YLG Salon Chennai Anna Nagar — Terrible Service

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 AJ!!!
YLG Salon ! Painful and disastrous waxing! Never going back! I think a better expansion is " You Leave Grumpy" salon. Painless Waxing. Don't get fooled by those words. Because it does pain the customer in every way - physically, emotionally and financially. Their combos may seem priced attractively. But they are actually priced in comparison to bigger brands such as Naturals. First of all finding a salon that does good waxing is like finding a reasonably priced good tailor in Chennai. Then I decide to go to this salon to experience "Painful waxing". And I mean that. The staff is not trained to do waxing. They have not been taught the importance of direction of hair in the area of waxing. They just apply wax from the top to the bottom of your arm in a straight sweep and strip it off in the opposite direction. Result : In growth. Then they tell u that it's all the same. I even taught her how to do it showing her the direction of my hair. But she just messed that up all the more. Oh yes she also left me a scar near my elbow because of the ineffective waxing the first time. So I requested for another person to do the waxing of legs and she was busy with another customer. So I had no other option but to continue with this lady. She was in such a hurry to finish the service that she would without rubbing the strip properly on my arms or legs she pulled off the strip. Result: more in- growth. Completely dissatisfied with the service I did not get all the services which were a part of the package and paid them and left. Never ever am I stepping into that salon again and request anyone who reads this to pass the word. Why pay so much for an unhappy evening, dissatisfaction and pain. We are better off with body hair.

Terrible Service
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

No. 55,5th Main, Hal 2nd Stage, Behind Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560008
    YLG Salon Chennai Anna Nagar - Terrible Service