[Resolved] Bajaj Auto — self-starter is not working

1705 BTM Layout, Bangalore, India
 Mukesh Choubey on May 15, 2019
Dear team,

I tool brand new avenger street 220 abs bike on may 07th 2019. And i facing issues with self starter.

Battery of the bike has completely damaged/gone.
Also other self-start related parts are not working.

He service of "hsr amba bajaj, shop no.2, no 2795, 27th main, sector 1 hsr layout, bangalore" is pathatic.

Mukesh
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 27, 2019

[May 15, 2019] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mukesh Choubey, May 15, 2019
I took brand new Avenger Street 220 ABS bike on May 07th 2019. and I facing issues with Self Starter.

Battery of the Bike has completely damaged/gone.
Also other self-start related parts are not working.

he Service of "HSR Amba Bajaj, Shop No.2, No 2795, 27th Main, Sector 1 HSR LAyout, Bangalore" Is PATHATIC.

Mukesh
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019
Hi Mukesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused and would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number at [protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in

Team Avenger United

Comments

My Bajaj Dominar Reg. No. KL 07 CK 5725, Its ABS light is always on(While running). I given to Authorized service centre in Aluva, JKB motors. Around 3 times I given to Service centre to solve the above said issue. But they can't resolve the same. Kindly advise me to resolve this issue from ur end.
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number at [protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected]

Team Dominar