ALLEN Career Institute Complaints & Reviews

0.3
Last updated Nov 25, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to ALLEN Career Institute

Having problems with ALLEN Career Institute?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ALLEN Career Institute customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ALLEN Career Institute reviews & complaints (141)

My son is class 10 student. His boards are are scheduled from 30 November 2021..

BPT were taken up on 15th nov, 17th nov, 19th November. but till date (24th November), results are not declared
ALLEN Career Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
1 other people found this complaint helpful

Please look after online students too..offline students get printed charts and all as extra materials but online student doesn't even get a pictures of it...other thing is offline students get notice related to test and schedule much earlier than us ...we also need time for preparation of test...please solve this
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

They are not giving tshirt
      They are only increasing date
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My Daughter shaik Zofeen Anjum, had taken admission in your institute for Neet 2021-22 Register number: 21226408. My daughter...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
        Sir i am new student of phase 8 nurture class.after joining class i am finding it very difficult to understand anything.I...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am a student of allen batch TQL3 LIVE PHASE 2C. My batch physics teacher ANKUR GOYAL sir currently teaching us WORK POWER ENERGY but his teaching method not understandable. Also his behaviour is very rude during online class. His teaching is not proper. He is not teaching well and no conceptually learning. So i request to Allen PLEASE change teacher as soon as possible.
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

In Android, my recorded classes go smoothly. But, on the laptop when I start my recorded classes it only goes on loading and loading a small blue circle. it doesn't load the interface too. So Sir/ Madam I request you pls resolve this as much as faster by you, because it will increase my backlog

Respected Sir,
            I am Om Umesh Javeri student of Nurture B8 11th & 12th JEE-MHCET, Branch Maharashtra, Kalyan (W) br...
            1 other people found this complaint helpful

Sir i am a student of your institute. I am in nurture course in jee mains program. My batch name is ENQ1 at Samayik building.
            My physics teacher does not give the solution or answer of my question and i need a good teacher in physics beacuse my study is important for my future so please please please sir/mam give our batch a good teacher i request🙏🙏🙏🙏
            (MY id is[protected]

Hi Sir,

I have enrolled my ward with a view that he will be nurtured properly and it was happening well till...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Poor visual quality of online classes after started offline classes on 6th of Sept.and teachers don't clear the doubts of online students while teaching and it is very difficult to read the class board due to the poor visual quality
              2 other people found this complaint helpful

To, Dated: 12/08/2021
                The Allen Career Institute,
                Aaykar Bhawan, G.S. Road,
                Guwahati, Assam...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir our teacherof botony are not so good as we aspect they just explain line to line of botony and also their teching method is not to good i can't understand anything i request to change teacher
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I was enquiring for me relative who is doing 12 th standard in my home town.

I feel Rs.85000 for Online tution is too much and that too we have to pay the amount in single shot(No EMI option). For Application 500 Rupees were collected separately And for sending the books in courier my counselor called me and asked to GPAY the courier charge to him (Don't know whether the person is asking for him or Allen collects).
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am a student of Nurture MNK batch Phase-4. I am not satisfied with the teaching of our Physical Chemistry Teacher-Mr.Ajay Jain Sir. I am not able to understand his teaching. He don't teach well. Please change our Physical Chemistry teacher as soon as possible. Please reply.
                    2 other people found this complaint helpful

I took admission for my daughter in Allen Coaching Center Jayanagar, Bangalore branch. Since the coaching was not up to our expectation, I submitted the Fee refund application within 2 weeks of starting of the course. As per the information in the Fee receipt, only INR 25, 000/- should be deducted if we withdrew from the course within 2 weeks. However, INR 40, 000/- has been deducted.

Repeated calls to Allen has not helped. No one from Allen is sharing how the calculation is done and how is INR 40, 000/- deducted.

Allen JEE (Mains + Advanced) program started on 6th May’21.
                      Submitted refund application form within 2 weeks ie on 20th May’21.
                      Deduction to be made as per Allen Fee receipt 25, 000/-
                      Actual deduction made - 40, 000/-.

Allen Application Form No. : 21214882
                      Total Fees Paid - 1, 16, 450/-
                      Refunded amount - 76, 450/-
                      Amount deducted - 40, 000/-

Request you to help me in getting the balance refund amount INR 15, 000/-
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Our physics teacher yogesh nagar Sir, Don't teach well . We not able to understand his teaching. Please change our physics teacher.
                        TPR1 batch Phase 5. 2021
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi I'm a student from batch KOLAME-1 Due to covid-19 classes have been taken online and each lecture is about 1:30 hours straight and it's higher than the normal screen time and it is really hard and tiring to listen a lecture of that long duration.The teaching is plain and quite hard to get.I feel like the class duration should be reduced so it would be much easier.After few hours I can't even listen anymore it's really sickening.

Allen Career Institute — Allen study material (DLP) delay

I was applied allen DLP study material on 22june 2021.according to them study material delivered between 20days from dispatch...