Apex Services India — apex service centre 1/11 lalita park laxmi nagar, new delhi - fraud

1/11, Lalita Park, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi, India
 Vinay1959 on May 8, 2018
The apex service centre 1/11 lalita park laxmi nagar, new delhi is ia fraud co. They have taken annul maintenance fee of rs. 5000/= (8335) posing as if they are from the kent co.. Mr akshay rana is their general manager and ms simran, service incharge. When i asked them why they lied about being co. Service provider, they told me that there will provide every amc properly/efficiently. Now, i found they usually take 5 to 6 days in attending the complained and their engineer are alos not so efficient. The person sitting on the complained board is not-cooperative and more over very rude. The manager and service incharge never pick up their phone. If by chance they pickup the phone, they are little helpful. I request others not to get trapped with such fraud company.

[May 08, 2018] APEX Services India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

If you all are having an issue with this firm as I am having then I am willing to file a complaint of mental harassment + health casualty against them. If anyone is interested then contact me on #[protected]
Apex water solutions is an absolutely fraud company. I had asked them for servicing my RO. The boy who came was extremely arrogant and rude..He opened and checked my RO. It was working perfectly. He asked me that i need to change the carbon filter. I said i'll do it later..when he put back my RO it stopped working and was making some wierd noise..when i asked him what had he done..he said " yeh pehle se hi aisa tha aap jhoot bol rhe ho". I refused to give him the money and asked him to put the RO in the previous condition he refused and was arguing..i asked him to go out of the house, he didn't and told that jisko bulana h bulalo..then anyways i had to change the carbon filter because my Ro had completly stopped working..he changed it.a nd from the very next day the RO had completly stopped working..and now i'm calling them they r not pickn up the phone..first they picked up and listened to my complaint and cut the phone..and they are now not picking up..please don't go to this company and i think the things which they have changed are not original.

Pginvin's reply, Dec 7, 2018
Hello, I have been frauded similarly, kindly respond as we can get together and file a complaint if interested plz reply my no 8860419698
Apex Service centre-poses themselves as kent co.

This company has fraudulently been posing as kent ro service centre. They lied point blank and said 'yes' when i asked if it was a kent service centre instead of telling me that they are an independent service centre. They are not even an authorised service centre. They answer the phone saying 'this is kent ro service centre' which is clearly misleading to customers who are trying to to reach the actual kent customer care. They have posted paid ads under fake kent ro name and website on google so theirs is the first result. This is a tactic they use so customers think they have reached the actual kent ro customer care. Their address is apex service centre, 3/133, lalita park, laxmi nagar, delhi 110092.
Pginvin's reply, Dec 7, 2018
Both websites provide info on Kent RO Services and AMC plans. Both are situated in Laxmi nagar.

I wish I could them Negative ratings

They are cheaters, take money for amc and don't address complaints for days...even after repeated follow-ups

I request all customers to NOT to buy any amc from this firm...they are CHEATERS
Wish could give them NEGATIVE ratings

They are big time cheaters and just don't listen to complaints even after repeated follow-ups

Hell bad service...I request to all customers...don't buy anything from this firm
The apex service centre 1/11 lalita park laxmi nagar, new delhi is ia fraud co. They have taken annul maintenance fee of rs. 8000/- posing as if they are from the kent co.. Mr akshay rana is their general manager and ms simran, service incharge. When i asked them why they lied about being co. Service provider, they told me that there will provide every amc properly/efficiently. Now, i found they usually take 5 to 6 days in attending the complained and their engineer are alos not so efficient. The person sitting on the complained board is not-cooperative and more over very rude. The manager and service incharge never pick up their phone. If by chance they pickup the phone, they are little helpful. I request others not to get trapped with such fraud company.
We have also been fooled by apex service center. The technician from apex, , insisted on taking an amc package of inr 10, 500 ( no.6246), in Dec 2018 with 4 mandatory visits. However, it was never serviced, even after phone calls.
When complained, the lady & Prem shrama on the phone was rude (Not expected in modern day service industry). This is a fraud service center. Please do not get into their trap.

Thanks & Regards
Renju
ya it is fraud company even i have been cheated .they concLUDED AMC AND NOW NOT RESPONDING
I have changed my RO filter through this service centre. And they installed a duplicate filter and our RO is now not working.. in 4 months only filter stops filtering water and TDs level reaches to 700. Please don't ever use this site for your water purifier for the sake of your RO.

+91 22 4015 9098 [Mumbai]
    +91 82 1426 1304 [Mysore]
    +91 80 2535 3680 [Bengaluru]
    A-2/30, Vijay Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226010
    Apex Services India - apex service centre 1/11 lalita park laxmi nagar, new delhi - fraud