Bhanix Finance And Investment Limited (Bhanix) (Cashe) — due collection harassment

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 tsk1985 on Feb 1, 2018
This company is a private lender i was using their service for the past 1.5 years, every time i use to pay my dues on time, last month there was a delay in repaying due to some other personal issues, but now i paid it, but a guy called me from legal department and abused me in filthy language and also pointing out my personal attire and my caste and religion. They reserve the rights of collecting the money legally if iam not paid, but who gave the rights to abuse me using very filthy words and my caste. I need to go legally against them. They have not called for any apology, hence i am writing here, i need your help proceeding further.

Comments

Mentioned wrong mobile number. which is not my mine in application while applying for loan, & they put negative points in cibil score with default payment (1 emi delayed). In that case i am unable to apply loan in other banks, which it causes obstucle towards me & it s kind of harrasment . iam feeling very sad ...

iam unsatisfied the way of behaviour towards customer. if we raise any request or concern they wont reply as early as possible to the mail & they wont call also
Cashe is a worst company. Interest is very very high and if you don't pay 1 month, that's it.they have police as goons and they will block all Ur documents like passport and adhar I'd.there are soo many other companies.
Worst company in NBFC, there recovery guy directly calling to friends and relatives and giving wrong info. And this is not legal the way they are doing.
When i lodg a complaint in police station they tried to call them but the funny thing is they are talking to police in rude language.

Mr. Ketan patel CMO or CEO of bhanix and cashe seriously you are hiring worst agencies.

I drop a lot of mail but no single reply yet. From amar jyoti lenka also. Kindly look into it

Bhanix Finance And Investment Limited (Bhanix) (Cashe) - due collection harassment

Company:Bhanix Finance And Investment Limited (Bhanix) (Cashe)
    Chennai