/316, Platinum Techno Park, Plot No. 17 & 18, Sector 30-A Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703

1st Floor, No. 116 & 124, Connaught Place, Bund Garden Road, Pune 411001

106, 1st Floor, Shivalik-5, Mahalaxmi Cross Roads, Paldi, Ahmedabad 380007

3 Mc Nichols Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600031
Tel:

3rd Floor, Raksha Arcade, Old No. 29, New No. 63, 2nd Street, Kamaraj Avenue, Kasthuribai Nagar, Adyar, Chennai 600020

Flat 410-411A, 4th Floor, International Trade Tower, Nehru Place, Delhi 110019
Tel:

715-716, Narain Manzil, 24 Bharakhamba Road, Behind Metro Station Gate 5, Connaught Place, Delhi 110001
Tel:

Suite # 1212, 12th Floor, Level 12, Building No. 8C, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II, Gurgaon 122002

View More Information...

Awesome

Y-Axis Overseas Careers related photos (23)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Y-Axis Overseas Careers Photos

Y-Axis Overseas Careers Complaints & Reviews

Y-axis has been cheating me since day one. Instead of making my visa process easier they have made it even more complicated....
A representative started approaching me for Canada PR Visa in 2019.I was a little skeptical initially but later the same person...

I was told that the CRM team will call me back for my refund request.
However, ever since then my calls are not answered neither my emails are reverted.

I will need a call back from the team ASAP.
Mar 01, 2021

Y-Axis Overseas Careers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Sushmitha sukumar,

Y-Axis Customer Service
Its been 24 hours and still no response from the team!!
Dear Sushmitha sukumar,

Our CRO team will get back to you with an amicable solution

Y-Axis Overseas Careers

These people have charged us a fees of Rs 4000/- for assistant in arranging recruitment services for any International country...
    I want to state my dissatisfaction over the way in which our case has been handled by Y-AXIS. There are few points I wanted...
    On 29 Jan 2020 I paid Y-axis Rs. 3304 for a detailed evaluation of my candidacy for Australia and Canada. They send me a report...
    Look at what Y-axis do to me. I paid them 1 lakh 18 thousands. Due to their massive ignorance and false information, i had...

First of all, they promised to refund if things don't work. I was given a very bad resume by their team in a day time and I had to put all work and prepared my resume. Next, they fake consultant at abroad and nobody will offer job or schedule interview too.

I didn't get PR, and they are refusing to give refund. The employees are so rude, and they closing my refund request without consent.

Please do the needful.
    Jan 22, 2021

They keep closing my ticket, saying resume writing done and I got job offer through them.

When I ask them proof to show me that they had done resume writing or job schedule and offer. They close ticket rejecting refund.

Its me who prepared resume and sent. I do have email proofs. I did not get any job offer through them or PR.

I need my money back.
    Dear Sumi Thirumani,

Dear Sumathi Thirumani,

You have signed up with Y-Axis in 2016 for Canada Immigration services and Job search assistance.

We are reviewing your details and certainly, we will provide you with an amicable solution for the same.

Y-Axis Overseas Careers

Had applied and applied for immigration in y axis currently I just applied for exit formalities but not willing to refund my amount
      Jan 22, 2021

Dear Venudh Babu,

Dear Venudh babu,

We acknowledge the receipt fo the concern you have raised.

Our Subject matter expert has already explained everything to you in detail.

Permit us to review the case and we will surely do the needful.

Y-Axis Overseas Careers

I got into contract with Dec 2019 and after thorough discussion with Ms. Rajni around my profile and Ilets score and CRS score...

I have used Y-Axis service last year to apply for my Canada PR although i have completed all formalities like ECA, IELTS etc etc but needed a expert to apply so that PNP application can add value as my score was low and as per discussion with Nishin ([protected]@y-axis.com ) Y Axis are expert and they can help to move application very fast. I trusted them and paid 70K INR as per their requirement and they took money before PR application itself. Since then i am chasing them as every month they will chase the service person and journey of chase starts from scratch explaining once again whats been done on and on ..Its been year and application is expired and i am now chasing them for refund as Y AXIS has failed to even provide a consultancy forgot about expertise but no response every day i send email and i get email we are looking into it but no refund..NEVER BURN YOUR MONEY WITH SUCH FRAUD COMPANY

Apoorv.[protected]@gmail.com
        Dec 21, 2020

Dear Apoorv,

Y-Axis Customer Service
        The complaint is not resolved and Y-Axis is trying to foul play but sending email to refund 40% etc etc ..i need my full refund
        Y-Axis Overseas Careers Customer Care's response, Jan 29, 2021
        Dear Apoorv Srivastava,

We acknowledge the receipt of the concern you have raised and have addressed it also.

We are disappointment to get this review from you because we have already rendered all the assured services to you and have been servicing still.

However our team is further evaluating the case and we shall surely do the needful.

Y-Axis Overseas Careers

Kalpana Pattyappu and Dhandu Sai Kumar, I Will SUE YOU.

They lied to me regarding the following details and...
          We made the payment(attached) to your organisation and got my report stating that I am eligible to apply for Canada PR thereby...
          I approached Y-axis for FInland job search. I asked them before enrolling about the global job market and they promised me...
          Hope you take this mail seriously... I’m just under graduated student...I completed my Bachelors in 2020 August...I want...
          I stopped using their service immediately when i realised this whole thing was a scam. Send money to my agent Mr. Dhandu Sai...

Why is a consultant accepting student visa applications if ielts is not completed. We are been told to pay for the college admission fees as we would get conditional offer letter. However it’s all cheating and no guidance given to us at all. No reply from
          Branch manager too we have to call them every now and then.
          Nov 01, 2020

Dear Rahulsurivihana,

We appreciate if you can publish your details too, then raising a complaint with a hidden identity.

Y-Axis has an exclusive Customer relationship department, to address dejected clients. We will do a thorough investigation on the matter and provide with an amicable solution. If you are our registered client, please share your identity and let us know your concerns in detail to [protected]@y-axis.com.

As long as, the identity is not shared and you write to us about the complaint, we disagree with the comments posted.

Y-Axis Overseas Careers

I was associated with Y-Axis for 11 months, during the lockdown situation, I was given an option to work from home. Just like...
            Complaint against y axis overseas consultant, hyderabad office - refund needed

Dear team,