Zaakpay.com — amount deducted from my account without consent

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Shobha Muniraju on Apr 22, 2019

I see there is amount deduction happening on my standard chartered account without even my notice.

This is by zaak payment every day there is amount of 70+ deducted. Not sure why this is getting deducted.

Bank is just closed eyes seems like. Without otp consent how can third party deduct amount from my account.

Also today some other company by name future tech deducted 7400.

I have raised a complain only after this huge amount got deducted i notice the other small transaction that is being done.

I need justice on this.

Shobha. M

[Apr 22, 2019] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have paid 2038 INR to loan front but they are saying that they didnt receive the amount till now as of now i have done the payment again to them due to ur technical issue i have been seeing the issue since last march 26 2019 please send refund the amount to the wallet
order reference id :ZP584f98aa452c7

I have cancelled my railway ticket from zaakpay gateaway and my pnr no. Is [[protected]] Amount has been refunded to zaakpay by railway but still not credited to my ac. Total amount to be refunded to me after deduction is inr /-195. My cancellation date is 10/04/2019. Please do needful as soon as possible.

With regards

Ref of [protected]
Irctc site shows amount refunded but not credited in Bank account. Please do needful
Please reimburse the refund of I'd [protected] of irctc booking refund
PNR Number [protected] /IRCTC Transaction ID [protected], an amount of Rs. 1985.0

Refund processing date:15-Apr-2019
Refund amount:1985.0
Refund reference no:ZP585b9e2aa6a19
Payment Option used : Zaakpay PG

But not refund my money in my bank.
Train Ticket booking for Rs. 1900.49 was attempted through IRCTC app online. Transaction ID [protected] on 9th April.

The payment was deducted from my account, but ticket was not issued. Till today, the deducted payment has not been refunded back to my account. Please refund the full amount immediately.
I had cancelled my ticket on 22 April . Now the irctc app is showing the refund status as 'refeunded'
but I haven't received any money in my account .
Zaakpay please look into it

Details:
Transaction ID [protected]
PNR No: [protected]
Refund Id: [protected]

8A, DDA Pocket 1, Sector 7 Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110075
    Zaakpay.com - amount deducted from my account without consent