Andhra University Complaints & Reviews

Andhra University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Andhra University

Having problems with Andhra University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Andhra University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Andhra University reviews & complaints (195)

Sir what are you thinking concerning your university? You are failing the students who studies well. It's not right. If you fail who studies well what about their life? It's not a joke in failing in exams. You are passing the students who will not work hard. All you are doing this is for money. Please don't perform it. If you feel good, you will right the papers well but when your mood is not good, you will right the papers so worst. You will not verify whether he/she had written well or not. Y...
Andhra University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/madam,

You allotted AGL college Vizianagaram for second semester exams of BEd from 24-27 Nov 2021. They are not providing basic amenities like lockers to deposit mobile and hand bags. It is very problematic for ladies who are coming from other cities. Present days without mobile travelling and personal security very bother to family members.

College is located and surrounded by residential and commercial complexes. There is a question always raised about that how our university grant permission for such colleges. Look in to matter. Check the credentials of college, is they are following rules.

So far we haven't recieve the certificate consolidate marks list (Hi-tech) applied on[protected].I like to get notification or tracking from the Andhra university

Namasthe sir...[protected]batch sir... Nenu ...degree final year chemistry ...agipoemdhi sir ... Complete cheyadanike help cheyandi sir...

Applied for consolidated marks certificate . Payment reference id is CER616261F8673A2

There is no option to track the status of the Consolidated Certificate, whether preparing or dispatched. its been more than 40 days but still i did not receive any information.

Any tracking process would be helpful.

Application was sbmitted on 24 Aug 2021 and when I asked in Nov 2021 they are saying application not received. 5000DD was also taken. No one is giving proper info and they are making me to roam from pillar to pillar. Idiotic staff and stupid behaviour no courtesy at all

Applied for Bcom migration certificate (batch 2002) and paid Rs 2300 to the Department of commerce and management studies on[protected] but yet not received any mail or information. My reference Id is CER615DC8ADCC09F and registration no.is[protected]. How do I know whether my work is going on or not. Please help me and provide me some tracking details.

Distence education eligibility test 2021 cancelle after results declare and fix minimum qualification is intermediate for admission into Andhra university distence education.

I have Applied for OD online fee paid on[protected] with reference no - CER609694AE5AA85 and Trans no - [protected] and Reg no[protected]. As on date i have not received the same to my address mentioned in the application. Kindly resolve and send the OD to my address mentioned in the application. As it is has passed more than 5 months, kindly help me in this regard. Attached online receipt of OD Application.

B.Pharmacy 2-1 examinations were conducted in the month of july(2021). we, students already suffered from postponement of exams due to the pandemic. now the university is making us to suffer with delay in results. i request you to release the results as soon as possible

I applied for M.tech 3 rd semester marks memo to Andhra University. I did not receive it for 2 months....

My M.tech Od is not yet delivered even after paying fees and submitting documents to E block

I came to vizag personally and taken all the attesttaions required and put my application in the Dropbox .

Its already 50 days i gave my appalication and i didnt get any OD yet.I need OD for my job change purpose on an urgent basis as requested by my organization and i tried contacting e block contact number but sadly they r playing games even to tell me the status of my application.

They say SRKR college Gumasta is on leave daily.WT[censored]niveristy gumasta is on leave for whole year then how the university runs

I have applied original degree on[protected], by paying the required feed vide Reference Id: CER6124E8D5A2E10, but till now...
                        Hi Sir,
                        This is Chinta Sai Prasanna and I Paid money for PC on 23rd Aug 2021.Still now I did not get my PC. It's very...
                        Hi Sir, This is P.U.V. Satyanarayana and I Paid money for OD in 21th Aug 2021.The concern person told me you can receive yor...

Dear Sir/Mam,

I applied for cms hitech marksheet on sep 7, i didnt get it by pst.total process online and i paid 1900 rs by hdfc through online gateway.
                        please help me in this case

This is regarding MBA OD and CMM certificates. I have applied it through online by paying respective amounts 7500, 2200 on 12th August 2021, as on today 7th Sep 2021 i have not yet received the certificates. Could you please check process the document as soon as possible to deliver them to my given address.

Iam 3 Rd year b.pharm student. i payed 5500 fee for whole supplementary.why r u taking so much amount!I have some problems so I was unable to write regular exams.i just want the answer!sorry for any rude words ..coz, I'm not fine.my family is not fine with the fees.edho cm fulfees reimbursement chesaaru ani.meeru penchesaru..well done au

[protected] applied for migration certificate and done payment of ₹400/- through transaction id[protected]. The money was debited from the account but the payment status is showing as not paid. Please check this and change the payment status and i need to dowload the receipt
                              Please check and give the update as soon as possible as i need to submit the certificate in pg college

Sir I have committed a mistake in application of provisional certificate please correct it the mistake was college name