Vodafone Prepaid — Incoming & outgoing call detail

krunal_pooja
Sir actually i want my bill summary of my connection: 9974742275 outgoing & in coming detail of dec - 20008 please do the need full

shafiqe's response, Jun 11, 2014
plz. send out going call detail this number 8359983059
plz. send out going call & incoming call detail this number 9983422115
hanif gauri's response, Nov 20, 2014
plz. send out going call & incoming call detail this number 9983422115 (plz. send Email.: hanifg.hg@gmail.com send me detail plz....).
hanif gauri's response, Nov 20, 2014
plz. send out going call & incoming call detail one months october2014 this number 9983422115 (plz. send Email.: hanifg.hg@gmail.com send me detail plz....).
vishaldexter007's response, Feb 24, 2015
plz send incoming & out going call details in 2 months dec. 2014 & jan 2015 in dis number. plz send email. vishaldexter007@gmail.com
Jaykumar Wankhade.'s response, Jul 22, 2015
Plz Send My Call Diteils in My 9960143289. Only One Month. Plz Plz Plz....
murugananthamPrakash 's response, Aug 06, 2015
This is my no pls send me last one month incoming and outgoing call details...
Complaint comments  3024 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Prepaid connection — incoming calls getting disconnected automatically

My Moblie no .9980650883, from last 3 days my incomming calls are getting diconnected automatically and also some unknown calls getting to inbetween the incomming call. My outgoing calls also having problems like, going to wrong receipents / number, engage tune for airtel other numbers. i am not able to reach you too. Please do the needful to sort this issue.
Thanks and regards...Rajesh K S
i reacharge my vodafone of Rs.222 and i got 197 instead of 222

Vodafone Prepaid — DEDUCT CHARGES WITHOUT ANY INFOMRATION AND SERVICES

I reachrge with rs. 222/- so i have sufficient balance in my card so the same tiem vodafone deduct a rs.50/- and sent a mail of activited a music station facility and chrge deuduct.

Vodafone Prepaid — hello tune

RSir,
I am vishal garg from new delhi noida my vodafone number is
9953865135 i just brought the connection few days ago and i never reccomend for any song to as my hellotune i want to dissconnect the hellotune because i am in job and intellectual person i donot like to hear the song my boss andmy subordinates also So. please its my request to u that take action correctly and as soon as possible
VISHAL GARG

Vodafone Prepaid — unnecessary balance reduction

THIS IS A CONTINUOUS HAZARD CREATED BY THE COMPANY AGAINST MY NUMBER.INSPITE OF MY REPETITIVE REMINDER TO THEM THE PROCESS IN BEING CONTINUED FOR A LONG TIME.I HAVE BECME FEDUP WITH THE SYSTEM AND CUSTOMER CARE DIVISION.

THERE FOR I AM REQUESTING TO TAKE A STRICT ACTION REGARDING THIS.

THANKING YOU,

RINA MATHEWS
Even I recharged for Rs.250 for my Vodafone connenction no 9962773675 2 months back for which only Rs 90/- talk time has been granted. When contacted customer service the response is not at all convincing. They say I woud have recharged for Rs.190/- so that I could have got 160/- talk time. But through ICICI bank portal I don't have any information of recharhe prices. I too feel from my experience that vodafone is cheating customers.

Vodafone — calls details of 9761895219

hi vodafone
please call details of 9761895219 about three months ago
i can't search the call details . my new ph.no9837215035.please give the details me

Vodafone — No outgoing

I have two vodafone numbers from bangalore. I'm not able to receive and make calls . Whan I try to make a call, they say contact reliance customer care. So, here I'm at your desk. Hope you can sort out my problem. My local no. for any reference is 09905248532.

Thanks n regards,
Priyanka.

nothing — caller tune activation

hello sir this is lalith i just activated a caller tune called ' show me the meaning of being lonely of ' but it didn't got activated, is there any problem with your service, activate the concern tune as soon as possible.

Vodafone Prepaid Connection — recharge

Yesterday i have recharge (100 Rs )my mobile using debit card but not charge my account. pls give me vodafone customer care number
my number 9886276325.

prepaid number — Incoming/Outgoing are not there

I m not able to make any incoming and outgoing call from my prepaid number.announcement is that o/g call facility is not there in this number.

Vodafone Prepaid — NON -ACTIVATION OF MISSED CALL INFORMATION

17 AUG, 2008

REFRENCE TO MOBILE NUMBER -9873886545
I HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING FOR ACTIVATION OF MISSED CALL INFORMATION SINCE LAST 1 MONTH AND NOT GETTING ANY RESPONSE NOR MY SERVICE IS ACTIVATED .

Vodafone Prepaid — network busy

i was a vodafone prepaid customer...
For most of the hours of the day only one thing gets to the phone and that i.e NETWORK BUSY... ..the service has been worse...i didn't get how people are using this service..even if u call to the customer care.. the same reply...NETWORK BUSY...how come is this network running in so much conjestion...

Vodafone Prepaid — in coming calls report for 15th Oct,2008

Hi Sir/Mam,

I want 15th, Oct, 2008 Incoming calls report this number 9739246133 very important please help me.
my new

Vodafone — Miss & Blank Calls from one vodafone number

Sir

I am constatntly receiving miss and blank calls from one Number 9988512884 for past 4-5 months and when i made a call on this number nobody pick up the phone. I want to know the name and address of the person having this number and also want you to take strict action against this person.
hi vodafone
please details of this no. 9888638757 on my ph.no 9988705194
i want to see my num bill details
i want to see may mobile num bill details and my num is 9819492912 plz its hurry

Vodafone Prepaid Connection — Fedup with customercare

I took a prepaid connection on 27th of oct., with lifetime validity worth Rs.400/.The dealer took all the necessary documents and my ph.started working, then i got a SMS saying my documents are not complete, again i submitted xerox of my PAN card no., passport, residence proof and my photo.

For a day i could make a call from my phone.Then again it stopped working, now i'm clueless what to do, when i'm calling the dealer he is telling me to contact vodaphone office.

I am really fedup with your customercare service.

-A harrased customer
veenapani khare

Satisfactory Rating
    Responses
    +91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone Prepaid - Incoming & outgoing call detail