Vodafone Prepaid - INCOMING & OUTGOING CALL DETAIL

krunal_pooja
Sir actually i want my BILL SUMMARY OF MY CONNECTION: 9974742275 OUTGOING & IN COMING DETAIL OF DEC - 20008 PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL

[Updated by shafiqe Jun 11, 2014]

plz. send out going call detail this number 8359983059

Comments

krishna

please send me outgoing and incoming and message or what ever is posiable call list of 9964209023
krishna

please send me outgoing and incoming and message or what ever is posiable call list of - 996423083

Plz gave me my number call detail

write me an email ...i can pay for ur service...

i hate this unwanted call please stop it...

My phone is lost. please call details of 9923857916 about Last week from 29th April to till date on my email ID i_dhenkar@yahoo.co.in or ibm_surve@rediffmail.com I can't search the call details . my new ph.no 9890689668 .please give the details me because somebody is wrong person using my phone. From Last week I am going your Vodafone Distributor Karva Enterprises to swape the sim he also not doing properly. & Still my sim in working condition. Please look into this matter & Stoped this card missuse. Thanking you.

My father missed cell phone with other particulers, needs to find the cell phone is located.
vendor name: Vodaphone, cell number - Cell Number: 9751953431- Owner name: S.krishnakumar.
when we finally tried to ring the number and it ringed and stoped on 01/May/2009.

Please help me to find the location that where the cell phone located now.

Hopefully expecting some feed back or helps from your end.

Thiyagarajan Kandhaswamy,
cell: 9443985892

huge delay in providing services - Vodafone Prepaid

I had recharged my account on 7th of May, 2009, 11:00 a.m. with Rs. 59 bonus top up which is for making the local call at Rs. 60 p for 2 months. The service was supposed to be activated within 24 hours but instead of activating this service, another service (KSMS i.e. free 30 sms in a day at deduction of Rs. 2 per day) which i was using from quite long time got deactivated on the same day. They started charging me Re. 1 for sms. I have called around 5-6 times to customer care by now but everytime the executives say that both the services will be resume within a couple of hours.
This is just an example, I have been facing these kind of service delays quite often from vodafone.

i want cal details of my no 9628873673 for the month of march & april.

pls send me my incoming / outgoing call details with number / call duration, from 01st May`09 onwards

My Mobile # 9830197874

please provide received call information to my mail id.

thanking you

My Mobile # 9830197874

please provide received call information to my mail id.

thanking you

PLEASE SEND ME MY INCOMING AS WELL AS OUTGOING CALL DETAILS INCLUDING CALL DURATION NO.9775342686
manoj

Sir actually i want my BILL SUMMARY OF MY CONNECTION: 9930745724OUTGOING & IN COMING DETAIL OF25 april 2009 to 13 may 2009 PLEASE DO THE NEED FUL
Deepika

i want to know my prepaid incoming and outgoing call details. My number is 9962684182.
alam

I want my prepaid vodafone call details and message details for the month of March 09. No.9916148389.
. do reply on my email id only.
alam

please send me outgoing and incoming and message call list of for the month april and may 2009. 9916148389.reply on my email id .

Problem in Incoming calls in Vodafone Prepaid Connection - Vodafone

I am facing the problem of Incoming calls not received form last two days where network connection is full showing in my cell phone. i have already call at vodafone customer care two to three times but still this problem is same as it is.also i have complain at vodafone customer care on date 18-05-2009 executive given to me complain no i e 1738312862

please send me outgoing and incoming and message call list of 9825197625 on may email id "rahul_amezingguy@yahoo.com" hope so ur fast reply

sir pls i want to know my call detail, pls send me my outgoing and incoming call detail, pls sir pls pls, , my no. is 9713340084

lease send me outgoing and incoming and message or what ever is posiable call list of 9713340084

Vodafone Prepaid - INCOMING & OUTGOING CALL DETAIL