Rajammal Gas Agency (Id 1072) For Indane Gas From Chennai 600007 - Undue delay in gas cylinder delivery and indifferent response

Raiment
Sir

We have an LPG gas connection ( # 15709 in the name of my wife Saira Banu) from Indane through their Chennai agent Rajammal Gas Agency ,( ID # 1072) Perambur Barracks Road ,Chennai-07.phone 26626847/26628057 Manager 9941418932.

It is quite an ordeal every time to get the cylinder replenished .
1) We need to continuously try at least for 15 mints to get them through their telephone line to book the gas.
2) They never accept booking within 21 days from previous delivery.(The Govt agency has recently scrapped the mandatory requirement 0f 21 days )
3) They never deliver the gas on a committed date. Nowadays they take a minimum of 2 weeks and up to 4 weeks and more that too only if the consumers constantly follow it up.
4) Have booked my gas on 18th Oct 2010 but till 11 am on 9th Nov no cylinder delivered despite several reminders by phone and in person.
5) When we visit their office to follow up for the cylinder delivery it wears a look of busy fish market and their response if any ( including their and owner and Manager) used to be very indifferent .
6) The owner says that as long as there is subsidy from the Government for the gas cylinder they can not improve the situation. Why an agency should be given to a person who wants the elected Government to fall in line with them?
7) Once after an usual belated delivery a non regular delivery boy asked for payment by producing a bill in which amount to be paid was 0 ( Zero rupees) and bill was meant for some service and not for gas delivery. After making the boy to sign for the reason for amount he received I paid him the money.

Need your kind help to sort out the problem with the mentioned agency for the benefit of 100s of customers who are buying gas from them.

With thanks and best regards

Kitchlu

9th Nov 2010.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jun 3, 2012 by
Nithya Santhanam

Aynavaram, CH-23

To,
Rajammal Gas Agency.

Respected Sir,
I wish to inform you that we have a compliant. A/C No.3058, we already register a compliant orally through phone a week before that our cylinder is in problem (gas is making a sound while functioning) Due to this problem a service man came to attend the problem at the time we were not at home. for your kind notice this Monday 04.04.2012 also we will not be available at home. I want the service person to come and attend the problem on Tuesday sure without fail.

I wish to know that what is the prize for the cylinder which we getting from you.