[Resolved] Zoom Car — Unnecessarily Blacklisted by the Zoom Car

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Nischal Kala on Mar 29, 2017
I am a regular customer of Zoom Car but from a couple of months, i am trying to book a zoom car but the application is showing that you are blacklisted by the zoom car without any reason and intimation.

After that i have emailed almost 3-4 times to the zoom car support but there is no response from there side. I have also called so many times to the customer care number but not able to connect with the representative.

My E-mail I'D is - [email protected]

Please help me out of this and provide a valid reasons for this inconvenience caused.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2017

[Mar 29, 2017] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2017
Hello Nischal,

Greetings!

We did check the email account: [email protected] and see that the account is active. Request you to kindly upload a photocopy of your original license and revert for us to check on the same and do the needful.

Updated by Nischal Kala, Mar 31, 2017
I have uploaded a photocopy of original license on the zoomcar application recently. The status is pending on your end. Further the Mobile Number verification is showing error.

Comments

Why my account has been blacklisted for no reason. I am a regular user .
Balaji 0707's reply, Apr 12, 2017
My email id is-- [email protected]
pH no.- 9582725551
My zoomcar account has been blacklisted for no reason. They do not have a customer care no, what are you guys up to. In any emergency case what will the customer do.
Please resolve my issue as early as possible.
[email protected] y have u blacklisted my account for no reason plz provide me with help..
My account is also blacklisted unneccessarily without any mail or something. Everytime i try to do the booking it showing you account has been blacklisted.While sending mail also it is showing error in their portal and not able to send. Please look into the issue asap

Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2018

Hello Anmol,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that your account has been blacklisted.

Please share your registered email ID, we shall check the account and we will rectify the issue.

Sowmya
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2018

Hello Santosh,

Greetings!

Please share the registered email ID for us to have a check and do the needful.

Rohit
Zoomcar
My account is also blacklisted unneccessarily without any mail or prior intimation. Everytime i try to do the booking it showing you account has been blacklisted.
Im a regular user and I couldn't book any car in case of emergency. Please do the needful.

email id : [email protected]

Please do revert me back with positive reply and rectify the issue asap.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2018

Hello Nirmal,

Greetings!

We see that the driving licence status is approved in [email protected] Request you to kindly log in with the email ID [email protected] to make a booking.

Hi Team,

My account is also blacklisted unneccessarily without any mail. Everytime i try to do the booking it showing you account has been blacklisted. After raising support ticket, came to know that my account has been blacklisted due multiple email I'd registration. That is with [email protected]

However, when I logged into zoom app by using [email protected] email I'd, found that the DL was approved for Prachi Singh.

Request you to kindly activate my account with below credentials:
Name - Debabrata Sahoo
Email I'd - [email protected]
Contact No. - [protected]
DL No - KA05 [protected]

Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Sep 29, 2018

Hello Dev,

Greetings!

We are sorry for the trouble caused. We have unblocked your account and the credits have been removed as you have used the same your own referral to your own booking.

Zoomcar
My email id is [email protected]
My account has been blacklisted without any reason.
Even i tried contacting Zoomcar through mail and call, but it wasn't successfull.
I am a loyal customer for about three years and facing this issue is a mere headache for me.
Because of this i am not able to book many booking which i intended to.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Oct 27, 2018

Hello Fyaz,

Zoomcar
My account is been locked with no reason.

Email id :[email protected]

As suggested above I added my licence again after deleting the old one.

Hello Nanda,

Greetings!

We did check the above issue and see that the account linked to the email ID [email protected] is active. Kindly have a recheck.

Hello zoom,
My account is blacklist for no reason!
Account name: [email protected]

Hello Arja,

Greetings!

We see that the license is already approved under the email ID [email protected] However, as a one-time exception, we have blocked the email ID [email protected] and approved the license under the email ID [email protected]

email id : [email protected]

Please do revert me back with positive reply and rectify the issue asap.

Hello Shubham,

Greetings!

We did check our records and see that you have created two Zoomcar accounts with the email ID [email protected] and [email protected] You have used the same license under both the accounts and used the referral code of [email protected] and used the same while making the booking under [email protected], which is against the policy.

As the license is already approved under the email ID [email protected], we will not be able to approve the license under [email protected]

Zoomcar
I'm sorry, I didn't know about that please unlock my account I will not make such mistake again...

2006