Accurate

Accurate Complaints & Reviews

I've accidentally joined this pathetic company named accurate. I didn't knew earlier that this company was a fraud company. I came to know by reading all consumer reviews in this site. Can anyone tell me that is it practically possible to complete 800 forms in 7 days? Which means more than 100 forms a day... Is it possible practically? Also they have said that they will anyhow seize 4000 either from salary deduction or through cancellation of contract. But i don't want to pay for it. Also, the words given on each page given are of rubbish kind. Bloody # fooling around.

The cheater company accurate n frauds called me and said that "i saw your profile through monster.. U r eligible to do this part time form filling job, etc". They sent the agreement "not submission or any failure means need to pay 6500" is mentioned and i[censored] beat the cut off forms, u will receive the money for that. I completed 99% forms and remaining was not completed because of that website problem only. They are calling me and threatening to pay the penalty fees. How can anyone be such a cheaters.

A new company in the market named accurate, called me for online work, they send me an agreement letter for signing but i didn't signed but they genrate my id forcefully that you accepted our otp. I have proof that i didn't signed any agreement, now they asking me to pay money. But as i do not accept their agreement so why should i pay. Frauds and cheaters all they know is to cheat and earn money. Guys pls dont trust them n dont work with them.

Hii guys i came to knw this company is totally scam and frauds.. Don’t get trapped. Even i have joined i stopped working.. Don’t waste ur valuable time and effort working for scammers and frauds.. Still 1week remaining for me to submit but i won’t do d work.. Wil see what they wil do.. I’m ready to defend myself. How funny frauds taking legal actions against innocent people.. I’m gonna complaint to cyber crime against company.

Accurate are the cheaters and the frauds. Dont ever work with these bloody #. Mr ayyub khan is a fraud. They will provide you form filling job and at the time of paying money these # will run away. I have a very bad experience of working with this useless company. Just a name n nothing else. Shame on you guys that u fool around for making your money. I request not to trust this bloody company. They are such a looser and can never stand on their words. They are cheaters and have cheated me and many more... Bloody fraudsters.
          Me Kam kar rah dha or automatically I'd log out ho gai jab mene phone KR kar pucha to wo kah rahe dhe ki I'd kholne ke lya aapko charge Dena hoga or mene mana KR dya or kahne lagi agreement me nahi dekha mujhe itni English nahi ati h
          Ki me English ko Hindi me shajh saku phone par to bataya nahi dha mene mana kar dya kaam karne ke lya

If ever accuarate contact you for form filling and data entry job just run away from them. They are the biggest frauds. They will cheat you by providing you job n wont pay you single money. They did the same with me. According to the agreement i have to completed 1000 forms in 10 days, i completed my work before given time. But as i said they are frauds and cheaters they wont pay you. These # have just started the fraud company to do fraud and beg for the money. He has purposely wrong checked my work so that he dont have to pay me. Dont ever work with these #.

If you are looking for the frauds and cheaters in the data entry and form filling online jobs accurate is the company you should work with. These fraudsters has provided me form filling job of 800 forms in 7 days. I completed my work with full accuracy and with no errors. I submitted my work and they did not pay me saying my work was not accurate. These bloody # who dont know even a single spelling rejected my work and asked me to pay. Cheaters and frauds are here. You just can’t trust this bloody company. Accurate are such a looser and can never stand on their words. He has purposely wrong checked my work so that he dont have to pay me. Be aware of accurate fraudsters and cheaters.

Accurate is biggest frauds in the business. They had provided me data entry and form filling job, i am very particular about my work i completed my work before given time. According to the agreement and rules, if i complete form filling with no errors in given time then he wil pay 25 rs per form, i submitted my work with full accuracy with no errors. But a liar and a fraudster will always be a fraudster. Shame on you guys that u fool around for making your money. I request not to trust this bloody company. They are such a looser and can never stand on their words. They are cheaters and have cheated me and many more... They are not loyal. Its a humble request dont trust these bloody fraudsters.

This company has provided me data entry work of form filling, 2000 forms in 20 days, i completed my work before given time. According to the agreement and rules, if i complete 1800 correct form than he wil pay for 25 rs per form, i submitted my work with full efficiency and accuracy and did not make any mistake. But once a fraudster will always be a fraudster. You just can’t trust this bloody company. They are such a looser and can never stand on their words. He has purposely wrong checked my work so that he dont have to pay me. But then i also checked my work, i found no errors, they are cheaters and has cheated me and many more... Its a humble request dont trust these bloody fraudsters.

If you are looking for the frauds and cheaters in the data entry and form filling online jobs accurate is the company.
                    Accurate and datalink infotype are same company run by same owner... He is changing name of the company every month... These fraudsters has provided me form filling job of 800 forms in 7 days. These bloody # who dont know even a single spelling rejected my work and asked me to pay. Cheaters and frauds are here. You just can’t trust this bloody company. Accurate are such a looser and can never stand on their words.

Accurate Recent Comments