Adhar Card

Adhar Card Complaints & Reviews

SaketBurkul on Jul 9, 2020
Can u please tell me adhar card updation is stop by govt of india?

All eseva kendra telling that adhar updation us stop due corona virus

It is real or for more money the e seva kendra coordinator telling such story dont no
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Adhar Card — yet did not receive my adhar Card

darshit abad
    Respected sir,
    my name darshit gautamchand abad, my mob. [protected] and add. Kadrabad abad marge Jalna Maharashtra...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Government Organizations

Adhar Card — Rude Behavior-refused taking form [Resolved]

Dhairyashil Patil
    Centre For The Physically Handicapped-Opp. Durga Mandir,EME Road,Fatehgunj,Vadodara-390002 is a centre for Adhar Card.I had...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Government Organizations

sandeepsurve
    I lost my adhar card because I come mumbai for a function and I kept my bag in my friends car at powai in the noon. But some one broken the cleaner side glass and theft my bag in which I kept my adhar card and other papers. I want information about getting duplicate adhar card of same no from which I can avail the govetnment facilities.

I dont have email id and I am illiterate about the computer so kindly inform the procedure on my friends email id i.e. [protected]@sify.com

thanks

Alka Lonushte

S B Kunchur
      Myself with my wife and younger son registered for Adhar Card on 17/01/2013 but only my wife's card is received by ordinary post. It is strange that the same day and almost same time registered persons do not receive the Adhar Cards atones ! While tracking I found the message that "your card is generated and you will soon get it" but up till now it is not received and hence unable to know what exactly is the status and the problem. The details o[censored]nreceived cards are as follows.----
      1) Kunchur Shriram Bhimsen Enrl.No.1293/30005/14502 dt.17/01/2013--17:06:59
      2) Kunchur Devdatta Shriram Enrl.No.1293/30005/14507 dt.17/01/2013--17:53:19

It is requested that if the cards are generated the same should be sent without delay !

S,B,Kunchur Pune
      Respected Sir / Madam,

I and my family members (total 2) enrolled for aadhar card on 11/08/2011, in Paud road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharastra- 411038.Till now we didn't receive our Cards. Mobile no. not given at the time of enrolment.
      The details are as follows, Please check and do the needful.

Enrolment No. : 1218/18332/00113, Date : 11/08/2011, 17:40:33
      Enrolment No. : 1218/18332/00112, Date : 11/08/2011, 17:30:15
      I do not know the reason for enrolment details not being uploaded.

Mr.Vijay padalkar & Mrs.Varsha Padalkar.
      Mobile : [protected]

appinment

I cannot booked my appointment for adhar card plz reply me

Suvarna Patil
        aadhar card not yet received after two years of enrollment
        Respected sir /madam
        i and my family members total 3 enrolled for card on 08/08/2011 .in nashik now receive our card the details are as follows.
        Enrolment no. 1218/16485/06099 date 08/08/2011 11:12:30
        Enrolment no. 1218/16485/05980 date 06/08/2011 10:09:34
        Enrolment no. 1218/18169/01547 date 17/06/2011 11:27:31
        pls. check and do the needful .
        Enrolment no
        I do not know the reason to enrolment not being uploaded.
        Suvarna
        I RUPAM VISHWAKARMA had been staying at liluah district under pin code 711204 since birth but till date there had been no one to issue adhar card .would request to let us know how do we get our adhar card issued at the earliest.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

SOUNDARYA BISALE
          to,
          post master,
          we have still not received 5 aadhaar cards, so request please check for it.

your faithful,
          shankar
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

viswanath shastry
            I Subrmanaya Viswanath Enrolment No 1037/50107/010054 dt 26/08/2011 Time15:18:32 enrolled for UDI
            &
            Parvathamma Enrollment No 1037/50107/01054 dt 26/08/2011 Time 15:18:27 enrolled for UDI

Till Date not receive the UDI Card.
            When I check up with website regarding status & type all the info It states, Congradualtions U have been rejusted for UDI.
            check for Post. When I go to this link India Post & Type all the details, it states: Sorry ,we cannot find item in our system for this EID No.

I Request for speedy redressal about this complaint.
            kind regards
            viswanath
            shastry.[protected]@gmail.com
            +91-[protected].

RAJESHSHINDEHYN
              MY NAME IS RAJESH VITTHAL SHINDE. I WAS LIVING IN KANDIVALI(W),MUMBAI BEFORE 6 MONTHS.
              NOW I SHIFTED MY RESIDENCE TO VASAI AS I PURCHASED A FLAT IN VASAI.
              I WENT FOR ADHAR REGISTRATION TO VASAI MAHANAGARPALIKA OFFICE AT VASAI(W), NEAR DIWANMAN TALAO.
              I AM HANDICAP FOR LAST 1 YEAR BECAUSE OF MY ACCIDENT. I WAS IN ROW FOR ADHAR REGISTRATION FOR 1 HOUR.
              WHEN I GOT MY NUMBER,I SUBMITTED MY & MY FAMILY PAPERS. THEY REPPLIED THAT MUMBAI PIN CODES ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN THIS SYSTEM.
              WE RETURNED MY THIS OFFICE TO HOME.
              IT IS SOCKING FOR US THAT MARATHI PEOPLES ARE NOT GETTING ACCESS IN MAHARASHTRA FOR ADHAR CARD REGISTRATION.
              SHAME ON IT.
              THANK YOU......
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

jyoti jo
                Dear Sir, Last year in 2011 me and my daughter applied for Aadhar Card exactely one year have completed but till now we have not received our Aadhar Card. There are two Adha cards by our names one number is 1094/50245/04305 dated[protected]..130308 & the other one is 1094/50245/04304 dated[protected]... 125220. . This is Karwan area our address is 13-6-462/c Bhagwandas bag Tallagadda mehdipatnam Hyderabad.
                Sir I request u to publish my complain so that the Aadhar Card people can see this and can issue me my Aadhar Card'

Thanking you,