[Resolved] Accenture India — documents uploading regarding graduation branch

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Sahana S Swamy on Dec 21, 2018
This is Sahana S Swamy, one of the selects of off-campus drive which happened in Bengaluru on 15-12-18, I was asked to submit my documents and in the educational details page the graduation branch tab came prefilled as EEE but i am from ECE. I've submitted my documents and they were rejected asking me to change the graduation branch, but I am not able to change that prefilled tab from EEE to ECE. Some of the other candidates are also facing this issue.There is no contact no. or mail to contact them. So please make this complaint to reach them.
Thank you.
Candidate ID - 241055

documents uploading regarding graduation branch
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 24, 2019

[Dec 22, 2018] Accenture India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi, I too have branch problem but some one solved my problem.so you please go through the accenture whatsapp group then your problem is solved.
Sayalibpawar's reply, Feb 9, 2019
I also have a same problem.So how to solve the problem.
MeghPrajapati's reply, May 28, 2019
I also have same problem can you please tell me about that whatsapp group.
Did u get offer letter from accenture?
harika chinnam's reply, Jan 27, 2019
Yes i got offer letter and joining
This is RASHMI KONNUR, one of the selects of off-campus drive which happened in Bengaluru on 22-09-19, I was asked to submit my documents and in the educational details page i uploaded all my 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation details, but after clicking the submit button my graduation details were not stored and this issue happened to me for the 2nd time when accenture send me a mail about insufficient educational details. There is no contact no. or mail to contact them. So please make this complaint to reach them.
Thank you.
Candidate ID - 342789

+91 80 4934 6001 [Bangalore]
    +91 40 6713 0001 [Hyderabad]
    +91 12 4467 2000 [Gurgaon]
    4/1, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Accenture India - documents uploading regarding graduation branch