Andhra University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 24, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Andhra University

Having problems with Andhra University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Andhra University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Andhra University

Andhra University Website

Andhra University Head Office Address

Andhra University
Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam District
Andhra Pradesh

Andhra University Phone Numbers

Andhra University reviews & complaints(227)

Sir actually i had applied for my mtech OD along with my frend, he received in time but I didn't get. My reg no[protected].
Kindly do need ful, and how to approch in this situation . Actually I went E5 section and asked but they said we did not get details apply again.
So kindly do positive sir .
Andhra University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir actually I have applied for OD around 3 years back along with my friend, he received but I didn't . Now I need my OD as my job purpose . When i went and asked at E5 section they simply said no details found apply again...
    So kindly guide me how to approach in this situation and how to get my OD without appling in 2 nd time.

Please provide as much information as possible, but do NOT share your highly private details such as phone/mobile number,...

Please send me my od and migration to join in phd at anu reference no cer[protected]c5, and migration ref number cer624162ec1b9f4

My son BAYANA SAKETH who is studying his second year B.Sc., (M.P.Cs) in DR.Himasekhar degree college, Anakapalli (Anakapalli district). He appeared his 1st semester exams (హాల్ ticket no.[protected] in Aug/Sep, 2021 and he got 7.60 average grade points to his credit. He got 7 grade points in part-II mathematics. He got disappointed and applied for revaluation on 15th October, 2021. After revaluation he got 10 grade points in part-II...

Sir I completed BA from[protected]
        Distance education I lost my migration certificate I have to submit that in my college how can I apply for it no number in online is responding my phone even mailing also not helped how can I apply for migration certificate from online

I raised a request to get my PG(MCA) Original Degree online and I was raised on 24th Feb 2022. But still I didn't get my OD certificate yet. I tried different ways to connect university but no response for online numbers. Can you please respond on this.

Below are the transaction and reference details.

Registration Number : 50907055
          Reference Number : CER6217A0A7DEAAD
          Transaction ID : [protected]
          Transaction Date :[protected]:56:22

I have applied for online tatkal Original Degree certificate. Its been 15days now and haven't received any. I haven't received any communication yet.

I tried contacting by mail and telephone numbers provided. However there is no response.

Please look into this issue and do the need ful.

Thanks and Regards
            Nanaji Koneti...
            1. I have applied for Online provisional Certificate (TATKAL) on 10 Jan 2022. But after lapse of 12 days, I had not received any certificate from your side.

2. I once again request to look into the matter and do the needful. Copies of relevant documents is enclosing herewith for your reference please.

Thanking you sir

sunom majhi
            Regd No.[protected]....

Hi i have applied for my Msc provisional certificate through andhra university online on 1-march-2022, till now i didnt get any status/any information when it will be dispatch and when it will deliver to me request to update to my mobile number or gmail id which i was provided during application of provisional certificate.
            Registration no.[protected]
            Reference no. CER621DBE1BCB047
            Transaction date. 1-March-2022

I have applied for migration certificate through online and it's been lot time...still no reply or confirmation from the University...if we call they ll say it's not that department...

I have applied for my Original degree certificate online on[protected].
                Pls update me with the status of the requested OD Certificate.
                P.S.: For reference number, Transaction ID & Registration number please refer below:
                Reg.No:[protected]
                Reference no:CER61A88B23A6AF1
                Transaction ID:[protected]
                Transaction date:[protected]:11:27

My name is katiki sailaja. i applied b.ed original certificate and consolidated marks sheet on[protected]then till today not despatched from your andhra university which is urgent for me...
                  Sir I studied BSC (MPCs) in Chodavaram SSSS DEGREE COLLAGE.I had a small problem. Sir I wrote the B.Sc (CCS) Special Drive Exam Sir I got the result but the result did not show any cumulative grade point average result. my hall tickets number :[protected] Name:putta vamsi. B.SC (M.P.Cs) and please find the attachment sir....

I(Rajasekhar Mannava) have applied OD for my PG(MCA) from Andhra University through online. While adding attachments, I missed to add Provisional Certificate. My hall ticket number is 50733025.
                  Application ref no: CER620FA3B8A1B61

Please let me know how to get it done and get my OD.

Hi Team,

I have applied for Original degree request form for my MSC, I have missed to include attachments with the form, adding them here, Please consider these marks sheets and photo to consider for OD. Details are below:

Name: RALLABANDI SRINIVASARAJU
                    Father Name: R VENUGOPALARAJU
                    Batch:[protected]
                    Registration Number:[protected]
                    email: [protected]@gmail.com
                    Mobile number: [protected]br...
                    I have completed B.Tech(cse) in 2019 from Andhra University. I had applied for the Provisional Certificate through their online portal(https://services.andhrauniversity.edu.in) on 30/08/2021 22:04:11. I had paid 200 as the processing fee for that. But I haven't received my Provisional Certificate to my registered address. I have followed up with the provided email Address and even tried calling their help desk number but haven't had an luck.br...

Hi I was looking for applying transcripts and to be frank the website needs lot of refinement. Looking for university it took more than 10 min and I can't even search university name with initials. If a website is taking that much time, it means it require a huge update. Thank you for considering the request!

When submitting it is asking for login, if I choose with google account it shows a 404 error.

Respected sir/madam
                      I applied od & cmm certificates online and application i submitted directly . In E8 section msc organic chemistry still im not received any thing i almost spent 2900 im from guntur.
                      Please help me and give me some suggestions