Y-Axis Overseas Careers — y axis cheat fraud

Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Udit Bangia on Oct 14, 2019
Well i got in touch with them for the canada pr service. Without making me know that i am not eligible for the express entry directly as my crs score is less, the agent stated omg you are eligible below is the evaluation report. The agent made me talk to a process consultant he said in your total 3 years 4 months experience if you remove your 7 months experience as you dont have a experience letter from your employer, your crs score will go more low so we need to show.

And in the starting my agent swapnika said no udit no need to worry even if we remove that experience your crs score will be the same.

I have myself checked my crs score and it does not comes out to be 404 as per canadian website. My score comes out to be 336. I asked many consultancies they said you are not eligible then how can they just lie to me for ruining my career, my time, my everything.

They lied to me you are just 25 start now with the process nor your score will go low next year when you turn 26. And in real it doesn't hamper my score even if i am 26 now.

A big lie just to grab money from people. That is where i started the process. Another thing i transferred 38 thousand to there account excluding gst as per the recipet i got and on the agreement it is just written 33 thousand excluding gst, first installment paid.

It is just been 12 days from the day i made my first installment. I am asking for refund as i have not signed the agreement till yet. And the agent is now making drama saying no you can just change the service to another amount or a service to the equivalent amount paid.

[Oct 14, 2019] Y-Axis Overseas Careers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Y-Axis Overseas Careers Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2019
Dear Udit Bangia,

We acknowledge the receipt of your post, Our Client Relationship team is reviewing and we shall get back to you at the earliest on the same.

Best regards,
Client Relationship Officer
Y-Axis Overseas Careers
Y-Axis Overseas Careers Customer Care's response, Oct 21, 2019
Dear Udit Bangia,

Our Client Relationship team has contacted you and has done the needful on your case.

Best regards,
Client Relationship Officer
Y-Axis Overseas Careers
Updated by Udit Bangia, Nov 17, 2019
My complaint has been resolved almost . I am just waiting for the next refund . As soon as I get that, I will put my complaint status as resolved.

+91 76 7080 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 40 3058 9615 [Head Office]
    +91 40 3058 9614 [Head Office]
    Suite 102, GS Chambers, Nagarjuna Circle, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500082
    Y-Axis Overseas Careers - y axis cheat fraud