Aircel - Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred.

Anant Raj Jain on Jan 30, 2012
Dear,
Sir/Mam.

I(Anant Raj Jain) have face for internet problem(Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred.) Last 2 and 3 months.I want solution this problem. IE and Mozila is not open and show this error. Please reply solution for this error.

Anant Raj Jain (Aircel prepaid customer).

Comments

Jagendra Singh Rathore Nokia  - India

Unauthorised Debit - Nokia

Dear sir, On the 29th of August, an unauthroised amount of Rs.31 was debit with my prepaid account. Ineither take any scheme nor put any button of my mobile.I never get this type of schemes.

U, re requested to Pl. take immediate action and credit the said amount in my account.

Thanks!
pnvishwa54 Aircel  - India

unauthorised digging and connectons - internet connections

with deep regret I would like to bring the following: 3 years bask on our request Bharathi airtel provided a few broadband lines to our members at Shalimar Apartment, 3rd Cross, 2nd Main, Dinnur, RT Nagara, Bangalore 32 by installing 2 junction boxes in A and B Blocks which can take the load of 40 connections. Without permission of our Association officials, All of a sudden today evening I saw that the entire apartment was dug and put the cables which is supposed to cater to other buildings from our apartment which we refused a long back. Kindly see that no other lines passes out from our building. Our association highly objects to this. We request you to instruct the officials to repair the entire area by re-cementing etc. Also kindly remove the extra lines which caters outside our building and disconnection from our box. A separate box may be installed and the cables may kindly be taken to other buildings from outside. Thanking you, with regards, P.N. VISHWESHWARA - SECRETARY - SHALIMAR APARTMENT OWNERS ASSOCIATION
Ragavendiran Aircel  - India

My services getting barred for no reason. Not solving complaints filed by me. - Aircel

Am Ragavendiran My number 9841299413, Am using the aircel service for past 8 months, I never got proper explanation for the complaints i have filed. Customer care doesn`t have proper information about my number.

Recently 2 nd February my line got disconnected, i raised a complaint, Customer care person said, " Line Barred for NO REASON".

Again on 4th of February my line got disconnected, i asked to transfer my line to Team Leader " Anbarasi" Spoke with me and she said, LINE HAS BARRED FOR NO REASON"

And again 12th February my line suspended nearly for 11 hours both incoming and outgoing.

I raised a complaint stating i will not pay my bill until my complaint gets solved.

Till now my complaint not resolved. And today 16th February my line got suspended, They said my unbilled amount as 3000+,

I ll submit all my complaint number and i want to file a case claiming 1 lakh rupees as compensation,
As am working in a corporate, i have applied for many jobs i cant get my call at right time i have lost so many opportunities because of the worst service of aircel.

1-1622015820 –nirmala 8:11 Am on 2nd February

1-1622051191 – 8:27 taken by Anbarasi on 4th February.

1-1675240755 Complaint taken by Iyaar 16 th Feb

I want to take a legal and strong action against this network.

I wish to take whatever step that needs to be taken,

Ragav

For any queries please mail to ragav.20@gmail.com
Vinod Nair Aircel  - India

It seems like you have recently started having this problem since beginning of Feb. Have you checked if there is a physical problem with the phone or the SIM? You may also want to check with call centre once the technical reason behind why your line is getting barred for " No Reason"
figo Aircel  - Jamshedpur, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, India

unauthorized changes - AirCell

I am a coustmer of Aircell pre paid cellphone services. My mobile no. is 9504120710.On 6th Aug. I had recharged my cell of rs.50 & after that I had mad only two calls of few minitues.after this I got a message informing me that the "love pack" is activated, which I had not made for sure and they deducted charges from my account .and in a few days I find least a/c of rs. 1.24& today my bal. is rs.0.14 only without making any call.

Before today I also gave a complaint,but I got no response.
Please kindly do favour to me,I will be always thankful to you.
ga6133742 Nokia  - India

DEBIT AMOUNT - Nokia

can you please tell me why you are debit amount of 1.50 paise per day from my prepaid account .MY MOBILE NO.9810930453 when i never activited the services of your are love tips & all useless things which i dont required.its humble request please stop those services which i dont need or you dont want a loyal customer of airtel.keep away my number from this services.
its happened a second time with me or i use other way to resolve the this issue.

do the needful
N Jan 31, 2012 by
Aircel_India

"Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in

Aircel Customer Service Team"
N Feb 24, 2012 by
ministerpunjab

dear sir/madam

my cell no is..8567025969.name rajesh khosla.

i face a problem from 1 week in using gprs.Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred.please resolve mr problem as soon as possible.
N Mar 1, 2012 by
RUCHIR_007_008

i am using Aircel GPRS Rs. 98 monthly Pack and I can connect to the internet Using GPRS, but none of the Page is opening, i am Getting the Error

my no is 8909076706
from haldwani uttarakhand
e mail tripathiruchir@yahoo.com

please resolve the problem ASAP and do inform me
N Mar 10, 2012 by
mr s...

hey frndz i also had same problem Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred on my android mobile but now i can open any web page

now hr is the solution for samsung galaxy android mobile

1 remove any kies software version if it is installed immediately and restart ur laptop
2 nw that u have removed kies..just open ur handset settings
3 then tab wireless and network
4 then tab tethering and portable hotspot
5 then turn mobile AP on in AP settings
6 then connect mobile 2 pc through USB and then turn the first usb tethering option on in >>>tethering and portable hotspot<<< option
7 ...go in mobile networks and then access point names in which u hv recieved settings nw change the APN to aircelgprs tht is it
8 there is no need for any dial up connection...jst open any web page njoy..
remember to turn on the use packet data option
N Apr 9, 2012 by
ruchi prasad

"Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred.", in all browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE). ;plz make the error corrected as soon as possible...

mobile no.- 8802357252
address- delhi
email id.- ruchi_prasad47@rediffmail.com
A May 9, 2012 by
rajendhars

I have Laptop connected from Internet to Laptop by using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer

Unauthorized barred Subscription error has came

Please tell me the solution for this
A May 15, 2012 by

D May 16, 2012 by
dev.consys

Aircel GPRS Rs. 98 monthly Pack

I am using ie in Lumia 710 also getting below error msg:

Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred.
N May 28, 2012 by
aruntaneja

i am using aircel intenet but could not able to connect with my laptop.every time browser gives a error

Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred.

i am using nokia c2-00 mobile and nokia pc-suite
N May 29, 2012 by
vintrendz

I have similar problem and i got message "Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred." and about few days i dont able to connect my net then after one week i checked that my default connection was changed to bsnl and aircel settings wipe out automatically . Then i made aircel profile and default connection to aircel and it started working. I am using mmx353g micromax
A Jul 2, 2012 by
vipanmonga

For HTC Hot spot WiFi / usb tethering For this error (Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred ) Please Check your VPN settings Then Check APNs..It should be Name = aircel
APN= aircelgprs ( Note ) some people type aircell.
N Jul 9, 2012 by
AngelwedsDevil Cřōŵ

have this same error for months...
I'm using aircel internet for more then 2yrs and i don't want to switch to any other network...

I really don't know that error was on the side of aircel networks...so i formatted my laptop and changed the window...

Help me as soon as it'll be posible for you guys...

Amit Gosain
Phone no. 7503895514
N Aug 25, 2012 by
PRarora

Dear sir/madam

Name -Pramod Ranjan Arora
my cell no is...8386013435

facingr internet problem(Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred.).Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.
N Sep 2, 2012 by
Pradeep Kumar Beniwal

Dear sir/madam

Name -Pradeep Kumar Beniwal
address- Jaipur
email id.- pradeepkrb042@gmail.com
my cell no is...8386967663

Aircel - Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred.