[Resolved]  Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — service failure

I have never in my life experienced such a poor customer service from any travel or any other service provider company.
My go air flight for maldives got cancelled and yatra never cared to inform me about the same. When i got to know it from airlines itself, i contacted yatra people and that turned out to be the most disappointing customer service i have ever experienced. It took me three attempts to finally reach a person who was ready to listen what my concern was and after listening he gave me a standard response to wait for 2 hours for a call back. I waited for half the day and there was no call back. I called again and requested to speak with a supervisor and that person said he is transferring my call t the supervisor right away and got rid of the call. On the other hand, the supervisor kept me on mute and did not interact at all inspite of my numerous attempts. I waited for 26 minutes on the call, and nobody responded. The customer service people tell you to you to write email and wait for call back but you wont get any call back or any response to emails.
Forget about providing a resolution or refund, they dont address and entertain the customer only at the first place to know what the issue is. Stop calling yourself as india's leading travel partners becuase you have only brought shame to the travel industry by your poorest customer service. Another and very fine example of why make my trip and goibibo are the trusted and leading brands.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 31, 2019

[Apr 30, 2019] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Apr 30, 2019 Dear Minali,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience you have gone through. We are already in receipt of the same concern received on Twitter on which our team is presently looking into. Please be assured that we will continue to work on the original complaint received till we are able to resolve the concerns and respond you on the same mode of communication.

Yatra Care
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Your Twitter response are as robotic and lame as here. You dont provide solution to the customers, you only find a way out to fool them even more. No solution or any action taken for all this harassment till date.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in
    1950
    Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Phone
    +91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Address
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001