Vodafone Prepaid - INCOMING & OUTGOING CALL DETAIL

krunal_pooja
Sir actually i want my BILL SUMMARY OF MY CONNECTION: 9974742275 OUTGOING & IN COMING DETAIL OF DEC - 20008 PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL

[Updated by shafiqe Jun 11, 2014]

plz. send out going call detail this number 8359983059

plz. send out going call & incoming call detail this number 9983422115
[Updated by hanif gauri Nov 20, 2014]

plz. send out going call & incoming call detail this number 9983422115 (plz. send Email.: hanifg.hg@gmail.com send me detail plz....).
[Updated by hanif gauri Nov 20, 2014]

plz. send out going call & incoming call detail one months october2014 this number 9983422115 (plz. send Email.: hanifg.hg@gmail.com send me detail plz....).

Comments

This is Vinay kumar, Pls send me the call details of 1week of my old number 9742571675.I lost my sim.Pls its very urgent.

outgoing is cut - Vodafone

i sourav jha phone no:- 9899009390

i had already deposit cheq of rs 1031 cheq no:-000050 of united bank of india dated 19 may, 2009
but outgoing of my phone still not working .

i have already complain to custom care 3 -4 time for reconnection but there are no response.

sourav jha
phone no:- 9899009390

Sir

I want my incoming and out going results for the month of April and May 2009. No.9884710997
Khalid

I have a new connection of vodafone my out going calls have been locked kinly help out its urgent

khalid 9619350853

call cost deducted @58 secs pulse - Vodafone Prepaid

Sir

Am shocked to see that everytime when my call cuts @ 58th second I have been charged for 2 min call cost.They are supposed to charge only for 1 min alone but taking charge for 2 mins.

Other than this very often i face diverted calls. Say i am calling a no. "X" ring will be going & a person "Y" will speak to me. at the mean time "X" will be getting call from me & if attended person "Z" will speak.

totally fishy!!!

I never faced this kinda prob when it was hutch. once switched to vodafone lotta issues am facing.

To whom & where i need to register this complaint?

needs explaination from vodafone.
DEBABRATA KHAMARU Vodafone Prepaid  - Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

I recharge Through net banking for Rs. 150/- Vide transaction ID No.000105533080/0202 dtd. 01.06.09 through ICICI Bank net banking. Debitd my a/c but balance is not increase in phone.

I complain in your customer care centre but they are not agree to listen my request.

Very very ... ... poor quality of service. Also westing my time.

Debabrata Khamaru
Sonu

I am getting missed call from the mobile number:9735584842. If i call he is not responding properly... pls let me know the name and address of this mobile phone number

sir pls sent me the incoming & outgoing call numbers of this month of 9048013294

i want detail of 9823060025

please give me history of sms and calls for last one month my number is 9985247480

they barred my outgoing,incoming and also sms - Vodafone Prepaid

last month 26th only i bought a new sim in vodafone store... but they barred my outgoing and incoming calls due 2 proof not send properly... after one week i send proper details once again... but they didnt respond 2 my sim action and also i put booster pack it will be lost now w at can i do

details of my received call - Vodafone

My name is Sudha.My vodafone no. is 9839170337.I want to know the details of my recieved call in the month of june.Kindly send me the details of my recieved call.
roob

number details - Vodafone Prepaid

9988610829 want to know the details of this number..

I Want my outgoing details of 1-06-200 by this is my num 9953097571.

i want my call detail

hi sir my number is 9049348734 I want my full detai last 2 month please send my number detail on my id plz sir

Sir / Madam,

9780955056 is my vodafone number in my ID itself...pls arrange to provide me the call details ( incoming & outgoing & missed calls ) urgently.u can send it on my email id...pls treat it urgent, u can contact me at 9216824168 as this number is often switched off.

Rupesh

Sir / Madam,

9780955056 is my vodafone number in my ID itself...pls arrange to provide me the call details ( incoming & outgoing & missed calls ) for last 2 months urgently.u can send it on my email id...pls treat it urgent, u can contact me at 9216824168 as this number is often switched off.

Rupesh