BBMP — drainage lines kept open leading to stinking in entire area.

The drainage line between SLV Sunflower and VS Sai Ashraya in Belathur Village Kadugodi is not covered since 2016 when we have shifted here. This has led to very bad smell in the area. The concern was raised earlier to the officials who had come here to clean the drainage line, however that line also was not cleaned completely.
We request you to take prompt action so that the smell issue is resolved also this open gutter/drainage leads to increase in count of mosquitoes in this area.
Request your cooperation in this issue.
Dr. Kamal Kandhari
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

For the past one week the streets of Indiranagar II Stage are not cleaned / swiped and dustbins are not collected from the residents. When we wanted complaint at ward office, the concerned authorities (Selvaraj) are not responding properly and he will be in the drunken state.

Request you to initiate the action and resolve the issue.
The drain next to my home is blocked because of mud and debris. Because of this, I face multiple problems -
1. Mosquitoes
2. Smell
3. During rain, drain water spills on the road
4. Health issues

Kindly get the drain cleaned.

These bbmp collects so much taxes from us and all our streets and roads are very bad and many people are getting sick including my parents because of trash everywhere.

This is not the only especially in city market its bad .. its too stinky and government needs to take care of all of those things...

Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike [BBMP] Phone