Airtel Tower Installation - Land for tower Installation

Manoj kumar Jha

I have a land at prime location of Sarna Dungar Industrial Area, Jhotwara, Jaipur where I need Airtel to install tower.
The tower can provide coverage to all the industries in the area and a huge residential population is also very well in the Line of Sight.

Name : Rajeev Jha
Contact : +919214160552

Comments

No tower - AirTel

Sometimes no tower. Sometimes giving message switched off even mobile is not switched off

tower installation - Air Tel Tower

Air Tel tower has been installed in my building, at DUM DUMA, near I.T.E.R. college., BHUBANESWAR.I have got less amount this time in cheque, as per our agreement.When contacted here your office is telling that its a mistake & the rest amount will be paid soon. But in vain.Can u pl clarify?I am not satisfied with your staff's comment.Pl. verify & let us know that when to get the remaining dues ? It is requested, again that many of your tower holders have not got proper dues as per agreement this time, so pl ensure next time onwards.

with kind regards

I am residing in Tamilnadu, Theni Distict, Uthamapalayam Taluk, Uthamapalayam town, i used last three yerars in airtle sim.
Uthamapalayam Nagaril Thinamum sila Nerangalil tower iruppathillai.
Today mornig 9-00 am to till time varai tower illai, customer care-l palamurai solliyum palan illai.
So, Take it urgent action.

Greetings,

I would like to put your kind attention on the above mention subject,
as we would like to put Tower on our Plot in Mohan Garden (Uttam
Nagar, New Delhi), since your company is providing the Facility to the
Principal Telecoms operators i.e. Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, TATA indicom
etc.

i would like to draw your attention again on the mutual business support.

Hope to get your early response. The location where we would like to
place tower can be audit and verified by your Technical Staff as and
when Required.

Regrads,

B.C.Joshi
phone no- 9891305050

Sir, Since past few days the people who are in Choodasaandhra village in Bangalore not getting range.It has been creating big problm that some of them are going to change their connection.Pls take consideration

sir, i have a big plot which is suitable for installaton of tower location at Rajajipuram Surya Nagar, Lucknow I am intrested for given this plot and other facility for installation of tower for any telecom company or such type company my cont. no 09415267809; 09305932602

Call Me Cell No.9930656002 / 9321606002

Offering land for tower in Jaipur - Jha filaments

I have land to offer for tower in prime location in Sarna Dungar Industrial Area near Jhotwara, Jaipur.
The tower can provide access to all the industries in Industrial Area as well as huge residential population near the industrial area is also in Line of Sight.

Contact Information:

Rajeev Jha
Mobile No : +919214160552

Email ID : jha.mk@in.com

i have land in jalandhar punjab. any mobile company install tower in my land contac me

Reliance: Land for tower Installation - Jay filaments

We have land at prime location of Sarna Dungar Industrial Area adjacent to Jhotwara in Jaipur which can be used for the installation of Tower.
The land provides access to the industries located in the area as well as the residential population in the nearby areas is also in the Line of Sight.

Please contact me for all the details.

Name: Rajeev Jha
Contact No: 09214160552
Location: Sarna Dungar Industrial Area, Near Jhotwara, Jaipur

I have house double storey (column structure) to offer for tower in prime location in vashali nagar near amrapali circle, Jaipur.
The tower can provide access to all the commercial market in vashali nagar as well as huge residential population is also in Line of Sight.
My house is JDA approved and i have all the legal documents regarding my house. rest of the details are-
475 sq yard plot area
(approx) 7, 000 sq feet of total construction including basement (column structure)
25-30 feets hgt of roof from the road side
2, 500 sq feet terrace area

contact us:
0141-4037834

I have a land at prime location of Chopra fire worksAmbala Road Saharanpur U.P. The tower can provide coverage to all the area and a huge residential population is also very well in the Line of Sight.

Name : Pawan Verma
Contact : +919899404114

Interested in installation of you'r tower at my shops in chandigarh.
Shop no - 21-22
Sector 39B
Chd.

Harpreet Singh
(M) 9914131314
E-mail- xharpreetx@gmail.com

i m itrested installation of any compny tower in bhongaon disst.mainpuri(u.P.) contact no. 9027381033

i have some land in village and ahigh roof in markeet if any company want to install its tower then contact me @ 09660119399 09509067215

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to installation of tower in my land at H.No. 382-83 Tilak Nagar, Jalandhar (Punjab) For any airtel aircel
vodafone
idea
reliance
bsnl
tata indicom..etc
pl. con. Me
09888191740, 9888988594

sir i have a land at location of krishna nagar Area, roorkee, utrakhand where I need Airtel to install towerFor all informations please contact:

Name : vishwanath rana
Contact : 09319762951

I HAVE SPACE FOR TOWER INSTALLATION AT PUNJAB FARIDKOT ON MAIN ROAD.KINDLY GUIDE AND GIVE ME CONTACT ADRESS.MY M.NO.9815752433.

Tower installation - Tower installation

I have sumit the security fees in sbi in account on dheerat sharma after that i received an agrement letter after that there is no response .their contact number are off.plz give me any response about tower installation.otherwise i will have to take help of court.my contact number is 09015641078

I have a land at prime location of mrika near by khairthal alwar where I need Airtel to install tower.
The tower can provide coverage to all the villages in the area

Name : Girraj Yadav