Avadi Municipality Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to Avadi Municipality

Having problems with Avadi Municipality?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Avadi Municipality customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Avadi Municipality

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Avadi Municipality Phone Numbers

Avadi Municipality reviews & complaints page 10

We ### staying at shanthi Nagar second cross street. For past one and half year the all the dogs in shanthi Nagar is coming inside our compound and ### abd urinating our compound. We are very tired of cleaning the mess every day. There are aged people and kids inside the compound. We kindly request you to move these dogs away from our house. Also we are scared that it might bite us. Please kindly look into this and kindly help us
Avadi Municipality customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir avadi 95 th street behind masjid Mustafa. This place drainage blocked 15 days . I have informed corporation persons but don't take action this problem ..

We carried out every where in Tamil Nadu.
      I would like to bring it to your kind notice that a very recently drainage to rain water is constructed in Adiapatham street, Srisakthinagar which is unwanted and not asked by residing in that particular area. The construction is in such a way that water can not flow and remain static. Further the construction narrowed the small road which is used by all to go to railway station and busstand. I enclose a video for your reference. Kindly make necessary enquiry and do the needful. Closing of the construction is a good solution and highly appreciated.
      Aug 25, 2021
      Updated by P Subramani
      We are happy about DMK rule in Tamil Nadu and good work carried out every where in Tamil Nadu.

Sir...swage water overfill on the road...my neighborhood connect underground connection of swagewater conecrion.but every month overfill on the road..All road passangers and vechiles using this road..very durty water on the road...health issues...please solve the issue ...immediate action...thank you

As iwant to inform you that in our area ( periyar nagar No 66 7th street muthapudupet avadi chennai 6000055) there is drainage problem its very difficult to tolerate, main problem is blocked in underground very hard to manage, this problem.Past two weeks before i complained, but there is no response at all. kindly accept my complaint. do a favour for us its my humble request.
          P vikas
          contact no [protected]
          Aug 23, 2021
          no 66 7th street periyar nagar muthapudupet avadi chennai 6000055 [email protected] ph 9789118402
          pl sir take complaint as soon as possible very promblem in my house sir

Hi Sir,
            This complain is regarding sweage overflow issue in our street for past three days, we have new born baby, kids and senior citizen reseding and its very much difficult to stay at home and we cant even walk by our streets. Request you kindly have this issue fixed today.

Hi sir,

In my street every time even for the small rain. the water stays on the road for longer period. we have so much trouble on this. it cause to sick. it spread disease in our area. Kindly take some action on this. It will be Helpful if you would take some action.

Alli street, sarawathi nagar, Avadi - 54 (Near St peter college)

Sir kindly note huge number of street dog in Venugopal Nagar First cross street Tirumullaivoyal and kindly note its seems to be danger in night time children cannot walk in street. Adults having so much of fear .

Kindly do the needful to capture street dogs immediately

P vikas

Hi, myself belong to Avadi TNHB area and there are around 7 street dogs in the area. They are damaging the personal vehicles and also scaring the kids. Please help us to get rid of these dogs

Hi Team,

This is Pravin S/o R.Anandarajulu, residing in 9/14 Krishna menon street, Gandhi nagar, Avadi, Chennai - 600054, There is corporation bore near by compound and its man hole concrete cap has been damaged by trespassers 5-6 years back, Even I replaced the man hole cap 3 times but still no use, its still getting broken. So my neighborhood people arranged a concrete slab and kept above the bore well hole, but still there...

A regular gang of men illegal activities at the 6th street during late hours, creating lots of notices after alcohol consumptions at residential place. Morning we could find drunk bottles, garbages with food packets etc and that too in the parked Auto- rickshaws.

Not safe at all to walk out even at 10:30PM

Dear sir
                        I wish to complaint about in not cleaning the street properly at pattabiram and not collecting the waste garbage in our area kindly take care

Dear Sir/Madam.

Iam residencing in Rajiv Gandhi Nagar 7th Street Avadi Chennai 65.
                          My neighbour who is residencing at No:23 7th Street Rajiv Gandhi Nagar Avadi Chennai 65 has an open drainage near my house entrance and it is really vey nasty and we are unable to live peacefully because of thay smell.

So I would request you to please take an action and help me out from this problem.

Sir, I am residing at the below address for the past 30 years, drainage manhole work dine for the past 5years before but there was no drainage connection given to our area, even though waste water and some nasty water leaking regularly in front of my house entry, so kindly arrest that water leakage and also it makes so many bad smeel and childrens of my residence and neighbour were affected for the past 20 days, I have informed before one week but still the problem not Solved, so kindly rectify it as soon as possible.
                            Aug 10, 2021
                            Updated by Surya6152
                            Kindly solve this issue as soon as possible thanking you

I am residing at Rahul Apartment's, Modern City, Plot no. 139, 10 th street.
                              Surrounding my appartment sewage drain is there. From other side of road some body connected pipe line by cutting the road and they are releasing Latrine water also. Because of this unbearable smell all my family members are suffering with breathing problems.

Kindly solve the problem as early as possible....

Dear commissioner sir,

I am a residing at 3rd Street, selva Nagar, govardanagiri, avadi, chennai 71. I hereby file request to provide sewage facility for waste drainage water at residential area in my street. I would like to inform my street is CMDA approved layout and don't have drainage facility. Requesting to provide drainage facility for the residential welfare.

Vinayagam.

Dear sir, The canal build a weeks back in Thendral Nagar east 9th Street, 3rd cross. All the waste water is Stagging in one place, which causes to stink and increasing of mosquitoes.

We request you to please take the necessary actions.

Garbage collection is not happening in Vallalar first cross street, Gandhi nagar, Avadi. Insisted to people several time. But they do not want to come to this road.

Recently a neighbor nearby my house started building a ramp in front of his house entrance on his wish, which blocks the way to my house entrance

Not only my neighbor but a few of the people in my street also do the same.
                                    Our street doesn't have any road before, just now they build it.
                                    And after building the road some people in my street immediately started building ramps and taking the road place. Even my neighbor too.

Please take action immediately, otherwise, all will start to build the ramps for their comfort and make the road small without any space left.