Zomato — food not deliver and payment also debit my account, no response from zomato and delivery boy mr. pratham id-[protected]

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 samira choudhary on Feb 16, 2019

I have booked an order thru zomato app on 15.02.2019 at 07:15 pm from "natural's ice cream" rajauri garden - delhi thru my paytm [protected], but order not deliver on my address, when i saw the msg on app "your order reject" i called to delivery boy but he said your phone not responding so i am not able to deliver the food, if i mentioned my location and address so how can zomato delivery boy reject the order and behave very badly.

I think he was not at my location and reject as per their convenient.

But due to zomato irresponsible delivery boy and also zomato service also not support to refund my money are very bad and make the fool thru their service and collect the money or reject order as per their convenient.

[Feb 17, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

1952
    +91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - food not deliver and payment also debit my account, no response from zomato and delivery boy mr. pratham id-9205674263