ICICI Bank Credit Card - Fraud by ICICI bank

rajiv Mishra
I would like to bring to your attention following facts about the unethical and illegal practice of ICICI Credit card division and bank and cheating being done.

A Credit card No - was issued to me on November 2002 which got expired on November 2004 . First The bank charged [debited ] annual fees from my savings bank account towards the annual charges while It was issued a life time free of cost basis and Later this was amount credited to my card account which is still unused and unnecessarily blocked for no fault of mine.

On August 2007 I was shocked to receive a SMS alert informing that Some transaction has been conducted through the card issued to me .Since I had not used this card at all therefore I immediately informed the customer care to block the card and transactions through this card.

I was assured through a telephone call from your customer care division that needful will be done and card has been blocked.

After that my credit card statement issued to me for the period August- September 07 reflected an amount of Rs.17958/ only to be paid to the bank for the transactions supposedly conducted by me . I informed the customer care that these transactions have not been done by me at all and I had already informed customer care about it.

Subsequently a fresh statement reversing the amount of Rs. 17958/ was issued pending enquiry into the matter.

After some time bank issued statement reflecting the amount again which I had not spent through my card.

I had sent many letters and emails to charge back department [ as advised by customer care ]to explain how transactions have been conducted and authorised by the credit card division but no reply on the matter has been sent to me till date about it.

Subsequently I met one of your employee from credit card collection Mr Ankit Goel ( Rohini Delhi Branch )to resolve the issue but he neither resolved nor revert on the case despite of my rigorous follow-up.

Now from January 2008 onward Your recovery agent start to calling me and abusing me for delay payments and on 1 st March 2008 I received an SMS that ICICI bank has transfered an amount of Rs. 20,760.00 from my Saving Bank accountno .This has been done without any information, discussion or knowledge .

Comments

FRAUDULENTLY DEBITING MY SAVING ACCOUNT - Credit Card

Dear sir

Please note that im a user of your credit card bearing card no 5176533598647003.

I have already surrendered my card and settled the amount also. As per your notice no 251982 dated 3mmarch 2007 my amount was due for rs 40200/- and i recd a call from your recovery dept in this regards and accordingly i paid a sum of rs 23500/- on 26-03-2007 and rs 9000/- on 14-05-2007. the balance amount was rs 7700/-. for that i told the recovery people as they called me for the balance payment i asked them to collect the payment from me and give me the no due letter. they promised me to give the no due letter on 4-10-07. i said them to give the letter and take the balance payment they agreed for that.

But you have blocked my icici saving account and deducted the amount from my saving account without any intimation to me withou providing any intimation. and the amount which you deducted is rs 8700/- were as the amount was rs. 7700 only.

After that you have once again deducted an amount of rs 10000/- from my accouny yesterday without any intimation. My saving account maintained with you is once again blocked and due to that my 3 cheques have been dishonoured for whic icici bank is responsible.

I request you to reverse the payment of rs 19000/- to my saving account as you have deducted this amount without intimation to me and due to that my emi cheques have been bounced.

Kindly revert back to this mail and reverse the funds today otherwise i will be forced to apply to the consumer court as you have deducted excess amount and your recovery people have used very rough language also.

As i want my funds back kindly trf it today to avoide any inconvenience.

Sunil Pathak

FALSE STATEMENTS, SMS & FOLLOW UP CALLS - ICICI BANK SILVER CREDIT CARD

I HAVE ICICI CREDIT CARD (4477464508917006).
I HAD SETTEL MY ACCOUNT ON 24-AUG-2007 AND RECEIVED SETTELMENT LETTER FROM ICICI.
STILL TODAY I AM GETTING REPEATED REMINDERS FROM ICICI BANK THROUGH STATEMENTS, SMS & PHONE CALLS.

debit cards hasn't received - Axis Bank

Well i hv applied for salary account of axis bank last month.After one month i hv received only debit card password.But my concern tht i hvnt received my debit card kit..

kindlly resolve this issue.

regards
Shailendra singh
wealth manager
unicon securities

ICICI BANK has resorted to frauds - ICICI Bank Gold Credit Cards

I agree with you gaurav. icici bank has resorted to cheap practices to extort money. in my case, they didnt send any statement by post, none to my email box. thankfully, there was a sms two days before the due date....asking me to clear the dues....otherwise i would have really had it from my father for defaulting on payments.

bharath nahar
chennai

You are absolutely correct Gaurav, I too get frequent calls from those numbers and they say anything to force people to accept whatever they are offering. A better approach is to ask them to give their ID and call transaction ID, if they have that option. Or any advt on their website about such scheme.

i opened my account in axis branch kaithal (HARYANA) and i was told that i will get my atm kit within a week but yet now i have not get anything then what should i do

I used to get lot of calls to convert EMI and regrding personal loans. Even sometime the girl in the other line speaks in a flirting slang. She will try to lure people or she insists others to get a new card and by the time when you are about to apply the card they will ask you for some new documents about which they won't reveal it during their 1st call. so beware of things.

Even some one offered me a ICICI EMI card with lot of false promises. i even got the card and after that i crossed checked the same by calling customer care. I found that many things are contradicting, so i canceled the card on the spot. then they asked me to cut the card in to 4 pieces and drop it in any ICICI ATM.

so for you, i would say don't believe in EMI, if you have money then pay it as quick as possible. also even when paying money, preserve the receipts, challans. call the customer care immediately and inform abt your payment along with the receipt numbers.

Exemption of dues - ICICI Credit Card

I regret to inform you about the untimely sad demise of my friend, who was having a credit card from ICICI Bank. As he was the only earning member of the family and his only son is a studying for Engineering and his wife is a house wife, the balance dues in his credit card cannot be paid back ti the bank. Tharefore I would request you to guide me as to how and to whom they shall apply to cancel the card as well as give them exemption for the dues. Thanks

Directly debit my Savings Account for false Credit Card charges - ICICI Credit Card

The below mentioned mail was sent to ICICI Bank from my personal email on the date mentioned. After that I have send them few other mails, but in vain.

Till date nobody even bothered to contact me. Your guidance on the same is highly solicited.

Date: May 29, 2006
Respected Sir / Madam

This has reference to your letter dated 19th April, 2006, Ref. IB/04/844, which states that my savings account no. 000701058651 has been debited for Rs. 6, 600.00 on 19th April, 2006.

Whatever the relevant terms and conditions is set out in the Card Member Agreement, I highly abide by it. Actually I was not aware of these Terms and Conditions. While issuing the Credit Card nobody highlights these terms and conditions. Anyway that’s a different story and lets come to the facts.

It all started way back in 3rd Sept 2003. I had issued a Cheque No 517300, for an amount of Rs. 15, 488.68 from my ICICI savings account, Connaught Place Branch, New Delhi. I dropped the Cheque in the Drop Box in Rajouri Garden Branch on the 4th Sept 2003. But the same Cheque was produced in my account on 24th Sept 2003. The problem started from there.

Actually in my Statement dated August 28, 2003, for the period July 29, 2003 – August 28, 2003, for the Card No. 4477463531873004, the total amount reflecting was Rs. 16298.68. There was an Annual Charge of Rs. 750.00 and Service Tax Incurred Debit of Rs. 60.00. I deducted this amount of Rs. 810.00 and issued the Cheque.

I just need few explanations from your side. When it was told to me that I would have a Lifetime Free Credit Card, why was I charged for the same? Secondly, when it was chargeable, how was the same waived off in my next statement? This is as far as the charges are concerned.

Above all, the reason why I held up the so-called payments was that when I dropped the Cheque on 4th Sept 2003, why was it produced on the 24th Sept, 2003. When I contacted your Customer Care Executive, they told me that they havn’t received my Cheque. Where was the Cheque in between these days? When I went to your Rajouri Garden Branch, I was told from the records in their Computer, that on 5th Sept 2003, the Collection Boy had collected the Cheque. Who is to be blamed or penalized for the same? I took up the matter to your Customer care Executives (namely Shiela, Padmini & Shalini), but they could not assist me neither I had any idea of how to go about it. Actually, I had no written proof or any authentic seal & stamp from the bank regarding the dates, because it was dropped in the drop box. But I would like to confirm you one thing that your Rajouri Garden Branch people should me the records in their Computer.

From there onwards, I used to make payments for only the amount spend by me and not the other charges. The amount that you lien marked in my savings account is not the amount spent by me on the card. It is only the charges.

Then one fine day, I got the address of your Office in Delhi. Let me clear one thing that whenever I asked your Customer Care Executives about your Office address in Delhi, they used to tell me that they don’t have any in Delhi. I still don’t know why they refused to give me the address. I went to your Office in Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan, New Delhi on the 4th April, 2004. I went to the 9th Floor and met Ms. Adeeba Khan and gave her a request letter for the above-mentioned problem and also handed over my cancelled credit Card No. 4477463531873004 and the Add On Card No. 4477463531873103. She promised me to resolve the matter, but promises are made to be broken and nothing was done.

Then on 12th April 2006, my savings account was lien marked for an amount of Rs. 8, 710.58. I was not aware of these facts. I went to your Office in Jhandewalan, 2nd Floor and there I met Mr. Rajesh Kumar Ram on the 13th April 2006. Nothing was done but I got a sort of threatening from him, because he is in the Recovery Division. I requested and pleaded him, but he showed his power and Rs. 6, 600.00. On the 15th again, I met Mr. Vinod and Mr. Tulsi Prasad, both from Recovery, as Mr. Ram was not available.

Now since you have already debited my Savings Account for an amount of Rs. 6, 600.00, I would request you to look into the matter. Firstly, whether the Cheque was collected on the date mentioned i.e. 4th Sept 2003, secondly why was it produced on the 24th Sept 2003?

I am just requesting you to look into the matter because I have already made the payments. It is not only a matter of money; it is a matter of ethics.

If nothing can be done from your side then please guide me that whether I should approach the Reserve Bank of India or Consumer Court.

I shall be highly obliged if you kindly resolve the matter at the earliest and help me out.

Thanking you.

With Regards,

Goutam Biswakarma

icici has laid undue int charges on my credit card, now i want to pay full n final payment, but i want recv acknowledgement from icici so that they wont generate statement again n demand for more payments.
What shoul i do???
moreover i want to sue the bank for harrasment i have due to fraudulent activity by icici bank credit card????
How and where can i file suit or complaint against icici
bank???????????

Nirpal singh,
ludhiana

never used the card but auto debited from my salary account - Credit Card

I am frm chennai.

i hold a credit card which (i was forcibly given) i never used.

i contacted your customer care centre to cancel the card. they said it will be cancelled. but i kept receiving the statements.

after some time i was given a notice to pay a huge amount.
When i went to chennai customer care centre they verified that i never purchased..infact never used the card. they said i need not have to pay the money since i never used the card.they told they will cancel the card.

but on 28 th april over Rs 30000 is autodebited from my salary account.

What the hell is this... i am ICICI's customer and this bank is did something shameful that made me to think worst...

Infact if dont get my money reversed into my account and the card is cancelled i would have to approach to customer court.

please consider this as final communication. please help me...

To
Customer care Manager
I herewith inform you that I have deposited the cheque no. 778901 on amount of rs. 5550/- dated 29/03/2008 (Indian Bank) against my credit card no. 4076 5121 0445 5006 due to negligence of your bank employee the transation is not cleare when I want to know what is the status of my account the customer care executive told me I haven't recieved any cheque and send me a new statement with the addition of penelty and when I wants to know how it happen then yesterday evening i recived a message from ICICI bank to recieved a cheque of rs. 5550/-.
So I want to know that how it can possible, you recieved my cheque from after a month and who will pay the late charge.
So I am requesting you to please cleare these things as early as possible otherwise I will take necessary action against the defaulter.

DharamVir
mb. no. 9811254859

Your mobile is registered for ICICI bank mobile banking Service meet massage on 26 /5/08 But now a days my account is not activated.What the reason I don't know.When i Login To internet banking It saw a massage User ID in not valid.

Customer id 514158288
My A/C no is 039901540315
Ph no 9350725888
A/C name Amit Kumar

Your call centre is confirm me that all reward point transfer to my new " I PIN" Card but till date I have not received any I pin card.
and your Kolkata "I Pin call center " No. 03340146468 given your
actual call center is not correct. Kindly let me know how I take the I pin card. My Main Card No.4477 4770 7002 2005 and my mobile No. is 09831170349.

I also request your good office for deliver the I Pin card as early as possible.

With regards,

Tapabrata Mukherjee
Mobile No. 09831170349
E-Mail ID : mukherjee_tapabrata@yahoo.co.in

BANK KI MANMANI - ICICI BANK (CREDIT CARDS)

DEAR SIR, I HAVE 3 COMPLAINTS TO ICICI BANK.

1. I WAS HAVING A ICICI BANK CREDIT Card no 44774107807003.BANK HAS GIVEN ME A LOAN OF RS. 55000 ON CREDIT CARD. BUT NO PROCESSING FEE OF RS 1800 WAS TOLD BY BANK LATER IT HAS CHARGED PROCEESSING FEE IN MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT. WHEN I WROTE THE MATTER TO BANK, BANK HAS CANCELLED MY LOAN AND CHARGED PRECLOSURE CHARGES ALSO.THEY ACCUMULATED AMOUNT5 TO 60000. AND ASK ME TO PAY WHOLE AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY.
WHEN I REFUSED TO PAY THIS AMOUNT BANK STARTED SENDING THEIR GUNDAS TO ME. THET STARTED TO MISBEHAVE WITH ME AND MY FAMILY. I M VERY DIPRESSED. I GOT THE PROBLEM OF HYPER TENSION.
I HAVE ISSUED A CHEQUE OF RS 5000 ON DTD 28-04-2008 REGARDING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. I WAS HAVING SUFFICIEN AMOUNT OF RS 5000 IN MY BANK ACCOUNT STILL BANK HAS BOUNCED THE CHEQUE ON GROUND OF INSUUFFICIENT FUND ON DTD 02-05-2008. STILL I HAVE MADE ME PAYMENT OF RS 5000 THROUGH DIRECT DEBIT. ON 27-05-2008.
3 BANK HAS SENT ME A LEGAL NOTICE DTD 30-05-2008 THAT YOUR CHEQUE HAS BEEN BOUNCED AND WE ARE GOING TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION.
NOW I WANT TO ASK BANK WHEN THE PAYMENT HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE ON 27-05-2008, THEN WHY IT HAS SENT A NOTICE REGARDING THIS ON 30-05-2008.
I am very mentally disturbed. plz help me.
details of lette and bank statment:

thanks and regards
ROOP SINGH
MCF.269 ADARSH NAGAR BALLABGARH
FARIDABAD
MOB 9311837650

Credit Card Not received - Fresh Credit Card divison

I have applied for Credit Card with Ref. No. 1361415.
But Still I have not recdived any card or response .

ICICI CREDIT CARD ILLEGALLY BLOCKING MY ICICI SAVINGS ACCOUNT FOR WHICH MISTAKE COMMITTED BY ICICI BANK ONLY - ICICI Bank

A icici Bank Cheque had been issued to the icici credit card for a payment on 20/11/2008, the amount related to cheque was present at the bank till 02/12/2008

i was shopping after that i came to know that my card has been blocked

I called up the customer care and asked regarding this that told your cheque has got returned of insufficient funds on 22/11/2008 i explained them clearly that no way that it could have happened and after crosschecking he told that you again make a payment so that he will take care that no additional charges will apply

I got a mail the next day saying you have to pay the interest charges, cheque bounce charges, penalty charges etc.,

I have sent that mail to icici bank stating i won't pay until my statement is cleared of this additional charges.

so far no action has been taken and i waited long,

At last that have blocked my Savings account and they are asking to pay one lakh immediately.

how can they do this and how can i pay for their fault

I have got all the proof with me

Declining of credit facilities. - ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD No.5276370084944002

Though I have cleared all the due of the credit card No.5276370084944002, whenever I am trying to use the same for any purchase or getting cash, the service is being declined.
Please let me know the exact status of my card and ensure to
activate it for enabling me to use the same for purchases or
cash withdrawal.

Please reply at the earliest.

Declining acceptance of the Credit Card - ICICI Bank Credit Card No. 51763700844002

Dear Sirs,
Though I have already cleared all the dues of ICICI Bank Credit Card No. 51763700844002 about two months ago facilities of availing credit facilities as well as availing facilities of cash withdrawal has been denied to me as well as the additional card holder.

I would therefore request you to kindly let me know the status of my above mentioned Card and to ensure that I shall avail the facilities for purchases and cash withdrawal at the earliest and oblige.

Expecting your quick response and thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

From: mahesh jain
Ref: SK2-1503-01508
credit card no.=4718630100750297
mobile-9825470877

It is very pity and funny to say that i have been issued a axis bank credit card by saying that it is free, and then Axis bank post me a statement with fees without posting a credit card.

you people are extreme. That til today i have not recieved a credit card and you are posting me the statements of fees and charges.
This is my life greatest mistake that i have applied for axis bank credit card. your banks DSA told me it is totally free, thats why i have applied for it.Than your bank send me a statement of charges without giving a credit card.

I have been writing you people from last two months and you don't reply me properly.please stop fooling the people and stop wasting time of others, because we did not get pay as u people are getting without any working in company.

now, this is a limit and i want the credit card to be cancelled immediately, otherwise give me the managers number who is fooling the people.

with no regards and no thank you

mahesh jain mob 9825470877

"THINK UNIQUE" TO "EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS" LEO MAHESH JAIN

--- On Thu, 6/5/08, Credit Card Enquiries <customer.services@axisbank.com> wrote:

> From: Credit Card Enquiries <customer.services@axisbank.com>
> Subject: cs 120 Re: CS 110 Re: CS 110 Re: cs 107 Re: CS 118 Re: urgent:: wrong allocation of credit card charges [REF:77108774347]
> To: burad79@yahoo.com
> Date: Thursday, June 5, 2008, 10:45 AM
> Dear Sir,
> We refer to your e-mail dated June 05, 2008 to
> customer.services@axisbank.com.
> Thank you for writing to us.
> We would like to inform you that you can downgrade your
> credit card from silver plus to silver standard which is
> lifetime free card with following benefits:
> Sl. No. Cover Type All Silver Card (in Rs.)
> 1. Personal Accident Cover 3, 00, 000
> 2. Air Accident Cover 10, 00, 000
> 3. Credit Shield 25, 000
> 4. Lost Card Liability 40, 000
> 5. Purchase protection 25, 000
> For any further assistance or clarifications, please write
> in to us or call us on our 24-hour customer service help
> From: burad79@yahoo.com
> Sent: 05-Jun-2008 9:16:49
> To: customer.services@axisbank.com
> Subject: Re: CS 110 Re: CS 110 Re: cs 107 Re: CS 118 Re:
> urgent:: wrong allocation of credit card charges
> Respected sir,
> Thank you for all offers. But i want the charges to
> be waived in cash not through your offers. if u wish
> to cancell the charges than do it, otherwise i am not
> seriously interested in axis bank credit card
> services. For god sake release me from your two way
> offers net.
> i am not going to pay a single penny for it. so,
> you are requested to urgently waive oof my charges or
> cancelled the credit card.
> waiting for your quick reply.
> mahesh jain
> --- Credit Card Enquiries
> <customer.services@axisbank.com> wrote:
> >Dear Sir,
> >We refer to your e-mail dated June 03, 2008 to
> >customer.services@axisbank.com.
> >
> >Thank you for writing to us.
> >
> >We regret for the wrong information given by the
> >sales executive.
> >
> >We would like to bring to your notice that the
> >annual fees and the joining fees that you pay get
> >refunded to you with the host of benefits with the
> >card. We would like to highlight the offers
> >available on your card as a follows:
> >1)Complimentary one-way flight voucher to any one of
> >the location available in the country. Same benefit
> >on Add-on card. If required, there is an option for
> >buying an additional one-way journey voucher for
> >your companion on additional amount of Rs. 2500/-.
> >2)Discounts ranging from 10-50% across 5000 Hotels
> >Plus members.
> >3)Other offers which would be sent along in your
> >monthly statements.
> >
> >Sl. No.Cover TypeAll Silver Card (in Rs.)
> >1.Personal Accident Cover3, 00, 000
> >2.Air Accident Cover10, 00, 000
> >3.Credit Shield25, 000
> >4.Lost Card Liability40, 000
> >5.Purchase protection25, 000
> >
> >However, we assure you the best of our services and
> >ensure that the benefits are more than the amount of
> >fees paid by you. We are looking forward to serve
> >you in future.
> >
> >For any further assistance or clarifications, please
> >write in to us or call us on our 24-hour customer
> >service help line numbers [18604258888 (From BSNL or
> >MTNL landlines) / 022-25261201].
> >
> >We assure you our best of services.
> >Regards
> >From: burad79@yahoo.com
> >Sent: 03-Jun-2008 16:42:32
> >To: customer.services@axisbank.com
> >Subject: Re: CS 110 Re: cs 107 Re: CS 118 Re:
> >urgent:: wrong allocation of credit card charges
> >Respected sir,
> >
> >my credit cards details are as under
> >Name: mahesh jain
> >creditcard no.=4718630100750297
> >DOB =15-08-1979
> >Ref no.=SK2-1503-01508
> >
> >SUB: wrong allocation of annual fee and joining fee
> >
> >i think the above detail is sufficient to
> >look into the matter as i had previously mail for
> >three times.
> >i want immediately the charges to be removed
> >and my card to be cancelled. i dont want the service
> >of company, who do fraud by telling that the no
> >charges would be charged for credit card activation
> >and than send the statement of charges.
> >
> >please look into the matter urgently otherwise i
> >have to go to chief authority level to reveal the
> >fraud happening in axis bank.
> >
> >waiting for your quick and positive reply.
> >mahesh jain
> >--- Credit Card Enquiries
> ><customer.services@axisbank.com> wrote:
> >>Dear Sir,
> >>We refer to your e-mail dated May 09, 2008 to
> >>customer.services@axisbank.com.
> >>
> >>We regret the inconvenience caused and the delay in
> >>our responds to you.
> >>We request you to confirm the 16 digit Credit card
> >>number or with your complete name, Date of Birth,
> >>Application reference Number or Mother Maiden Name
> >>to assist you further.
> >>
> >>For any further assistance or clarifications,
> >please
> >>write in to us or call us on our 24-hour customer
> >>service help line numbers [18604258888 (From BSNL
> >or
> >>MTNL landlines) / 022-25261201].
> >>
> >>We assure you our best of services.
> >>
> >>Thank you for writing to us.
> >>Regards
> >>From: burad79@yahoo.com
> >>Sent: 09-May-2008 19:38:13
> >>To: customer.services@axisbank.com
> >>Subject: Re: cs 107 Re: CS 118 Re: urgent:: wrong
> >>allocation of credit card charges
> >>Dear sir,
> >>
> >>i am very sorry to say that your bank has not
> >>cancelled my credit card yet, after recieving
> >>confirmation from your side. They are still sending
> >>me
> >>the sms for the charges payment.
> >>so, you are requested to look into matter and
> >>forgive
> >>me for my mistake that i have chosen your bank for
> >>credit card facilities.
> >>reply me urgent.
> >>>sharing a great relationship with the AXIS
> Bank.
> >We
> >>>value your relationship with our Bank and would
> >>>request you to reconsider your decision
> regarding
> >>>cancellation of your Credit card.
> >>>
> >>>For any further clarification, do write to us
> or
> >>>call on our 24-Hour Customer Services help line
> >>>(022-25261201/18604258888 (BSNL or MTNL
> >landlines),
> >>>we will be glad to assist you.
> >>>Regards
> >>of
> >>>credit card charges
> >>>DEAR SIR,
> >>>
> >>>THANKS FOR THE REPLY.
> >>>I WANT CHARGES TO BE WAIVED IMMEDIATELY, I DONT
> information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
> disclosure under applicable law. Access to this e-mail
> and/or to the attachment by anyone else is unauthorized. If
> this is a forwarded message, the content and the views
> expressed in this E-MAIL may not reflect those of the Bank.
> If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the
> intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering
> the information to the named recipient, you are notified
> that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying
> or dissemination of this information in any way or in any
> manner is strictly prohibited.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this mail kindly
> delete from your system and inform the sender.
> There is no guarantee that the integrity of this
> information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
> disclosure under applicable law. Access to this e-mail
> and/or to the attachment by anyone else is unauthorized. If
> this is a forwarded message, the content and the views
> expressed in this E-MAIL may not reflect those of the Bank.
> If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the
> intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering
> the information to the named recipient, you are notified
> that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying
> or dissemination of this information in any way or in any
> manner is strictly prohibited.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this mail kindly
> delete from your system and inform the sender.
> There is no guarantee that the integrity of this