[Resolved] Air India — complaint about air india job

Maharashtra, India
 Abdul umar on Feb 21, 2019
My name is abdul umar i had received a message from [protected]@jobs updates. Quikr.com names bhartendu namwal mentioning that my job application has been selected in air india for domestic airport, for joining send passport size photo, i'd proof, education certificate and updated resume on what's app number +91 [protected]. When i chatted to this number he replied me my job post is ticketing at vijayawada airport terminal-1 (Vijayawada) and my joining date is february 20 of 2019. There was no interview, direct joining only. Then air india application [protected]@rs.1550 pay till today by online then he told me evening the offer letter copy get in mail and original received 2-3days working days in my home address.
Then he told me to pay (1550) and sent receipt or screen shots of online transactions. For proof he sent i'd card, so i believed him then sent rs.1550 via paytm. After that i asked him letter. Then his mind changed again he asked me training fee 8300 for 15days and it's also refundable in 1st month of salary, so i had paid rs.8300via paytm and he said to pay mnr processingfees (15, 230) rupees, he said don't worry we air india do not do such thing pay till today i will dispatch letter today. I asked him where letter, he is telling dear now vacancies are closed. So what i will do? Am i lost my (1550+8300+15230) rupees, totally 25, 080rupees. How can i return back this amount?
His address and phone. No. Given below
Mr. Bhartendu namwal cabin no.8, 2nd floor
Air india head office air india building, marine drive,
Nariman point mumbai 400023.
Mobile no. [protected]
I have attached his id card picture which he sent me as a proof and also attached paytm screen shots of rs.1550and rs8300 and rs.15230. Totally 25, 080rupees.
Please please please take care of this
Abdul umar
[protected]@gmail.com
Andhra pradesh.

complaint about air india job
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 22, 2019
I am Abdul Umar, I got contact from HR Bharatendu Namwal that vacancies are closed now and then he is sure that he will join me in the month of May. Thanking you Sir.

[Feb 21, 2019] Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0