Y-Axis Overseas Careers — refund of money

Archria on Dec 29, 2017
I archana singh had applied through yaxis for australian immigration. All details educational as well as professional were provided to them and they had chosen “organizational & method analyst “for me &the form was filled likewise.
But i got a negative reply from vetasses on the grounds that the profile applied for does not match my roles.
What analysis did yaxis did for choosing this profile based on my job roles that wasnt accepted by vetassess.
After having paid so much this is the outcom which is given to me without any proper justification.
Being in such market any profile should be skillfully chosen for a candidate hence yaxis should make the refund because of its inefficient handling of case.

[Dec 29, 2017] Y-Axis Overseas Careers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Y-Axis Overseas Careers Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Archana,

Hope you are doing well.

Thanks for letting us know your concerns in detail. We regret the inconvenience caused.

I have tried reaching you multiple times and sent an email however there was no response to speak with you and discuss regarding the Vetassess outcome.

I will speak with you on 2nd Jan 2018 and explain you in detail regarding the outcome.

At any stage your concerns are important to us and shall be resolved with a valid solution. Your patience and understanding during this period is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Y-Axis Client Relationship Department
Y-Axis Overseas Careers Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2018
Dear Archana,

I regret for the decision made on your file by Vetassess.

I have clarified you that your profile was refused based on the interview conducted with you as the information provided was not matching to the description of ANSZSCO for your nominated occupation. If the refusal was due to incomplete documentation they would have commented they it's because of the documents. If the refusal is due to roles not matching they would have clearly mentioned in the negative explanation email that it was refused due to roles.

There is no fault of Y-Axis in processing your case and we don't have control on the outcome as it will decided by the assessing authority as there will be multiple factors to be considered before a decision is made.

Thanks and Regards
Y-Axis Client Relationship Department
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 76 7080 0000 [Support]
    Suite 102, GS Chambers, Nagarjuna Circle, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500082
    Y-Axis Overseas Careers - refund of money