[Resolved]  Bajaj Auto — Pulsar 180 ug3

Iam facing difficulty in shifting gears, unable to neutral and can't change the gear smoothly, i can't move vehicle wile it is in gear even i apply clutch. And also radiation problem. Heavy engine noice. Please resolve the problem as early as possible already i have replaced the clutch plates 3 times. I replaced timing chain twice. So pls give some technical support to solve this problem
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-30 12:36:44
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response Jul 28, 2017
Hi Shiva,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 You can also write to us at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in, our team will provide the required assistance.

Team Pulsar

Comments

What is our emi dues
I have taken two wheeler loan on the name of L.Rajkiran in June 2016 wide loan account no.L2WHYD04341261.Till date I have not received any repayment schedule or welcome letter.Hence I request you to please arrange the above to my E-mail id : [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

Trimurthy Raju Lingala.
[protected], [protected]
Please provide me the outstanding balance of my vehicle loan.
L2WMTP04910555
Name: CHANDRAN K
eMAIL: [protected]@gmail.com
I had submitted My Bike Pulsar 220 No. UP32DB6842 for Insurance claim on 10 of April 2017. As of Now on 05 of May 2017 . The parts are not available with the service centre.
Now if I do Not Get My Bike tomorrow I M MOVING TO CONSUMER FORUM FOR SURE
Because this is NOT AT ALL ACCEPTABLE FROM BAJAJ

Rs.350 taken from my ICICI bank on 05/04/2017 as CMS/[protected]/BAJAJ_AUTO_CD__4030CD02

But, I haven't chosen any EMI or insurance and I am living in abroad for the past 6 months.

Please confirm and return my money in my account

Thanks & Regards,