[Resolved] Bajaj Allianz — employment regarding

Sunilkumarakela on Feb 23, 2020
I am former employee of bajaj allianz life insurance company blocked my employee i. D without any information without any notice when i complen for it company given me reliving latter and finish his work. I lost my 15 year carrier here only in two years. Pollitics all over menegment zero no any role of hr department no any h. R policy for employees i am jobless now only mistake of menegment.
Grn no[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-03-30 17:52:09

[Feb 23, 2020] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2020
Dear Sunil,

We hear you and would like to give you the best experience. Kindly provide us your contact details and we will have someone from our team to assist you.

Bajaj Allianz Life Insuarnce Team.
Updated by Sunilkumarakela May 10, 2020
Dear BALIC
Please note the details
My name is Sunil kumar sah D.O.J[protected] as SSM DIRECT sales after one year company change my Role as Agency Sales Manager date 12.04.2019 but company not gave me time for building I.C Team and fire me Without any Communication and any Notice.
Thanks & Regards
Updated by Sunilkumarakela Jun 02, 2020
If the company does not have to resolve the issue then why pretend
This platform like consumer complaints I have tweet sanjeev bajaj
All media for support.

Comments

I took bajaj allianz sarve shakti policy in 2013. My policy term has been extended to 10 years from 4 years without my consent. please help me surrender my policy as soon as possible.
my email id is ravikiran.[protected]@gmail.com
My policy no is [protected] .I have deposited the amount through net banking on 13/03/2020 at 10.30 P.M.But I could not get my receipt.Please send the receipt on Email of mine [protected]@gmail.com.

Police holder name -Lipsa Das