Reliance Netconnect (CDMA 1x) - Increase speed

ANIL KUMAR
Dear Madam/Sir

My Name is Anil Kumar from Portblair. I am using prepaid reliance net connect cdma 1X data card. But speed of my net is very slow. Now the speed was 18kbps to 20kbps. It is so slow when downloading of 60mb files its very slow and take long time to complete download.I am recharge every month of Rs 801. But speed was slow. I want to increase the speed. 40kbps to 80kbps. Any recharge card which increase my net speed. I Hope you understand my problem. plz solve this problem. help me.

Comments

A Dec 1, 2011 by
rajkumar952550

Dear Madam/Sir

My Name is Rajkumar from Poanta sahib(HP). I am using prepaid reliance net connect cdma 1X data card. But speed of my net is very slow. Now the speed was 10kbps to 15kbps. It is so slow when downloading of 60mb files its very slow and take long time to complete download.I am recharge every month of Rs 169. But speed was slow. I want to increase the speed. 150kbps to 160kbps. Any recharge card which increase my net speed. I Hope you understand my problem. plz solve this problem. help me.
A Dec 4, 2011 by
jaminipadhi

There is nothing you can do. I got a Reliance Netconnect+ few days ago but was unable to connect because the dealer forgot to recharge something called "core balance" and this is the second Reliance has taken me for a ride after 2004 money kept dissapearing from my mobile to the tune of 14K in the month of May. When I finally got connected the speed test showed download @ 15-20 kbps (here kbps means kilo BITS per second) and some of the pages came out with error message saying "Try Again" as either there is no connectivity or net is too slow. Customer care says the speed depends on time of day and number of users - a patent dialogue of every service provider. Even in case of Photon Plus it is the same except that it does not bother you with user name and password to see your usage. It is like banging your head against a wall. If we had the same laws similar to those in Countries like China, Japan, Brazil, EU and South/North America these billionaires would have behind bars and they would have been paupers paying for civil suits. Take another case of robbery. You have an ordinary phone with Airtel connection. Every 3-4 month you will receive an SMS saying "Thank you for using our data services..." and Rs.40/- gets deducted immediately. Now Airtel has a customer base of 600 million even if they deduct Rs.40/- from 50 million customers they gain Rs.200 million = Rs.20 Crores which is quite a big amount. It is so easy for these guys to make money. Back to reliance. I was told the pack comes with 100 MB for data usage. They told me that I had exhausted the amount hence unable to connect! Connection log shows I was connected for 22 mins. Is it possible to exhaust 100 MB of data at speeds like 20-30 kbps? Even if they gave me a speed of genuine 2 MBPS it would require 50 mins.
N Dec 11, 2011 by
Anupam Manna

CDMA 1x connection means too slow connection of all internet service provider
Like:- Reliance (Reliance netconnect+), Tata or Tata Docomo (Tata photon+), Vodafone (Vodafone NetCruise), MTS (MTS Mblaze) etc.

They Give us 144 to 155 kbps(Kilo bit per sec)
8bit = 1 byte
1024 byte = 1KB
8192 bit = 1KB
So, 144 kbps / 8 =18 KB/sec(kilo byte per sec)
We see 18 KB/sec, 16 KB/sec, 15, 14, 13 KB/sec etc
So, Maximum 18 KB/sec internet connection is too too too much slow for our, for new generation
N Dec 13, 2011 by
siddhvora4u Reliance Data Card  - Rajkot, Gujarat, India

Download - Reliance Data Card

Date:12/12/2011.

I have purchased Reliance Dongle. First I have plan of Silver in which they say unlimited download No charges, But it has limit up to 5 GB I can download. Now I change that Plan to limited 8GB Day and Night 15 GB can download. After that I will download than I will charge 50Paisa/Minute.

The difference is when I have unlimited plan I opened so many pages although there is a download rate is 100KB per second. Now in limited plan I have just connected then it is show the 91KB per second. Here I also says there is a no other pages seen to be opened.

Reliance is Looting the public.

Anyway. I want to complaint about this company is a thief.

Thanks to consumer complaints for supports.

Sidhdharth Vora
N Dec 17, 2011 by
lawrence vj

dearmadam/sir

i am very bad with this internet conection.bcz it's very slow. my recived speed is 140 kb/s but i cant get browsing speed & downloading speed up to 5kb/s. pl help me to improve my conection speed.plz give me any suggections to improve my internet speed.

IT' very slow u know... i'am not satisfied with this conections...
N Dec 18, 2011 by
suraj13999

hey i purchased reliance netconnect1x my webpage take 10 minutes to open my webpage its simply a waste 1000 rs...
N Dec 18, 2011 by
suraj13999

Hey its Suraj.m.Gangolli from ganeshgudi, I am using prepaid reliance net connect cdma 1X data card its very slow see it takes very large amount of time to open a web page and downloading its just a waste of time it takes hours together to download a file which are less than 100 mb, soo please find a solution for me, i just think its a waste of money on buying this product
A Jan 6, 2012 by
sumobittu

yes i m also using reliance internet service before 31st dec. 2011the speed is good after that in 1st jan. the speed is too much slow it gives (1-3KB/s) of downloading speed and browsing is also very slow, i complaint in customer care but they not respond to me, what can i do?
A Feb 26, 2012 by
TAK SUNEEL

HELLO EVERYONE
JUST FOLLOW SOME INSTRUCTION U CAN INCREASE RELIANCE NET CONNECT SPEED
http://www.reliancenetconnect.co.in/downloads.html AND DOWNLOAD NET BOOSTER SETUP...
THEN ENJOY...

REGARDS
SUNEEL TAK
D Mar 21, 2012 by
ghar

dear sir, madam
reliance net connect 1x very very very poor download speed so please speed should be actual provide us .my cdma no. is 7520397196
N Apr 26, 2012 by
sudhidus

im also purchased netconnect+ modem...and the service is so IRRITATING that i cant even getting 20kbps... this is the worst service, reliance is misleading customers...please take an action against this cruel attitude by reliance...even the mobile net connection have the speed of 50kbps..but never do reliance netconnect... first of all reliance need to retrieve all their misleading advertisements in medias...THEY ARE CHEATS...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE AN ACTION...
A May 4, 2012 by
akmal2911

dear madam/sir

My name is Akmal Khan. presently i am using relaince cdma 1x net connect.I am facing a problem, speed of my net connect is very slow and it is not working properly from few days. I am not able to open any web page inspite of connecting to reliance net connector.my mdn no.is 08799173297.
kindly help me to correct the problem.
N May 5, 2012 by
Devilevil

pl z help me my reliance net connect 1x was downloading very very slow now i want to increase speed of cdma reliance connect

N May 7, 2012 by
bijoy22

i am bijoy, iam astudent from class 10 .i use reliance netconnect its give me very fast speed 14days and then very slow...

plz help me...
N May 8, 2012 by
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Netconnect CDMA high speed 1x is useles .i wants to upgrade net conNect+ PLEASE send details .
sandeep rana
A May 8, 2012 by
surjya sankar das

I purchased Reliance net connect CDMA 1X high speed USB modem.model no is AC8720. my web page open very lately it takes too much time and also download speed is only 1kbps to 5 kbps. i am totaly upset with reliance now.i want to increase speed of CDMA reliance connect please.
A May 12, 2012 by
rajadevil

N May 17, 2012 by
DEVANSH KHANNA

DEAR MADAM/SIR
THIS IS MY KIND REQUEST TO YOU TO HELP ME MY PROBLEM. THE SPEED OF MY NET IS VERY SLOW, KINDLY INCREASE IT UPTO 50 TO 85 KBPS. MY RELOANCE NO. IS 9358481449
A May 21, 2012 by
balaji.rk Reliance Netconnect  - South West Delhi, Delhi, India

I strongly agree with the above complaint because the Reliance people is making fun out of consumers by not addressing the issues and also wherever you have the connection it will not work.. Thats is the capacity of the Reliance. Hats off to the service provided by the Reliance.
A Jun 2, 2012 by
ajaydasrs

VERI BAD SPEED RELIANCE BUT ONE TRICK AND YOU GET HI SPEED INTERNET
1 . YOU BUY A NEW VODAFONE NETTSETTER
2.THEN UNLOCK NET SETTER
3.BUY A NEW RELANCE GSM SIM CARD
4.NOW YOU INTER NET IS VERY HI SPEED SURFING AND DOWNLOADING (UP TO 216kb to 500 kb/s )
5.IT'S WORKING NOW ENJOY IT