Airtel — network and sms issues

This tuesday my airtel sim got deactivated. It says no service, i tried to call customer care but there is no response. I went to airtel store and asked them to examine the problem, they made me wait for the whole hour and didn't solve my problem. All my bank accounts paytm and every single one is linked to my mobile number. I couldn't receive sms's, otp's etc., day before yesterday i got a new sim of the same number, they told me it would get activated by yesterday. It got activated but the problem is i can't either send or receive sms through this number and data cannot be accessed but i am receiving calls. I live in anandbagh, secunderabad. Various call drops in this area for the past 4 months. Data issues too. I tried to call customer care, the automated system isn't responding properly. I have my data plan till next month i got a message stating that my data plan has been expired. Please solve my problem as soon as possible.
Mar 19, 2018

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 13, 2018
Ashok br's response
K but is not open app, so how to deposit amount??
Mar 13, 2018
Kvishnu Pavan's response
Have dout on my brother and phone numbers lost

Comments

Won't monthly list important phone numbers has lost up to last month calls and in need have dout upon my brother so pleased
Respected sir, my Airtel payment app is blocked, so unblocking in my app.
Amount deducted from my bank account but data card not recharged.please refund the amount to my tmb bank account.I have recharged through cub.
मादरचोद नेटवर्क है एयरटेल का, जिओ का 4 g नेटवर्क मिल जायेगा लेकिन इस रंडी के औलाद का 2 g भी नहीं मिलेगा
Sir urgent spek to be Aircel number [protected].swch of number connect with me [protected]
At bihar sonbarsa Raj the network of airtel is too worst plz fix this issue as soon as

Airtel