[Resolved] Zomato — my refund amount not received yet | order no-[protected]

Na, Haryana, India
 Sharad11 on Oct 12, 2018
On 3rd october, i have ordered online with lazeez food. I called to restaurant and asked about the valid bill where i can reimburse those amount i my company, so they said i cannot provide the valid bill, so i asked him about the cancellation. Meantime i checked with zomato customer care number and both have confirmed that you can cancel your order and that amount will be reverted by tomorrow.

I wrote 3-4 mails on their escalation id [protected]@zomato.com but never received any response.

Just i checked with online chat support and they are saying there is no such policy for refund. What is the joke, if i not taken that order how i can liable for pay the amount of 1935 inr.

Please have a look into issue and refund the amount as soon as possible.

Lazeez food
Order number:

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 14, 2018
I received an call from Aaryan Anand Zomato and they resolved my issue gracefully. Thanks Aaryan for the help and support.
Really big thanks to Consumer complaint portal!!! Now I am happy as my amount is credited back to my account.

[Oct 12, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sharad11, Oct 12, 2018
Customer support personal every time telling me, you will get refund in 24 hours and lator when I told him the case was on 3rd then they says as per policy you were unresponsive hence we can provide you refund. What is the joke.
Updated by Sharad11, Oct 12, 2018
When i contacted zomato chat for help and they declined to refund and asked for writer email on [protected]@zomato.com. This is very disappointing to see such services from such a highly reputed organization whose motive is to serve customers best. Request you to please look into this and initiate the refund asap.

my refund amount not received yet | order no-1692456244

Comments

No order conformation
I have placed order in zomato in buhari restaurant chennai bit due to payment gateway problem my money got deducted but order was not placed.. 2 times same problem happened. my money rs. 602 get deducted.. what should I do??
mail id [protected]@gmail.com
My order ID ZOMATO116759
In my account 256rs deducted today first time am using zomato. I faced many issues in zomato.hereafter I won't prefer zomato really useless app.kindly refund my money ASAP
I had placed one order on 07 Oct 2018 from Biryani Box Bhubaneswar Patia through app for Rs 264.40... the amount was debited from.my credit card but order is not placed.
Please refund my money
Customer care is not approachable
Apsara Ponnekanti's reply, Nov 14, 2018
Are u der?
Pls refund my money ... I had not cancelled the order .. Zomato cancelled the order .. neither got food nor money .. order number: [protected]
My account is blocked without reason. They are treating us like dogs . If we complain they block our account.

My account id is [protected]@gmail.com