Reliance Communications - reliance mobile online balance enquiry

Biju
To, Reliance mobiles,
Why don't you provide an online facility for the Prepaid reliance customers to view their promotional balance , Main acccount balance etc.
yours faithfully
biju

Comments

Retrict the service without any dues - Reliance India Mobile

I have taken prepaid connection of reliance for 1 year validty and submitted the required Documents , after verification my onnection got activated, I was working fine for months but without intimating reliance had barred my outgoing and then my incoming. when i ask the reason for intrupting the service. i came to know that i need to submit the document. Mobile is the important mode of communication as of today but without intimating the user, how they can intrupt the service although i had paid in advance to them. when i request there customer service to restore my incoming faility they are not agrred on it and teaching me that have you read the form while taking the connection. from this you can imagine that how they people are making fool of the customer.
sameer

Network problem and there is no message from company.Please to say u.

i did't get hord copy of my bill right now, i made no of calls regarding this matter but u r web worl and customer care peopl are not provided my bill copy till now.

Fraud plans and third class customer care service - Reliance Mobile

To
The Customer Care Services,
Reliance Mobile

Respected Sir/Madam

I would like to bring to your kind notice the fraud plans and negligence of your customer care department.

I Sunil kumar jain using the reliance phone number 09358811303. I would bring to your notice the following problem.

Acccording to your top-up plan of 496 for unlimited talking reliance to reliance all over india, i recharded my number with this top-up and when i start talking within this plan then you trace the most using numbers and ban that particular number for calling.i can call on any reliance number rather 1 or 2 (most using numbers) and anyone can contact to this number also so it can not be a network problem.and if i complained on customer care then they start neglect my problem with saying sir your problem will solve in 1 hr in 2 hr and so on...i m facing this problem from 2 days and now after a headache if u start calling on those number then the sound quality is so bad for that numbers only.Network can not be bad for 1 or 2 numbers only as i have 2 more connection of reliance which are working fine.

My point is this if you can not follow your plans then why you start this kind of plans like unlimited talking and what is the point of customer care if they can not resolved the problems of customers.

Don't make promises if you can not fullfill your promises.Don't make fool to your customers.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours sincerely
Sunil kumar jain
Muzaffarnager

paid the bill but plan was not converted from post paid to pre paid - Reliance Infocom

I want to complain about the reliance infocom services.I paid the amount required for changing my scheme from post paid to prepaid in NEW BEL road, bangalore branch of reliance webworld.
That guy charged me the fees for that and said that the it will take some time before conversion.
After that i was not using my that phone for past 3-4 months.Few days back when i went there to ask about some better scheme in prepaid the same guy is telling that my scheme is still post paid.

I checked in internet and i can see that my February month bill was 330 but i have paid 667 rs. (that is extra charge for scheme conversion)

Please help me in this matter.

Thanks & Regards
Varun
ajay

Bill enquiry - Reliance Mobile

bill inquary

My Rel prepaid mob no is 9375973300.
I am a student and get a little to keep my mob.charged.
But there are many times when some ringtone is activated by
the provider without my request, which costs me 30 rs everytime.
Some times a considerble amount say 15-20 rs is suddenly
slashed, whereas no calls are made from my fon.
This type of practice costs me a lot.
So please make sure that this type of slashing is stopped.

Karan Shah

I am a Reliance prepaid customer (no-09343678503). I had submitted my id proof and one photo when i took connection(3 weeks ago).
But now My incoming and outgoing calls are also stopped.I am not satishfied with network of smart and not getting good respone from custumercare.

Why did u balnce check enquiry in RIM. This online balance check facility advantages for u so this facitity provied for all of u

Manish Kumar

Worst service and wrongly charged bill, lost of id - Reliance communications/data cable services

Following Are the grivances which I have faced
1.They have lost my Customer application Form With my photo and Identity
proof several times.(who will responsible for the misuse of it)
2.They have discontinued my connection several times without informing me.
3.They have posted wrong adress of mine in their database and charged late
fees from me without any fault.
4.They have not posted credit transactions in my account.
5.They Have wrongly charged the bill.
6.They have compelled me to come their office and also the officers there
have not taken the responsibility.
7.They have personally commented on my family.
8. They have issued two notice to me without concluding the matter which
was in discussion.
Consequences : 1.My Id will be misused.
2.I have to suffer in my exam and sending assignments due to the wrong
discontinution which result in the extention of 6 months in my course and
also double exam fees.
3.I have to personnaly visit their office which economically affect me
because I am a working person.
4.After sending notice they have disreputing/hurting my
creditworthiness/trustworthiness.
from this whole issue they have given me so much mentaly tension
continously from the very first day till today.
Deepak Rastogi

Using loose talking by Reliance customer. - Reliance Mobile

Sub, : Using loose taling by your (Reliance) Customer on my BSNL Land Line and my Mobile connection.

On the above cited subject, your cumtomer using very loose talking with my family member on landline and with me on my mobile No. 94642-35956 through the Reliance uncompleted Mobile Number +93298582 (May be it is paid service from Reliance Industry).
I was contanct with your office at Nawanshahar District, Punjab for the solution of this problem, but they are not dealing well to any person, so I am not setisfied.

1) I wan to know the address of your this fraud customer.
2) I registered my complaint at Station House Officer, Garhshankar through FIR.
3) I submitted my application at BSNL Offices, Garhshankar and Hoshiarpur with my affidavit.

So please sir/madam help me immediately and send detailed procedure report to me on ShahG_82@yahoo.com or my address given below.

With thanks

Waiting for your reply
Rajinder Kumar Verma,
V.P.O. Ror majara,
Tehsil Garhshankar,
District Hoshiarpur,
State Punjab,
Pin Code 144527.

same problem with me. they have activated astropack without my consent, and debited the money from my account. customerservice cud not help me. i will surrender the phone, if they dont credit my money.. nobody in customer service cud help me. and their behaviour is very rude .

I paid Rs345 on 11/8/08 thru online, but i didnt receive any acknowledgement from you.

Mob ; 9372647275

My no. is 9320719830 i have complaint about bill. In the bill u r sending the miss call also and when i call someone starting call only the time starts if the person pickup the phone after 25 mins than its comes in my call charges. So please do the needful otherwise stop using the reliance mobile phone.

I have a connection of Reliance Land Line Phone connection, the scheme called "Reliance Hello". I have a problem with this connection. Before 1 and half years back my automatically activated a scheme of Reliance Called "1234 cricket". After a hard try before six months talking with the customer service panel they deactivated that scheme. But now a new Service of Reliance called "Reliance Mobile world" activated automatically and it started before 6 month. I have lost my money Rs.49 for this service pack in each month. I contact the customer panel each time of bill payment time to deactivate "Reliance Mobile World:- Find a Friend Service Pack immediately. But, till now there is no response for it from the customer panel.
So I just said that you just deactivated all these type of service pack as soon as possible. if its not, i will going to disconnect this connection in next bill payment time.

My Connection Details.
Tel Phone No: 0487 3209322
CIOU Code: KLRI10060

LAST PAYED Bill No. : 331903124024
rajaram

cccccccsdf sd

The omplaints are very apt.Regarding this nothing can be said but the omplaints r very much apposite.
Custmer Care service of reliance is totally a CRAP.

i want to detail any reliance number

hello
my mbole no 9905755561. last thee day i have 36 rs in balance. but my balance deducted and balance is rs 1.23 rs. i asked in about deduction from your customer care. the told me they have oney 48 hours data. but may be m. station are actived. today balance is also deducted.

Dimple agarwal

I got a misscall from 06573244354.

Can i know address ?