ALLEN Career Institute

CP-6, Indra Vihar, Kota, Rajasthan 324005

Samanvaya
C-210/2, Talwandi, Kota, Rajasthan 324005

Saakar
Plot No. 6, Rajeev Gandhi Nagar, Opp. to City Mall, Jhalawar Road, Kota, Rajasthan 324005

Samyak

Sabal
CP-07, Indra Vihar, Kota, Rajasthan 324005

View More Information...

Bad

ALLEN Career Institute related photos (16)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

ALLEN Career Institute Photos

ALLEN Career Institute Complaints & Reviews

Physics teachers are utterly arrogant, and do not help with any doubts at all. What is the point of joining such "premium"...
I had paid Rs.500 for the scholarship test for JEE coaching for my daughter on 4th April 2021. I had accidentally chosen the...

Hi, I am nishtha kukkar, I have attempted 3 asat tests and I am getting only 5 to 10 % of scholarship which I don’t believe because I have studied and given the tests in proper manner . I have cross verified my answer which I remember, as per my calculation I can get 30 to 40 % scholarship based on my answers. I have attempted same exam in other campus and I scored 50% of scholarship. Please help me to understand how this much variation can come campus to campus.
I have only concern please provides answer keys of tests which I have attempted so that I can also see my fail or progress. I want to know my results that how many no of question are correct or incorrect I in my answer sheet. My humble request Please re-evaluate my test.
Mar 30, 2021

ALLEN Career Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ( application no.[protected] am trying to generate password fro more than 24 hours and also contact three times to Allen...

Hello
    I am a Student currently studying at allen career institute, Srinagar. Some of teachers here are very negative minded people. They don't know how to behave with the students .they don't care abt the sentiments of the students. Their mindset is totally drastic.kindly tell them to behave with the students properly.
    Thanku
    Feb 22, 2021

The coordinator and receptionist are very rude and dnt know how to speak with parents.
      When we enquired for fees, they said they will getback to us regarding fees but no reply nor dnt respond properly when we call.
      I need to escalate this issue. Please provide me the escalation matrix
      Feb 19, 2021

I am a student at ALLEN bhilwara in neet ug nurture course . We had put a message in our batch whatsapp group that the recording was incomplete but still there is no response from group admin.So please resolve this issue
        Non availability of video lectures
        Jan 31, 2021

Dear sir

I am Sunil Kumar jain father Miss Mahima Jain as my daughter is a ex student of Allen career institute application no 19041046 now again she took admission in same institute for further study and paid complete fee of Rs 72000+33000 total Rs 105000/- and submitted all documents. As per Allen prospectus as she is ex student of Allen institute so 20% of complete fee paid should be refunded but now they denied to refund.
          As I am a small businessman and very hard for pay fee for me yet I have paid whole fee.
          So you are requested to take necessary action to refund 20% scholarship.

Sunil Kumar jain
          Mob [protected]/[protected]
          Student name- Mahima Jain
          New application No[protected]
          Mob No -[protected]
          Jan 20, 2021

Still not received any reply from your side ...

It is extremely sad that the teachers are not teaching and asking students to study on their own. For Allen classes in Bangalore ICSE 8th standard the portions were completed half done in a rush without full explanations and they were expected to write the exam on 27th. When a holiday was declared why were the students forced to attend classes to cover up for the teachers mistakes in not covering the syllabus. Why are we paying is for getting taught in classes not for fun.

Kindly look into this ASAP.
            Dec 27, 2020

New application no is 20284349

Please help me to get my test results.It's not showing in My bpms as well as csat account.
              Dec 23, 2020

I am santosh nair father of krishay nair my son was a student for a year in your institute, and wanted...

Hi Team,

My son has been enrolled for the ALLEN INSTITUTEfor the year 2020. This was for the 9th Std ICSE syllabus. Course code 4016. Form No 20213670.

The student is not able to comprehend the online classes and even after contacting the institute has not helped. They send scripted response and direct to the refund policy.
                My argument is that these policies are for a offline class and for a normal year and not an exceptional year like 2020. The fee collected was for a offline class and the costs involved for conducting such classes. however, there were no offline classes held at all .

Hence, they need to make a partial refund of money. Many schools are considering partial refunding of fee. Why is this not applicable for ALLEN INSTITUTE.

Latha Naveen
                Dec 15, 2020

Please note recently i came to know about ALLEN Career, and with intention to avail the course of NEET. I approached them...

Hello
                  Online classes for my son are not loading. i have called multiple time and sent multiple emails to your pre nuture and allen digital support but have not got any resolution. they keep asking me to check my internet connection which isnt an issue at all. however he has missed classes isnce 15th Nov and after many calls almost every day no one seems to bother to fix it. please can you help and if you cant please provide refund so i can try other providers as i cant keep doing this every day.
                  His application number is 20284031. all these classes were working since he started the course but recently stopped working. someone in your tech team needs to look into this vs keep asking me to check my internet settings. as everything else is working on this site and all other internet i use.
                  Nov 25, 2020

Form no.19053391, Kunal dhaked, Allen kota enthusiast lectures ko download karta hai.ye last 3months se aesa kar raha hai. Ye telegram se apne friends ko share bhi karta hai. Mujhe Jese hi pta lga meine aapko message kya. Please take right action.
                    Nov 24, 2020

I have paid my fees for achiever (live) phase-6 but doesn't recieved any information on my mobile.
                      Nov 18, 2020

Mein apni complaint back leta hoon

Hello mam/sir, I am a student of allen leader batch baroda. Actually on 2 sep I realised that I was not meant for leader jee mains + advance batch and I am not being able to cope up with the teachers.
                        I wanted to leave allen so I contacted allen baroda center for a refund but I get to know that the last date of refund was 30 oct. So I was actually 3 days late.
                        They (allen baroda said) are trying to contact to the main head office about mine issue.
                        So I was willing that if I can get the last refund it would be a great help in the pandemic for my family. As I belong to a middle class family so that last refund is around half the amount of one month salary of mine father.
                        I would be very thankful if you can give the last refund since I was just 3 days late from last refund date.
                        Hope for immediate reply and refund

Name- Samarth Sinha
                        Form no.[protected]
                        Allen baroda, batch- jee mains + advance
                        Nov 05, 2020

I have deposited my 2 ND installment but not able to login. I have called them multiple times but no response .I am even not getting any update of fees deposition. But the fees is deducted from my bank account.
                          I have deposited my fees but no classes running
                          Oct 29, 2020

My Form No. 20290223
                            Name - SHRUTI MAHAPATRA
                            Course, Wrongly I fill in - Leader Live (5804)
                            I want to...
                            Mohit Negu
                            0 minutes ago

I take admission in online allen institution and i guve a total of 95000 lumpsum...