[Resolved] Bajaj Allianz — Car insurance Claim

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Yashwanth Kumar Gowda
I had taken car insurance policy from bajaj allianz in february 2016 when i bought my new car Ford Eco sports from Metro Ford, saying that it is cashless policy and will cover all damages. Now when i am making a claim on 25/01/2017 for an damage that my car has met with, bajaj allianz surveyor is telling me that your claim cannot be made for multiple damage and only one damage can be taken on this claim.

I need assistance as i feel i have been misleading and wrong information while buying the car insurance policy and now while making a genuine claim the company is not taking any responsibility.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2017

[Jan 31, 2017] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Yashwanth Kumar Gowda, Jan 27, 2017
Contact Number - [protected]
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response, Jan 31, 2017
Hi Yashwanth,

We'd like to discuss this further. Please share your policy no. at help.[protected]@bajajallianz.co.in so that our team can get in touch with you soon.

Your concern has been registered under the Reference No.: BA - 1124. Do mention the same in the subject line of the email while sending in the details. Thank you.

Bajaj Allianz General
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2017
Hi Yashwanth,

We've been updated by our team that your concern has been addressed. Thank you for your cooperation and have a great evening ahead!

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

Comments

I have been taken policy from Bajaj Allianz life insurance company policy,
premium paid at once for 10 years, I have called Insurance helpline [protected] they were not providing complete details, even i called in my local place in Goa. not given my right number, I"m asking is there any one responsible person to give right information
Policy no [protected]. By 27th jan 2017 I should get survival benifit amount but till now no update from bajaj and the Customer care is also unable to provide information. Please let me how to get this amount.
please be informed that I had purchased a motor vehicle policy form your company quoting my registration no 74-X-9689 but in policy by mistake it has been quoted as 740 -X-9689.Policy no OG[protected]-00113196
Would you please suggest how should I correct the same in my email [protected]@gmail.com.

Basant Agarwal