Zomato — rude behavior

I order every day on zomato and give them best ratings and tips. I do have an other option called swiggy. But i am more inclined to your app as you started first in my city. The guy you have sent for delivery today is rude and he wants me to come to the road and pick up my order. Please take a count on how many orders i have placed. If these kind of # are in place that will be a good reason for me to opt for swiggy and leave zomato. I might file a law suit about the guy you have sent for delivery including your company for damaged reputation.
Your chat is not at all responsive. Let’s see i will submit the evidences of rude behavior on social media. We will troll until zomato shut down in our city. The delivery person name is gottipati babu and he called from his own number instead of zomato no and this is the first time i am seeing this. His no is [protected]. If we have to get the road to pick up an order we need not order from zomato. Please check my previous orders, tips and ratings.

[Apr 29, 2019] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Zomato