[Resolved] Bajaj Auto — Pulsar 180 ug3

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 shiva rudra gowda
Iam facing difficulty in shifting gears, unable to neutral and can't change the gear smoothly, i can't move vehicle wile it is in gear even i apply clutch. And also radiation problem. Heavy engine noice. Please resolve the problem as early as possible already i have replaced the clutch plates 3 times. I replaced timing chain twice. So pls give some technical support to solve this problem
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 30, 2017
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Jul 28, 2017
Hi Shiva,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 You can also write to us at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in, our team will provide the required assistance.

Team Pulsar

Comments

What is our emi dues
I have taken two wheeler loan on the name of L.Rajkiran in June 2016 wide loan account no.L2WHYD04341261.Till date I have not received any repayment schedule or welcome letter.Hence I request you to please arrange the above to my E-mail id : [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

Trimurthy Raju Lingala.
[protected], [protected]
Please provide me the outstanding balance of my vehicle loan.
L2WMTP04910555
Name: CHANDRAN K
eMAIL: [protected]@gmail.com
I had submitted My Bike Pulsar 220 No. UP32DB6842 for Insurance claim on 10 of April 2017. As of Now on 05 of May 2017 . The parts are not available with the service centre.
Now if I do Not Get My Bike tomorrow I M MOVING TO CONSUMER FORUM FOR SURE
Because this is NOT AT ALL ACCEPTABLE FROM BAJAJ

Rs.350 taken from my ICICI bank on 05/04/2017 as CMS/[protected]/BAJAJ_AUTO_CD__4030CD02

But, I haven't chosen any EMI or insurance and I am living in abroad for the past 6 months.

Please confirm and return my money in my account

Thanks & Regards,