Bajaj Auto

Pune
Pune District

2056
Good

Bajaj Auto related photos (1129)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bajaj Auto Complaints & Reviews

V
Dec 11, 2020
Respected Sir,

I m very disheartened by the level of services which is given by one of your dealership at...

O
Dec 10, 2020
Ref : Job card no 18697 dated 30.10.2020
Bike Model : XCD 125
Service Type : Periodic Maint service
Sub-Standard services by M/s Pagariya Auto and Bajaj - Aurangabad, Dated 10.11.2020
I have given my XCD-125 Baja bike on 30.11.2020, for general servicing and for rectifying pick-up problem on 30.10.2020 at M/S Pagariya & Bajaj Auranagabad. The bike is not yet attended, even after more than 10 days, as on 10.11.2020, because of the reason that some spares (Clutch plate and Pressure plate) are not available with them. It was told to me that an order on M/S Bajaj has been placed and they are waiting for the same yet to be delivered by M/S Bajaj.
May I request you, for sending the said spares immediately to M/S Pagariya, so that my bike may be repaired in the earliest.
Mohammed Osman Ghani Khan
Ph No. [protected] / [protected]

Dec 10, 2020
    Marseille 01, France

I purchased a new Platina100Es BS6 on[protected]. During a drive on 05-12-20 The bike suddenly fault on...
    Dec 6, 2020
    Taipei, Taiwan
    I have visited trice in Raj Bajaj service center for few parts of avenger 220. But as I visited there no one notice my requirements...

R
    Dec 6, 2020
    Marseille 01, France
    I have bought pulsar 125, after first service I got approx milega of 38
    It is so low so please help me to increase my Mileage

Tumkur, Karnataka
      Very poor and worst service in Tumkur Akshaya bajaj showroom,

Taipei, Taiwan
        I visited Bajaj bike service center at Bhel colony Rasoolpura, Begumpet, Hyderabad for my bike (Pulsar NS 200) service as...

Istanbul, Turkey
        I came to M.B automobile Near munirka metro station for my bike service but they deny to do that And they are asking for money to do that.. and it’s my 3rd service so it should be free.. please take some legal action otherwise I’ll go to higher..
        Not doing my 3 service of bike

L
          Dec 2, 2020
          Frankfurt am Main, Germany
          Had booked Bajaj CT110 matte green with full payment at bajaj Autoden deakership, mayim, mumbai on October 17th 2020, on 26th november 2020 mr.ram from Autoden bajaj told me mattGreen production has stopped and told me to accept black red color of bike ... however matte green was available and is still in production .

R
            Dec 2, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            I have purchased Bajaj avenger 160 on 26 Aug 20. Since last 15 days I have been coming to the showroom for engine problems. It is 7 time I have come to the service Center/ show room for repair but no solution has been come. I got 4 absent in my duty due to this bikes problem. Veh stops during the journey. Malfunction light always stays on.

Dec 1, 2020
              Good evening sir,
              Sir I purchased Platina bike in 2017 Dec, 28.all repairing services related to bike from Bajaj service centre, but after Last service in June 2020 my bikes rear shocker are not working, that why I went to Bajaj agency, thay said your bike is now out of warranty, sir my bike is totally in new condition, my all services are from Bajaj service centre, sir please tell me, agar 11500 k.m. bike chalne k baad shocker ki problem aa skti h to Sir log ye bike purchase krni band kr denge, sir I hope, you will give me justice regarding my bikes problem.es shocker ki problem k Karan mere bike ka back tyre khatam ho gya.so please apse request h ki meri bike ki problem ko solve kiya jae..

B
                Nov 30, 2020
                Taipei, Taiwan

My name is Benin Jiju I am from Kalyan, Mumbai, I have taken a new pulsar 150 bike from kanchan...

Nov 29, 2020
                Taipei, Taiwan
                I purchased a pulsar 150 twin disc bike 10 days ago, I noticed my rear wheel disc brake caliper is shaking too much and rear disc is not working properly. I complained in the showroom, first he denied there is no problem and after that, he accepts there is an issue in disc plate.

He changed the disc plate after 5 days but still, the problem is not yet solved and he is saying now rim needs to change. My major issue is a rear brake is not working properly. The bike is not able to stop at the speed of 10Km. That mechanic is saying its a property of ABS. So need to apply a front brake also then only it will stop. I am riding my bike in a very dangerous situation and no other service centre is near to my location.

the showroom is located in Abu-road. Sirohi Rajasthan. Showroom name Sethi automobiles.

Bajaj service is really very poor. I raised a complaint on support number but they didn't solved my issue.
                Hi Shageet,

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number [protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in, our team will provide the required assistance.

Team Pulsar

Nov 27, 2020
                  Dear Sir
                  I have purchased Bajaj Maxima C from your bajaj authorised dealer on 04/01/2020
                  But till now dealer not providing any document. Regd no or any other document.
                  Plzzz kindly help.
                  Vehicle Name:- Maximo-c (Auto Loadcarier)
                  Engine No:- 08020
                  Chasis No:- 16230
                  Regd phone number:- [protected]
                  Contact no: [protected]
                  Delivery chalan attached blow.

Nov 26, 2020
                    Taipei, Taiwan
                    I have kept my pulsar AS 200 (KA 08 U 3922) in supreme bajaj thokottu for some minor engine work. I am calling continuously...

V
                    Nov 26, 2020
                    Sir
                    RTO fees is 3060
                    But agency holder 3360
                    Not given any receipt of 300
                    Say employees not receipt of this amount

Poor service yours

Think about this

No single rate given of same bike
                    Employees are very routly behaviour

Not given any accessories
                    About RTO fees

OIL leak Problem in Two Days oil Cooling pipe
                      BAJAJ Re 4 stroke oil Cooling

Hi team,

My name is Farukh
                        I have purchased pulsar 150 neon BS6 bike on date[protected] from Nidhikamal...

B
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        I got finance bajaj platina in 2007 and repaid full loan but noc is not being issued despite repeated requests. Kindly issue noc at the earliest.
                        thanks
                        Babulal Yadav
                        Not issuing noc
                        Updated by Babulal Yadav121 Nov 22, 2020 reclick of photo

Seattle, United States
                          I unfortunately bought a Bajaj Avenger from your dealership in Rajahmundry. The day I paid the amount in full, which I did through a single cheque, I was suddenly considered a second class citizen there. The scheme promised RTO registration, but suddenly we got a message that we had to look after it. Enquiry showed that we had to pay an additional amount and that was also promptly paid. We wanted a number of choice and we were then promised that we would get a call within 10 days. This was also noted in the slip. After one month and no info., we went yesterday and was rudely given a Permanent Registration number which is unlucky for me and told that a whatsapp message was sent and there was no response. I have still not been given the Insurance Policy also and today, I am planning to sell the bike. So what can you do? Probably, be happy that my dream has become a nightmare.