Zomato — incomplete order and deficiency in service

Sonu20009 on Oct 9, 2018
Order from papa please cafe.
Placed on 7th oct at 10:48 pm.
Id: [protected]
This order was placed by me on the date given. The first problem was food was delivered 1 hour later to me it and the order was incomplete the coffee was not as per the minimum level and the food was worst. It was like that it has been cooked a day before and than that has been delivered. Complain so many time in zomato chat but no satisfactory reply was given by your team.
So you please check it and provide refund of the entire amount because of defecency of service by your team and restruent.

incomplete order and deficiency in service

[Oct 09, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  12 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Its take to long time I want my money you deducted from my paytm as far as possible of refund amount of rs 419 refund me quickly

Hey

I have order the food from tav parsad faridabad l.the balance had detected from the account and order is not confirm.

I have ordered from Subway (SB ROAD) of 135₹ From paytm and payment Is done but i didn’t receive any text from restaurant and also non delivery man contacted me!!!

Hi team,

I placed an order on 7th of October 2018 from biryani lovers, the order amount has been deducted from my paytm wallet and accepted successfully by zomato but the order has not been placed with zomato.I want the refund of my money.Kindly resolve the matter as soon as possible.

I had placed an order for pasta at Zomato's Sunday offer . I applied the code NEW50 the offer was valid...I did a card payment. The Money was deducted as I got a message from the bank. Zomato's app said that 502 gateway not found..I don't know what that means..but my order was not placed..I have lost my Money..

256rs deducted in my account but not yet received my order first time I used zomato really am getting irritated hereafter I won't use zomato kindly refund my money ASAP.

Just ordered from Zomato they have deducted the amount from my account but order was not place.

My order is not delevery but my account balance debit by 220 Rs My account number[protected] plz Zomato refund my money

Ïmprêssîvé Sôürâv's reply, Oct 7, 2018
Plz Zomato refund my money bcz my order is not delevery but my account balance debit by 220 Rs
Amount deducted from online payment but order not placed . Kindly refund my money.

For my order my paytm cash is deducted but my when I am when I open zomato app it is not showing any kind of order details
For which my cash is already deducted

I book my order online in chandigarh by zomato.and use code sun50 ..online deducted my money but no give order why???

While placing order an amount has-been debited from account but the order has not been place. Of Rs.131/-.

+91 83 7509 7031 [South]
    +91 83 7507 3452 [North]
    139-P, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Zomato - incomplete order and deficiency in service