airtel broad band
1.3

airtel broad band Complaints & Reviews

Airtel representative calling me every alternate day in Jan 2017, asking me to take a broad band internet connection. I agreed and on Feb 4th 2017, a representative visited my home. I paid Rs 1000 through Credit Card and he promised connection in 2 days. Even after 1 week nothing happened. First time when I called, they said that there is no technical feasibility. SO I asked my money to be returned. I called customer care many times specifying my aitel account number. Initially they asked me to send mail to [protected]@in.airtel.com, then to [protected]@in.airtel.com, then to [protected]@in.airtel.com and finally asking me to get refund through www. airtelonlinerefund.com. Each time I get either a call or reply mail saying that it will be returned in 2 days or one week. Nothing happened. The last mail says I will get refund after 15 days. Already it is more than a month. Why again 15 days wait time?

Airtel team

M apse new broad connection lene ke liye apply kiya tha uska fee submit kr diya tha 2700 rs.on date-06/08/2016
    Bt ap logo ne na hi paisa refund kiya na hi connection lagaya...ap log mail k through bola ki paisa refund hi jayega bt av tk koi blnce ni aya
    My fixed line no is-[protected]
    Aur ab ap log mail ka v rply ni dete...ap log mere se bol rkha tha ki ap mera amount check k through send kr diya jayega ...fr v WO amount ni aya...fr ap log ne bola ki WO amount apke bank account m aa jayega WO v ni aya...I request you plz refund my amount..
    Aug 8, 2021
    Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 14 December 2016.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Akanksha Singh
    airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd.

Account #[protected]
      Land line #[protected]
      Customer application form # tblr7078983
      My mobile #[protected]

Above i have provided my details, i am following up with airtel for my refund amount of rs 1000 from march-2016. I have raised several complaints to [protected]@in. Airtel.com and below is the reference numbers they have provided with out any solution.
      Mar 24th - reference #65963856,
      Apr 6th - reference #66366544,
      Apr 20th-reference #66878450,
      May 7th - reference #67485870,
      On 16th may they responded with out reference number.
      Am really frustrated by this, also i don't get proper response when ever i call to the customer care.

Hope you will help me on this.

Deepak

i am using airtel broadban but due to some technical problem generaly my connection is not propalely connect and speed is very low, if i ask airtel broadband enginner to visit my home and cheque my internet connection then engineer is not visited i am telling befor 4 month bt not visit and solve my problem so plz, ...solv my problem
        Sir
        This is to inform u that on 16th July my data was showing 27.4GB .After watching one movie for about 800mp and switching off the WiFi my data balance came down to 12.4 GB. I just want to know where it went wrong.
        My plan Airtel-UL-Rapid Advantage 1299 100GB (8Mbps/512Kbps) COMBO Plan now