[Resolved] Zomato — check my account and reactivate

rameshreddy5143 on Oct 1, 2018
When i trying to place an order it shows like your account has been disabled. You can't order anything like that i don't know why this happened. Actually i raise a complaint on one food order and zomato people assisted with me and resolved my concern and that next day i opened the account for ordering them it shows like disabled. Please re activate my account asap. Email id:[email protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 2, 2018

[Oct 01, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zomato Customer Care's response, Oct 02, 2018
Hi, please share your registered contact details so that we can get this checked

Comments

Unfortunately i cancel my cod order than your delivery boy sukhpal singh [protected] dhmaki de rha hai marne ki my no. [protected] my oder no is [protected]
I ordered the pizza from dominos through zomato on 17 September 2018 but till I didn't get my money back...
My zomato no. -[protected]
Name- Himanshu gupta
I had ordered food on Sept 21 2018. 2 transactions failed while ordering food online through Zomato App. Amount of Rs. 440 each time transaction is done. Payment is made through net banking.

Transaction DescriptionI CONN REF/[protected]/RAZORPAY/DT.21-09-20
Transaction DescriptionI CONN REF/[protected]/RAZORPAY/DT.21-09-20
At the time of order promo code successfully applied but at the time of payment I have charged without adjusting promo code amount

I just ordered "gundappa donne biriyani mane"from zomato. I did the payment through my debit card.Rs 114.50 got debited from my account but there occurred an error in order confirmation . The order was not placed but I lost my money. The customer care number also not working. Please refund my money😣

On 17th Aug 2018 there was failed payment, Zomato yet to refund.
Again on 22nd sept 2018 another couple of failed payments. No number of Zomato works. Please take action against this company
My online payment deduct..but order is not deliver..plzzz refund my payment
Hello sir iam syed nazeer uddin plz check my login id [protected] sir my id terminated why sir plz reactive my id sir its not my fault plz i request sir

1932
    +91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - check my account and reactivate