ALLEN Career Institute Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 20, 2022

File a complaint to ALLEN Career Institute

Having problems with ALLEN Career Institute?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ALLEN Career Institute customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ALLEN Career Institute

Sonbhadra District
Uttar Pradesh

ALLEN Career Institute Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

ALLEN Career Institute reviews & complaints(164)

Poor, arrogant, undisciplined Academic
staff of Bilaspur, Chattisgarh.

They blame to you...

Rahul Tiwari
ALLEN Career Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am from TEO1BL1 batch enrolled in enthusiast phase 1 session[protected].Why you are not delivering study material on time.Will you delivered after jee advanced 2023???4 months has been passed stiil not a single student of my batch has hard copy of races

I am Siddharth Sandip Tayade class 7th i have transffered a form fee of ₹500 to the allen.ac.in the money has cuted from account thruogh google pay but on allen.ac.in it is showing that you have not pay a form fee and i did not get a Form number i request you to refund my money...
      Greetings to the officials
      I hope you all are having a good day
      I have serious complaints about my math faculty in Allen Mohali
      firstly, the teacher teaches through pdfs even in offline mode and there is no use of offline classes because he just sits in a corner and teaches through his iPad
      secondly, and the major issue, the teacher is very less understanding .
      I had this severe eye issue due to which...
      Respected Sir/Ma'am,

We the students of Allen Career Institute Nanded, are facing the too many problems by the management.
      1)As they have made the Special Batch which is known as SRG, and we were told there will be reshufling of a batch every month.
      But, from the 3 months they have not done it.
      2) We aren't getting the Print out of Races, and these are getting uploaded on Allen plus app,
      even they...
      Respected Sir/Ma'am,

1)As they have made the Special Batch which is known as SRG, and we were told there will be RESHUFLING of a batch every month.
      But, from the 3 months they have not done it.
      even they...

My complaint is that you are not conducting enough tests as the jee examination is only 25 days away. I think students, especially my child is facing problems because of lack of practice as there are not enough full syllabus tests that were conducted by Allen. I would like it if you take my concern into consideration and conduct daily tests (offline if possible) so that all children including my child and get better results.

I am enrolled in online course at Allen Career Institute Kota. My batch started 2 months ago and I didn't received the course books till now . No one in my batch even got the books till now except for those who themselves had to go to the institution .

Dear Sir, my ward qualified ASAT exam held on 13 Feb 2022, form no. 22253553 for NEET preparation class 11 ssession 2022-23 and received massage for 20% Scholarship. Last date for submission of fee was 26th April 2022, and the class will start from 6th April.

When we tried for online free submission on17th Feb. There was some technical problem in processing so again. When we did it on 20th Feb, there was no scholarship and...

Mulund Mumbai class offending parents and I am the victim.
          Vishal and Tiwari is not offending parents but also harassing mentally in the name of teaching language.

I am student of Allen Kota online classes of enthuse course, it has been 12 days since the course had began but I did not receive the course books (Sheets and Races) still.

I am Rahul Hembram and last year I was studying in Allen institute Raipur but due to some personal issues I ended studying in Allen institute that was my personal issues .I had a conversation with the superior there but allen institute was sending me Messages related to test classes everything again and again and again from different different phone no. To my mother father even my sister and uncle and everyone in my family.Please resolve...

Today when i open my account it start showing inactive while my course is still going on what i do

Dear Sir, Maam
                I have paid Rs107500 for daughter admission for Medical coaching Allen career institute Kota for their whitefiled branch Bangalore.
                they have taken money for offline class and but done on line class for 3 months after that my daughter didnt like for the on line class and she discontinued in sept 2021. I have requested partial refund of fee but they said they will look it and update me. since then no update from them and now they refused to pay.

This is injustice to me and my family . please help me here

Respected sir/mam,
                  please review your minor test- 10 exam paper question number 6 it asked that explain the structure of eye with the help of well lebelled diagram but the physics facultuly says to explain the working of eye but it is not mentioned in question so why am i explain working
                  Class 8
                  Batch AP81FP1 Subject Physics link :

I am trying from last few days . If I click on those video solution Allen plus stop working or show msgs like invalid. Please work on problem as soon as possible as I have an upcoming test. Date of incident :16/1/22, , form no.2122485, ,

I m kritika of class 10. I gave allen schlorship test on 26 December 2021. After giving my exam i was confident to get atleast 60 percent schlorship but the result i get really disappointed me .i want you to check the result and want a fine and fair result. It would help me and my others may too who might get this problem. Hope you would check and get a solution as soon as possible.

I have a doubt on my result of ASAT held on 26 December 2021. Answers marked by me were utmost correct as i checked it too.. i also wanna know my marks. Hope you would check result. I maybe wrong too..but i just wanna verify it. Please check it once.. hope you would do🥺 it would really help me alot.. i would be very thankful to you

Hlo sir/mam iam shubham sharma currently reading in 10th std. I have given a exam of allen asat to reduce the admission fees in the form of scholarship I have attended my exam very well Iam very confident that I must score 70+ % in that but the result was not satisfying infact it was false result they gave me 10% scholarship which totally not like me I want that they check my paper again because the admission fees is very high its ₹1, 20, 000 which is a very huge amount for a middle class family we also want to study in out wanted institute we also deserve to study in that institute . They my time hard work they scattered all my dream iam very depressed right now sir/mam please take a strict action on it u beg you for my life please sir 🙏 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I was forcibly thrown out of the coaching by staff ...just because i was of morning batch and attended class at evening because i was unable to wake up during morning . This is the behaviour shown by the staff...which is highly offensible
                          My classes are in savinay and the staff did me such .