MTS MBlaze (Internet Surfing Usb Dongle) - Wrong Internet Usage Details

Tarang.P on Apr 26, 2012
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am Using MTS Mblaze (plug to surf dongle) from last several months.

My plan is of postpaid connection having 5GB usage per month.

But This month they have barred my connection giving reason that i have over consumed the usage and had already crossed the limit.

I have checked the same in my computer through the statics report given by the software installed by the same (MTS Mblaze plug to surf) dongle.
It shows me the total usage of 4.14 GB as of date 25th April 2012.

I have called the MTS customer care, and asked for the same but they told me that,
In the software provided by us in that MTS Mblaze (plug to surf dongle) will give you the rough internet usage. The exact details of internet usage you can not get with out your bill.

They told me that as i have already consumed 6.75 GB for this month they have barred my connection.

My Concern How can i come to know the exact usage details if the software provided by them is giving rough idea. Ind if it is giving rough idea than i dont think that it can give this much difference (6.75 -4.14=2.61 GB)

And if it is like that than there is no use of that statics report they are providing.

I request you to take necessary action on the same
In case of further details you can reach me on my mobile +91 9033252320.

_
Tarang Patel

Comments

kumar narender MTS MBlaze (Internet Surfing Usb Dongle)  - Patiala, Punjab, India

wrong commitment - idea internet usb

R/sir.
i am regular customer of idea from previous 3 years ,in the month of aug i have purchased idea internet usb of rs 1900.becoz. show room employees committed there will be a speed of more than 2 mbps,and there vill be no roaming charges .but ven i used it .i found there is a speed of 0.8 mbps.which is equillant to mobile net speed.and i also used it in the roaming.for which they charged rs 250 as a roaming charges for just 20 minutes.for the same i have complaint it for twice in a month.but they diidnt respond.
And when i asked for internet using details,they respond it is not possible,also not provided the person name who should check the complaint.
And bill of rs 1024,shows outstanding,in which 700 bill is extra ,for the same they closed my pemanent mobile no.with a reason that iam defaultor.
N Apr 27, 2012 by
MTS CustomerService India

Hi Tarang Patel,

Thank you for providing the details. We will ensure that our customer support team will contact you.

MTS Customer Service India
N Apr 30, 2012 by
MTS CustomerService India

Hi Tarang Patel,
As per our records, the customer service team had tried contacting you but your number was not reachable and you have used 7.17 gb. Do get in touch with us in case you would like to have further discussion.

MTS Customer Service India