IRCTC - forgot user id and password

Tenzin Jigmey on Dec 20, 2011
sir...
i forgot my user id and password but i remember my email id m_jgmy@yahoo.co.in... i have to cancel my ticket which is on 23 dec.. and pnr no. is 8548318412.. plz help me out as early as possible

rajamihamed's Response, Feb 21, 2014
Sir I forgot my USER iD & PASSWORD so please help me for using the irctc I am thanking you My mobile no 9884458222 my email RAJAM738@GMAIL.COM
Complaint comments 489 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

forgot password of irctc - Irctc.co.in

I am not able to open my irctc A/c for want of pass word, which is forgotten by me. please send me to me e-mail a/c. mks1511 Tran.ID : 1153662862 and PNR no: 1153662862 AWB to TNA E-Ticket Print is needed,
Thanking you,
mkshah

I have click on "update email" link in irctc. Then I have received a massege that the password will be sent to your email. But the same is not received in my email. Please sent the password immediately as I have to print some e tickets booked through my User Id. My user Id is "pmtnl" . My email address is "pmtnl@rediffmail.com". and mobile No.is 9930948242.

To,
Central Railway Dt 19/01/2012
E-ticket In charge

Sub : Forgotten of Password regarding of Naresh0891.

Hello sir/ Madam I have changed my password for safety regions and forget Password. I Have no another alternate to open the my Account so please send my password as soon as possible. My IRCTC User name, Email ID and mobile number are given below:-

(a) Naresh0891 (IRCTC User ID).
(b) Naresh_kumar0891@yahoo.com ( Mail ID).
(c) +919722297515.

mail id. prakasha_nand_pandey@yahoo.co.in
alternate : pnp2010@rediffmail.com

User Id. : pnp76

DoB : 20.07.1976

I have forgot my password of my user id. pnp76. You are requested to please suggest me to reset my password and send to my mail id : prakasha_nand_pandey@yahoo.co.in and cc to pnp2010@rediffmail.com. Your early action in this regard shall be highly appreciated.

Prakasha Nand Pandey

I am not able to login to IRCTC website for booking ticket. My user id is - NITHYARAJ and my Registered Mobile Number is 9869417131. I have been typing the correct user ID and Password, however it is telling INVALID User Name or Password. KIndly reset the password. Kindly do the needful. I am using this for so many years and this is the first time I am facing problem.

My email id is pnithyanandan58@yahoo.com

P . Nithyanandan
AGM, RBI, Mumbai

I HAVE FORGET MY ID & PASSWORD MY E-MAIL ID IS -gautam.biswas10@gmail.com. plese help me to regain that.

sir I have forgotten my user id and password for IRCTC rail booking my e-mail id is vidyakant_goswamilic@yahoo.co.in
pl. help

i have forgot the user id and password .now i want to book rail tickets . pls help me to regain my user id and password.my mail id is hari3000@hotmail.com and my mob no is 9396543654

I am loging through correct user id and password but it is not connecting help me to solve this problme.

i have forgotten my userid and password. my mobile no is 9380561466

I have forgotten the Password attached to emailID.
What is extraordinary is this- the IRCTC asks for a NEW PHONE No
for a new registration to be possible.
what a brilliant aprofessional ethic?
the railway passenger has to change or buy
a new phone everytime he forgets his password! This
haapens only in INDIA, our IT giant nation?

sdchattm

i have forgotten my user id for irctc reg email id bhima33@hotmail.com, mob 9866664409 bhimarao pl help

have forgot the user id and password now i want to book rail tickets pls help me to regain my user id and password my emai id is prasad_mandhani@rediffmail.com and my mob no 9595041981

i have forgot the user id and password now i want to book rail tickets pls help me to regain my user id and password my emai id is krishankchand@gmail.com and my mob no 9818650532

forgot login id & password - IRCTC

Actually I forgot I login ID and password. For your reference my mobile no is 9819989268 dob 9TH MAY 1976.

Kindly assist me.

Rgds/SHAILENDRA

i ratan bhiad registered my irctc account successful and i received verification code rri549 on my mobile, but my password not received yet. please send me my ID and password on my Email ID. my Email ID is ratanbhirad@gmail.com and my mobile no is 9422921126
thanks
ratan bhirad
akola

i register my irctc account but not received password yet please send me my ID and password on my email ID. my email is ratnavarsha222@gmail.com and my mobile no is 9422860198 my verification code is vth365
thanks

varsha bhirad

i am not able to book online my no is 9819490978 plz let me now as whn i go to book it does not send the code on my emil address only the cord is sent to the mb

i am not happy as i am not able to book my trip

not happy

Satisfactory Rating
    9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Additional contact available