IRCTC - Not getting Mobile Verification Password

rksharma28 on May 28, 2011
Whenever I was opening the irctc for tkt booking, it was showing update your profile. It was not accepting my old Mobile no(Showing this mobile no is already registered) so forcefully I have to enter the new mobile no. Now I am still waiting (from last five days) for the Mobile Verification Password for my login (rksharma28). I have mailed to care@irctc.co.in 8 times and made calls to there Customer care twice. They promised me they will reply within 24-48 hrs. But I didn't received any reply. What to do? I have to start my journey today as well as take the printouts and cancel some tkts. I have no option left.
Please help me.....

binay338's Response, Jun 04, 2014
Complaint comments 121 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

dear sir
PLEASE REFUND MONEY IN MY A/C NO 09500400000084

mob no 9898323434

Please Refund Rs.422.00 in my A/c no 09500400000084
Txn id 0430279085 dated 15-12-2011 Due to txn Failed
As per status of IRCTC site Txn Already Refund in A/c on 21-12-2011 vide
Receipt Number: 0005844211 But still not creditted in my A/c.
so please do the needful & credit my a/c no 09500400000084

dineshkumar j Bagrecha,
Sonika bagrecha

Dear Sir
I am making a new user id on irctc during the verification i did't recieve mobile verification code*.
therefor i request to u please sent my mobile verification code*.

Name- Mohammad Warsi
Mobile No.- +91 9401636763
E.Mail- mohd.sarfarajwarsi@yahoo.com

dear sir

we are taking ticket from secunderabad to tadhapalli gudam dated 24-09-2011 but unfortunately the railway depertment announced 24-09-2011 date all trains are cancelled due to telenagana bandh, the next day we cancelled the ticket but we are not received any amount till date we also registred tdr ref.no.ekt2011092503325583
we request to you kindly release amount immediately.

thanking you

ksvns murthy

i have make a id in irctc.co.in but i have forget passwords I did the sign up procedure succesfully i have already complaint in care@irctc.co.in but still i am not getting my new E-mail pasword and Mobile Verification Pasword, my irctc login id is fddidinesh and E-mail id is pravi.smiley@gmail.com Mob no-9160322606 please send me new paswords
help me sir please

sir my user-id--kush4088 my mobileno-9327335261 my new email adress-kkumar86@yahoo.in please send new password at my email adrees.old email adress has been deleted.

INSPITE OF USING CORRECT USERID& PASSWORD, ICAN NOT OPEN MY ACCOUNT MY USER ID IS GANDHIKK

For everyone who did not receive password after the email verification process. The fact is those emails goes to under SPAM folder. Check over there.

E mail id= verma_786prakash@rediffmail.com and mob.no.9838678699

i am not getting my mobile verification code my user id is enemhoro mob no 9973242876

dear sir
i have registered with IRCTC. it was told that the mobile verificaton code will be sent to the registered mobile number but i havent yet received the code so i can’t login and book my tickets. please help me out.
my e-mail id- princessyana11@gmail.com

Dear sir, am not able to register in irctc...i provided corect mail id and mobile number..eventhough its showing invalid email and mobile number ...can you please solve my problem...sir ..tel me the solution for this..and send details to my mail id gopikrishna636@gmail.com

I recently changed my mobile number in the irctc profile and now whenever I try to login, it asks me to enter the mobile verification code. I have requested for the same several times but they are not sending me the code. I had booked some tickets earlier and I may want to cancell those for some reason. But I am unable to login to the acount due to the movile verification code issue. Kindly help. Its very urgent.

email: gauravkhetan08@gmail.com
Mobile: 9884190845

Gaurav Khetan

hsgelhan@gmail.com

Hello Sir,
I was able to successfully register in IRCTC on 08-08-2011 and I got my mobile verification code too, but I didn't get password for it to my mailing address. Therefore, I request you to do the needful so that I can get my password as soon as possible.

Name -- Savitri Agarwal
User ID -- ayubaniya
E-mail address - savitri_agarwal@yahoo.com
Contact number -- 8800216263

I have registered my name in IRCTC on 24 Mar 2912 confirmation was given stating that Mobile verification code has been send to registered mobile No 09419234528 is still awaited. my login ALV07548 ID is ALV07548 and E-mail ID akshaylalverma@yahoo.in and Mob No -09419234528. Please send me Mobile verification password.

Akshay Lal

The revert is hardly get from irctc. The system show's the pwd mail to email id and mobile no.but after 8 days there is no mail from irctc and sms of pwd. Their service regarding this is really very poor.

Dear sir
I did the sign up procedure successfully but still i am not getting my E-mail password and Mobile Verification Password, my login id is sun_agr09 and E-mail id is sun.agr0909@gmail.com Mob no-9026361175
please send me both paswords,

Hello Sir,
I was able to successfully register in IRCTC on 01-04-2012 and I got my mobile verification code too, but I didn't get password for it to my mailing address. Therefore, and i have send this mail 2 time but till now i have not get my email-id password, I request you to do the needful so that I can get my password as soon as possible.

Name -- sandeep agrawal
E-mail address - sun.agr0909@gmail.com
Contact number -- 09026361175

Dear sir
I did the sign up procedure successfully but still i am not getting my E-mail password and, my login id is sun_agr09 and E-mail id is sun.agr0909@gmail.com Mob no-9026361175
please send me paswords

Satisfactory Rating
    9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Additional contact available