Vodafone Prepaid - INCOMING & OUTGOING CALL DETAIL

krunal_pooja
Sir actually i want my BILL SUMMARY OF MY CONNECTION: 9974742275 OUTGOING & IN COMING DETAIL OF DEC - 20008 PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL

Comments

Respected sir,

This is sandeep, Pls send me the call details(incoming and outgoing) of last month(01 july 2009 to 05 aug 2009).my vodafone number 9946257399, my id(passport details) Sandeep, lalithabhavan, cherukunnam, varkala), pls send me my incoming / outgoing call details because last two month not in india, so plz send.

Sandeep

Respected sir,

Sandeep
ravoof

I want complete incoming and out going numbers for my mobail.
My mobail number is 9645614105
HARISH

regarding no outgoing calls and sms - Vodafone

On July 10th 09 I could not make my outgoing calls and sms on my no. mentioned above .So I called your customer care and they give me a complaint no and told me to wait. Until Aug 3rd 09 to be activated, I was waiting till tat day and again contact to customer care 0n Aug 3rd 09 and executives of there was not able to fix the problem and transferred the call to the TL and he was not picking up the call . Every time when I call to the customer care I have to tell all the whole stupid stories to everyone and they transfer the call to the TL and had put me on hold for at least of half an hour per call then to the team leader will not be available there and was disconnecting the calls, So I again went directly to Vodafone store and complained about that and the executive over there gave me a replacement of a duplicate sim card and told me to wait half an hour for activation .Then to my sim card was not activated again I went to same Vodafone store and told them the story, they replaced another sim card again it also was not activated they made to fly to & fro to the V store but the store was closed & I called to the no. given but didn’t get the response correctly still nw my problem is not fixed, can anybody working in the Vodafone clear this problem or going to losses a good customer & the link of all my friends to Vodafone . pls revert to me as soon as possible .

Important

please send me outgoing and incoming and message call list of 9637453374

plz send the detail this no. mean this no. address proof 9780964799

i want the call details of last 3 months mo no.9879554434.and call me details9979901061.

pls my all calls details of last 3 months. My no is 9879554434. My ie Raj.jalak@yahoo.com.

thanks
Rajesh shah.

pls my all call list of last 3 months. My no is 9879554434.My id Raj.jalak@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Rajesh shah.

give details about the user of this number 9962184231

Sir actually i want my BILL SUMMARY OF MY CONNECTION: 9769581263 OUTGOING & IN COMING CALLS AND SMS DETAIL OF PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL

JUNE 15th TO AUG 15th 2009
karan

need my vodaphone prepaid no 9792516676 enquiry of incoming and out going calls as soon as possible

JUNE 15th TO AUG 15th 2009

want the call detail & message detail of my vodaforne prepaid connection
my no is 9745706953
sateesh harkade Vodafone  - Karnataka, India

Advertisement SMS - Vodafone

HI, I have registred DND since Jan-2009, Still Iam receiveing Adv. SMS, I have fedup of Registerring complaint to Vodafone customer care.

Pls help me...