[Resolved]  Adecco — Pf withdrawal request

Dear, I have sent my pf withdraw form to your Bangalore office and same has been delivered to you. I am chasing with you through mails on [protected]@adecco.co.in this mail id & also over phone, but still I am not getting any response.

Speed Post Tracking No -EU[protected]IN

Please help me to get my pf amount

[removed]
PF No- KN/BN/34272/712878
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

MY Self Devanand Hingmire PF account no. KN/BN/34272/523252
and I submitted my application one month back but as on date i am not
received any amount in my account please give us the details of my
account status

Employee Name DEVANAND HINGMIRE .
Employee Code A32712
ESI No. [protected]

Adecco India Pvt. Ltd.

Deployed At : RAJASTHAN ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENTS LTD
Dear Team,

Please find the attached scan copy of your mail copy and SBI bank statement as on date 01/04/2018 to 22/02/2019 for your reference.

And but there is no pf amount credited to my SBI account and no transaction details in this date 10/05/2018.

Employee name: Mahantesh B Shabadi, Employee Code: D83646, PF account no: PYBOM[protected].

Kindly check and share the NEFT number or transaction no.

Mahantesh B
Mo: [protected]
very wost
Dear Team,

i have been submitted my all the documents for withdrawn my PF amount to your office but still i have not received any confirmation from you ...please suggest

EMPLOY NAME :- PRASHANT TEMBHURNE

EMPLOY ID:- E73285

PRASHANT
I had applied for PF withdrawal 5 months back. Till now I didn't get my pf amount. Due to covid 19 I can't approach the adecco office. So please take the necessary action as soon as possible and settle my pf amount. PF account no - PYBOM[protected]

With regards
Parvathisham ponnana

Adecco Phone
    Adecco Address
    No 2, Nal Wind Tunnel Road, Murugeshpalya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560 017