airwell communication

airwell communication Complaints & Reviews

I SENT A BANK DRAFTOF RS. 6700/- DRAFT NO. 668689 DATED 6/10/2009 OF STATE BANK OF INDIA, MOGRA BRANCH THROUGH DTDC COURIER MOGRA DATED 6/10/2009 , COURIER NO. V 01294962 FOR BUILDING A TOWER .
BUT YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION FOR BUILDING OF TOWER, NOW I AM NOT INTERESTED TO BUILD TOWER. SO PLEASE REFUND ME THE ABOVE MENTIONED AMOUNT I.E RS.6700/- WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

FORM NO. 2163

CONTACT NO. [protected]
Aug 13, 2020

Airwell communications — Not returning DD amount

Hello Sir....
Myself Sharada Nelogal from Hubli KARNATAKA......
recently i read about airwell communication who gave advertisement in kannada daily VIJAYA KARANATAKA NEWS PAPER about requirement of 100 square yard commercial or agricultural property for erecting mobile towers excepy BSNL. i called the company and their no is[protected] one month before. excutive told me to send property details to their address AIRWELL COMMUNICATION 1st FLOOR, PYARELAL COMPLEX M.G.ROAD, SUNKHROLI. PB No.30, GURGAON-122001,(HARYANA) i followed the same.they told me i will get reply after 15 days. but i got reply after 1 month. they send me my details are approved and i have to send 6, 500 rs DD through courier as inspection fees. again i called them and they told that amount they are taking for inspection of the site by engineer after 45 days after getting the DD amount. so that i asked them why they are collecting the fees, they told i[censored]r site is selected iam going to get[protected] as rent. i asked them because so many people are collecting money like this and vanishing. they told their company is not like that and also if they are fraud they are not going to get BSNL toll free number and their company is approved... After listening to this i had sent the DD of 6,500rs after some days got a reply as they had received my DD & they will be approaching m within 45days but till now around 3months got over no reply from them. Mean while Mrs.GOPAL his no was ([protected],[protected]) i had talked with Mr GOPAL many a time on to his number every time he used to postponed the inspection date around week or 15days. And now since from last week im getting his number as switched off. Thus,reguarding this i wanted to frame a complatint. Like me there are many other gentalmens who are facing the same problem. I hope you would take action and get justice for all o[censored]s & get our DD back.
see that the consumers are not cheated.
I hope the best from u SIR "THANK YOU"

Airwell communications — Refund the Amount

myself Kiran Rapolu from Nalgonda, A.P. I read about airwell communication who gave advertisement in ENNADU daily A.P Nalgonda, about requirement of 100 square yard commercial or agricultural property for erecting mobile towers except BSNL. i called the company and their no is 180... one month before. Executive told me to send property details to their address airwell communication, no.30, gurgaon, haryana-122001, i followed the same, they told me i will get the reply within 15 days. But i got reply after 15days, they send me my details. I paid 7500 rs DD through Bank of Borda and send through courier as inspection fees. Again I called them and they are telling the amount they are taking for inspection of the site by engineer after 45 days after getting the DD amount. so that i asked them why they are collecting the fees, they are telling i[censored]r site is selected iam going to get[protected] as rent. i asked them because so many people are collecting money like this and vanishing. Even I see in this newspaper that this company and making the complaint through consumer complaint. I am demand them refund the amount my back. Please I am requesting them through your website. Reply me and my contact no. is [protected], [protected]

myself .MARUTHI.KALEKAR recently i read about airwell communication who gave advertisement in VIJAYA KARNATAKA about requirement of 100 square yard commercial or property for erecting mobile towers excepy BSNL. i called the company and their no is[protected] one month before. excutive told me to send property details to their address airwell communication, no.30, gurgaon, haryana-122001, i followed the same.they told me i will get reply after 15 days. but i got reply after i month. they send me my details are approved and i have to send 6, 500 rs DD through courier as inspection fees. again i called themand they are telling the amount they are taking for inspection of the site by engineer after 45 days after getting the DD amount. so that i asked them why they are collecting the fees, they are telling i[censored]r site is selected iam going to get[protected] as rent. i asked them because so many people are collecting money like this and vanishing. they are teliing their company is not like that and also if they are fraud they are not going to get BSNL toll free number and their company is approved. iam in a dilemma whether to send money or not. iam requesting anybody know about the company plz...reply me
    CONTECT ME [protected]
    NON INSTALLING MOBILE TOWER
    myself P.Murugadas recently i read about airwell communication who gave advertisement in DHINAKARAN TAMIL NEWS PAPER about requirement of 100 square yard commercial or property for erecting mobile towers excepy BSNL. i called the company and their no is[protected] one month before. excutive told me to send property details to their address airwell communication, no.30, gurgaon, haryana-122001, i followed the same.they told me i will get reply after 15 days. but i got reply after i month. they send me my details are approved and i have to send Rs.7200 x 3 =21600 DD through courier as inspection fees. again i called themand they are telling the amount they are taking for inspection of the site by engineer after 45 days after getting the DD amount. so that i asked them why they are collecting the fees, they are telling i[censored]r site is selected iam going to get[protected] as rent. i asked them because so many people are collecting money like this and vanishing. they are teliing their company is not like that and also if they are fraud they are not going to get BSNL toll free number and their company is approved. iam in a dilemma whether to send money or not. iam requesting anybody know about the company plz...reply me
    CONTECT ME [protected] & [protected]

I, Mrs. Sefali Khanra from kolkata want to complain against Airwell communication...with reference to the add given by airwell communication in Anandabazar Patrika that company required 100sq.ft space for rent.

After going through the advertisement I sent my every details to the compay in the following address....

Airwell Communication
      Post Box. No.30, Gurgaon[protected]Haryana)

After that I received the reply from company where they indicated that my application is approved and then give me the rent 15000/-to 34000 per month...but they also demanded 6700rs. For inspection fee within 7 days and I send the dd by courier on 28th July’2009

After that I tried to contact so many times in this number[protected]/[protected]/ [protected] / [protected]) but I did not get any response from that side...

I would request your honour to do the needful to settle the matter as because the company seems to be fraud and is collecting money by cheating.
      Sefali Khanra
      KOLKATA
      Contact no.[protected]

Company address is ---
      Airwell communication
      post box. No.30, gurgaon[protected]haryana)

Airwell communications
      1st floor ,pyarelal Complex
      MG ROAD SUKHRALI
      GURGAON-122001-HARYAN
      contact no..[protected]/[protected]/[protected]
      These companies should be dwelt with firm action because these people are on the whole cheating the common people and nevertheless the advertisements are being published in the leading news papers of India.

I have paid a sum of Rs.7200/- by the way of DD in favour of Airwell communication Gurgaon as inspection fee to inspect my property to install mobile tower on 18/7/2009.

As per their information letter they were informed me that they will inspect the property with in 45 days after receiving the fee. but nobody came for inspect the property till date, and their phones switched off.

So please let me know if anybody knows about this Airwell communication, or how to get this amount .

or
        Inspection fee Rs.7200 refund reg.
        I have paid a sum of Rs.7200/- by the way of DD in favour of Airwell communication Gurgaon as inspection fee to inspect my property to install mobile tower on 05/12/2009.

Inspection fee Rs.7200 refund reg.
        I have paid a sum of Rs.7200/- by the way of DD in favour of Airwell communication Gurgaon as inspection fee to inspect my property to install mobile tower on 24/09/2009.

Inspection fee Rs.21, 600 refund reg.
        I have paid a sum of Rs.7200 x 3 = 21, 600 by the way of DD in favour of Airwell communication Gurgaon as inspection fee to inspect my property to install mobile tower on sep-2009.

by
        p.murugadas
        cell nos:[protected] & [protected]

myself Deb Kumar Dawn from West Bengal recently i read about airwell communication who gave advertisement in Ananda Bazar Patrika about requirement of 100 square yard commercial or agricultural property for erecting mobile towers excepy BSNL. i called the company and their no is[protected] one month before. excutive told me to send property details to their address airwell communication, no.30, gurgaon, haryana-122001, i followed the same.they told me i will get reply after 15 days. but i got reply after i month. they send me my details are approved and i have to send 6, 500 rs DD through courier as inspection fees. again i called themand they are telling the amount they are taking for inspection of the site by engineer after 45 days after getting the DD amount. so that i asked them why they are collecting the fees, they are telling i[censored]r site is selected iam going to get[protected] as rent. i asked them because so many people are collecting money like this and vanishing. they are teliing their company is not like that and also if they are fraud they are not going to get BSNL toll free number and their company is approved. iam in a dilemma whether to send money or not. iam requesting anybody know about the company plz...reply me

airwellcommunication — fraud

i reply the requst letter with 7200 dd amount . but not reply the company. you get amy information pls tell me.phone no: [protected]
          airwell communication
          Posted:[protected] by Deb Kumar Dawn Send email

NO REPLAY FROM AIRWELL COMMUNICATION
          PLEASE INFORM ME THIS NO- [protected]
          1. Please refer to the from No 3083 dated 17/11/09.
          2. On 26 Nov 2009, I sent a DD No 153871 for Rs 6700/- in favour of Air Well Communication but no comunication has been received till date. What aciton should be taken by me, please advise accordingly at the earliest.

Thanking you with warm regards,

Yours faithfuly,

Basudev Biswas.

respected sir

this is in concern to our initial deal we agreed upon our CELL PHONE TOWER errection on my property. I have paid Rs. 7200/- towards inspection for the Cell phone tower project , but there was no response since the payment which was made in june 2009.

I have borrowed that money on interest based which I am paying interest of Rs. 350 per month.

Mr. Kumar Bhatia had Informed us for inspection on 29/11/2009 , no one has visited the site, When we tried to contact him

there is no response from him.

If we try on Toll free number [protected] , ther is no response from this number also

Kindly let me know the status on the proceeding ,

Contract details

Form Number 962047 / 443

Date 11 / 7 / 2009

DD Number [protected]/ 22/ 7/ 2009

Please contact for further details on [protected]

Thankyou
            no reply from AIRWELL COMMUNICATIONS, 7200 Rs/-we paid for tower installation
            till we did not receive any reply from AIRWELL.anybody gets information about AIRWELL COMMUNICATION P pls inform me kindly.contact no [protected]
            is this company is there or it was closed.reply me.to my mail
            P.Murugadas
            regarding tower installation
            respected sir

this is in concern to our initial deal we agreed upon our CELL PHONE TOWER errection on my property. I have paid Rs. 7200 x 3 = 21, 600 towards inspection for the Cell phone tower project, but there was no response since the payment which was made in june 2009.

I have borrowed that money on interest based which I am paying interest of Rs. 1200 per month.

Mr. Kumar Bhatia had Informed us for inspection on 29/11/2009, no one has visited the site, When we tried to contact him

there is no response from him.

If we try on Toll free number[protected], ther is no response from this number also

Kindly let me know the status on the proceeding,

Contract details

Please contact for further details
            [protected] & [protected]

Thankyou

Hello Sir....
              Myself Neeta.H.Mariyappanavar from DHARWAD KARNATAKA......
              recently i read about airwell communication who gave advertisement in kannada daily VIJAYA KARANATAKA NEWS PAPER about requirement of 100 square yard commercial or agricultural property for erecting mobile towers excepy BSNL. i called the company and their no is[protected] one month before. excutive told me to send property details to their address AIRWELL COMMUNICATION 1st FLOOR, PYARELAL COMPLEX M.G.ROAD, SUNKHROLI. PB No.30, GURGAON-122001,(HARYANA) i followed the same.they told me i will get reply after 15 days. but i got reply after 1 month. they send me my details are approved and i have to send 6, 500 rs DD through courier as inspection fees. again i called them and they told that amount they are taking for inspection of the site by engineer after 45 days after getting the DD amount. so that i asked them why they are collecting the fees, they told i[censored]r site is selected iam going to get[protected] as rent. i asked them because so many people are collecting money like this and vanishing. they told their company is not like that and also if they are fraud they are not going to get BSNL toll free number and their company is approved... After listening to this i had sent the DD of 6,500rs after some days got a reply as they had received my DD & they will be approaching m within 45days but till now around 3months got over no reply from them. Mean while Mrs.GOPAL his no was ([protected],[protected]) i had talked with Mr GOPAL many a time on to his number every time he used to postponed the inspection date around week or 15days. finaly on 27th nov i spoke with him, he told he will be coming definately on 29th of nov. And now since from 29th im getting his number as switched off. Thus,reguarding this i wanted to frame a complatint. Like me there are many other gentalmens who are facing the same problem. I hope you would take action and get justice for all o[censored]s & get our DD back.
              see that the consumers are not cheated.
              I hope the best from u SIR "THANK YOU"
              return of dd
              For AIRWELL related Complaints, Contact : Jai [protected]
              return of dd
              Hello Sir...
              Myself Nandan.K.L.S/o. K.R.Lakshmana Gowda, Kalammana Gudi, Araga Post, Thirthahalli Taluk, Shimoga District, Karnataka, State,
              recently i read about airwell communication who gave advertisement in kannada daily VIJAYA KARANATAKA NEWS PAPER about requirement of 100 square yard commercial or agricultural property for erecting mobile towers excepy BSNL. i called the company and their no is[protected] one month before. excutive told me to send property details to their address AIRWELL COMMUNICATION 1st FLOOR, PYARELAL COMPLEX M.G.ROAD, SUNKHROLI. PB No.30, GURGAON-122001, (HARYANA) i followed the same.they told me i will get reply after 15 days. but i got reply after 1 month. they send me my details are approved and i have to send 6, 500 Rs DD through courier as inspection fees. again i called them and they told that amount they are taking for inspection of the site by engineer after 45 days after getting the DD amount. so that i asked them why they are collecting the fees, they told i[censored]r site is selected iam going to get[protected] as rent. i asked them because so many people are collecting money like this and vanishing. they told their company is not like that and also if they are fraud they are not going to get BSNL toll free number and their company is approved... After listening to this i had sent the DD dated 12/10/2009 of Rs. 6, 500 along with the application vide App.No.1458, after some days got a reply as they had received my DD & they will be approaching m within 45days but till now around 2 and half months got over no reply from them. Mean while Mrs.GOPAL his no was ([protected], [protected]) i had talked with Mr GOPAL many a time on to his number every time he used to postponed the inspection date around week or 15days. finaly on 27th nov i spoke with him, he told the inspection date is fixed on 3rd Dec2009. And now since from 3rd im getting his number as switched off. Thus, reguarding this i wanted to frame a complatint. Like me there are many other gentalmens who are facing the same problem. I hope you would take action and get justice for all o[censored]s & get our DD back.

Kindly do the need ful,

i ankit from rajasthan i read about airwell communication who gave advertisement in danik baskar about requirement of 100 square yard commercial or agricultural property for erecting mobile towers excepy BSNL. i called the company and their no is[protected] three month before. excutive told me to send property details to their address airwell communication, no.30, gurgaon, haryana-122001, i followed the same.they told me i will get reply after 15 days. but i got reply after 20 days. they send me my details are approved and i have to send 6, 300 rs DD through courier as inspection fees. again i called themand they are telling the amount they are taking for inspection of the site by engineer after 45 days after getting the DD amount. so that i asked them why they are collecting the fees, they are telling i[censored]r site is selected iam going to get[protected] as rent. i asked them because so many people are collecting money like this and vanishing. they are teliing their company is not like that and also if they are fraud they are not going to get BSNL toll free number and their company is approved. iam in a dilemma and send the money. after 45 days i called they said it will be inspected after diwali but i did not get any thing..
                kindly help me out
                dear sir,
                I am yugandhar kumar from eluru westgodavari district. recently i read about airwell communication who gave advertisement in eenadu daily about requirement of 100 square yard commercial or agricultural property for erecting mobile towers excepy BSNL. i called the company and their no is[protected] one month before. excutive told me to send property details to their address airwell communication, no.30, gurgaon, haryana-122001, i followed the same.they told me i will get reply after 15 days. but i got reply after i month. they send me my details are approved and i have to send 7, 200 rs DD through courier as inspection fees. again i called themand they are telling the amount they are taking for inspection of the site by engineer after 45 days after getting the DD amount. so that i asked them why they are collecting the fees, they are telling i[censored]r site is selected iam going to get[protected] as rent. i asked them because so many people are collecting money like this and vanishing. they are teliing their company is not like that and also if they are fraud they are not going to get BSNL toll free number and their company is approved. iam in a dilemma whether to send money or not. iam requesting anybody know about the company plz...reply me , cell :- 0 [protected]
                i read the messege today i also recd the letter from that company they ask the same.

any one contact that person Mr.Kumar Bhatia his number is [protected] and [protected]

I have forwarded the application for the instalation for the tower in our land premises for that i have send the ddof rs 7200/-, wide the dd no:714520 dated 3/10/2009.for the purpose of the inspection, But till today no one has visited our site.

Please find it and confirm the status as soon as possiable.

With regards,
                A.Maheshwar,
                h.no:b-73, kakatiya auto nagar,
                warangal
                andhra pradesh 506012,
                Ph no:[protected]
                Please give me the details for FORM No. 1119, we are waiting for ur inspection, we will couried the DD of app. Rs. 6500/- and as possible early inform your side. Then, ur not comming to bangalore, pl. send me my DD.

Thanks & Regards
                Sudha
                Hi Sir/Mam,

2575-A and 2576-A are the numbers provided by Airwell Communications Tower company after paying the fees for each site. Till now we have not got any information from your site.

They said that will contact me on Nov 9th and Nov 30th, but never came till now.
                Kindly contact us at [protected] and [protected] and provide us the information.
                dear sir,

I have forwarded the application and send the DD amount to airwell communication but still now i din receive any information from them. Their toll free number [protected] was not working.If anyone knew any information about the company please contact me. My no is [protected].
                Respected sir, Iam SOMASUNDARAM from coimbatore.
                My address is, 36hA4, Bhaarathiyaar road, Maniyakaaram palayam, Ganapathy (p.o), Coimbatore, Tamilnadu- 641006
                As i have applied for the istallation of your cell tower in my premises, and i have also send the DD of rupees 7200/= on 28/07/2009 and the DDno: is 596916, dated 28/07/2009. Form no: 963317/875 i have send the dd and the application by DTDC courier. the docket no: T3485685 dated 10/08/2009. i have to Mr. KUMAR BHATIYA many times by he says that your person will come with in 10 days, 15day, but till now nobody has come or calles me, for the last 15 days the number which mr. kumar bhatiya was talking with me was does not exisit and the tollfree number is not responding.
                mobile no of kumar bhatiya :[protected].
                tollfree no: [protected].
                so sir kindly help me by considering this letter as a request. if your are not interested please refund my money please.
                help me to get my money back from airwell communications
                Dear All,
                I'm Abdul Rahuman from Tamilnadu. I followed d Instructions they had given. Bt I dint get any informationss regarding that. so pls, dont bliv dis nd take any further steps. dis is a fraud company. no gains xcept d loss of our money. I also request d government 2 tak further steps 2 find out d criminals. pls, pls, pls, dont bliv dis...
                sir, i send two tower installation fees to airwell communication, but, at present i dont get any reply and call.if we are try to call them mobile was switched off.
                how can i callect the ammount.please tell me .thanks .
                dear sir,
                I am Kiran from Nalgonda district. recently i read about airwell communication who gave advertisement in eenadu daily about requirement of 100 square yard commercial or agricultural property for erecting mobile towers excepy BSNL. i called the company and their no is[protected] one month before. excutive told me to send property details to their address airwell communication, no.30, gurgaon, haryana-122001, i followed the same.they told me i will get reply after 15 days. but i got reply after i month. they send me my details are approved and i have to send 7, 200 rs DD through courier as inspection fees. But no response from the company last 1 year. So, Recently i saw in the newspaper and hear the news about this company is fraud. So, I Posted a complaint through this website and demand you people to refund my money back... Mobile No : [protected]...if this consumer forum, Please accept my complaint and refund my money back. that is my mobile no you people call me at any time...
                dear sir,
                I am p.murugadas from salem district. recently i read about airwell communication who gave advertisement in eenadu daily about requirement of 100 square yard commercial or agricultural property for erecting mobile towers excepy BSNL. i called the company and their no is[protected] one month before. excutive told me to send property details to their address airwell communication, no.30, gurgaon, haryana-122001, i followed the same.they told me i will get reply after 15 days. but i got reply after i month. they send me my details are approved and i have to send Rs.7200 x 3 =21600 DD through courier as inspection fees. again i called themand they are telling the amount they are taking for inspection of the site by engineer after 45 days after getting the DD amount. so that i asked them why they are collecting the fees, they are telling i[censored]r site is selected iam going to get[protected] as rent. i asked them because so many people are collecting money like this and vanishing. they are teliing their company is not like that and also if they are fraud they are not going to get BSNL toll free number and their company is approved. iam in a dilemma whether to send money or not. iam requesting anybody know about the company plz...reply me, cell :- [protected] & [protected]

dear sir,
                  with reference to our discussion through telephonic, regarding as per your reqquirement for land lease. i have given necessary infirmation but from your side i have not received any massages about these issue. kindely give me the feed back as soon as possible of our given infirmation. my contact number is [protected] or [protected]
                  resp[ected sir,
                  i have an 13 pillere building in davangere district 577004 karnataka and i have sites near pooja international and near s s hospital davangere
                  i saw add in paper about tower instalation plz contact [protected]
                  devendra naik
                  550/11
                  saraswathi nagar davangere 577004
                  Respected Sir,

I am having a 800 sq yard at warangal, I have sent all the requirements, But i didn't get any information from u r side.

So please find it and give us the status of my application .

with regards,
                  A.Ramesh
                  [protected],
                  warangal.
                  I had sent my letter and site details, specifications very long back and i had called up to your office several times also but till now i didn't get any replay could you please replay and call back to my number is [protected]
                  Dear All,

I was about to be a victim for this frauds play, but when after receiving the letter from the co to pay 7200 for inspection fee and 1 month brokerage i thought a little and such a big company without even a website and a landline connection, (only mobile nos are given)i request everybody how they could do this kind of business, so pls be careful that these people are 100 % frauds.

I request some govt authorities to take action on these people to avoid poor people becoming their victims and loose money...
                  iam resived impormation letter my thing is ok mean i will come haryana
                  Hello sir i have 200 sqar yads in jagtial town beside Nizamabad Road
                  I want give lease to any company
                  i had so many lands near mahaboob nagar dist.contact me if you want lease
                  i given money up to 7200 in the form of a dd to air well communications payable at gurgoan, later i came to know it was a fraud one, please tell me hpow to oregain my money back, call me [protected]

Company adverdisement come dinagaran news paper require for 100sq.yard and give toll free number i call to that number he replay to me send land detail i send he replayed after 15 days your land for approved and site engineer visit your land so investigation fees 7200rupees DD i send he told with in 45 days engineerr come and invert xour land but any body not come
                    myself mansoor bin salam Hyderabad, A.P. Two months back i read about airwell communication who gave advertisement in ENNADU daily A.P Hyderabad about requirement of 100 square yard commercial or agricultural property for erecting mobile towers excepy BSNL. i called the company and their no is 180... one month before. excutive told me to send property details to their address airwell communication, no.30, gurgaon, haryana-122001, i followed the same.they told me i will get reply after 15 days. but i got reply after 15days, they send me my details are approved and i have to send 7, 200 rs DD through courier as inspection fees. again i called themand they are telling the amount they are taking for inspection of the site by engineer after 45 days after getting the DD amount. so that i asked them why they are collecting the fees, they are telling i[censored]r site is selected iam going to get[protected] as rent. i asked them because so many people are collecting money like this and vanishing. they are teliing their company is not like that and also if they are fraud they are not going to get BSNL toll free number and their company is approved. iam in a dilemma whether to send money or not. iam requesting anybody know about the company plz...reply me and my contact no. is [protected] [protected]
                    SIR
                    IN RESPONSED TO YOUR ADVERTISEMENT IN ANANDA BAZAR NEWS PAPER, DATE -04.09.2009.
                    I AM WRITING THIS LETTER TO YOU . I AM A PERMANENT RESIDENT OF MEKLIGANJ WORD NO-4 DIST- COOCHBEHAR AND I HAVE SUFFICIENT LAND (1000sq.yerd) FOR A TOWER.
                    SO I'LL BE HIGHLY GRATEFUL TO YOU IF YOU KINDLY GRANT MY APPLICATION.

PLZ:-CONT THIS MOBILE NO- [protected]/[protected]
                    SIR
                    IN RESPONSED TO YOUR ADVERTISEMENT IN DANIK BASKAR NEWS PAPER, DATE -04.09.2009.
                    I AM WRITING THIS LETTER TO YOU . I AM A PERMANENT RESIDENT OF BEHROR DIST.ALWAR RAJASTHAN AND I HAVE SUFFICIENT LAND (150sq.yerd) FOR A TOWER.
                    SO I'LL BE HIGHLY GRATEFUL TO YOU IF YOU KINDLY GRANT MY APPLICATION.

PLZ:-CONT THIS MOBILE NO- [protected]/[protected]
                    I'm Planning to send my property details to AIRWELL communication which was advertised in EENADU newspaper. Could you please tell me if i should send those details to AIRWELL. I dint find any information about AIRWELL anywhere in Internet.
                    Dear sir am chakkrawarthy from t.m Salem i get a information letter to you in that want to pay D.D amount of rs 7200 OK what is the surety for the amount?
                    Yours faithfully
                    N.chakkrawarthy
                    Sir I would like to provide my roof to air will communications for install tower on rent basis, may i can provide please confirm, as per my observation i have seen and asked somany people who have already been provided space saying presently there not yet feeling bad faced any trable is it is curret.
                    if that company is not a blade cmpany why they sho0uld collecting money.in the name of inspection
                    having a toll free number does not make the tower company either big or genuine.to be more cautious donot reveal your property details to any persons . exbiting your property/ fixed asset details to a third person may end up you in unwanted legal disputes. a mobile tower cannot be erected any where as it can be. proper alignment of towers in line along with other towers has to be planned for locating any new tower. wait till any one put up in this column having got a tower in their property.
                    iam the residence o[censored].P and i send the DD required amount to be send for inspection
                    2 MONTH before but till now i does not get any response .And when i call to the given number [protected] he doesnot give me the currect answer which i want i.e when he is comming for inspection?
                    plz call me [protected] to give me the aswer for my query
                    Dear readers

Even i have received such documents requests and forwarded and received an letter to send d.d

in name of airwell communication upon enquiry regarding this my suspisious towrds are high

since company not registered in net for indian region and company letter not signed by authorised

persons . suspect of bokus company are high to me . i suggest every one to be more cautious before

remitting any money to them

regards

Abdullah

I HAVE ALSO APPLIED FOR GIVING MY VACANT SITE TO THE AIRWELL COMPANY TO LEASE FOR ERECTION OF THE CELL TOWER PURPOSE AS GIVEN BY THE COMPANY ADVERTISEMENT IN EENADU.BUT THEY SEND BACK THE COVER AS IT IS, WHY BECAUSE THE COVER IS IN DAMAGED CONDITION( THIS FAULT IS OCCURRED BY THE EMS SPEED POST DEPT ). WHEN I WAS RESEND THE PAPERS IN A PROPER CLOTH COVER BY COURIER(DTDC) TO GURGOAN.
                    STILL NOT RECEIVED ANY MAIL FROM THEM.

I AM AWAITING FOR THEIR POSITIVE REPLY.

APPARAO GUTTIKONDA

[protected]/[protected]
                    myself mansoor bin salam Hyderabad, A.P. Two months back i read about airwell communication who gave advertisement in ENNADU daily A.P west godavari in eluru about requirement of 100 square yard commercial or agricultural property for erecting mobile towers excepy BSNL. i called the company and their no is 180... one month before. excutive told me to send property details to their address airwell communication, no.30, gurgaon, haryana-122001, i followed the same.they told me i will get reply after 15 days. but i got reply after 15days, they send me my details are approved and i have to send 7, 200 rs DD through courier as inspection fees. again i called themand they are telling the amount they are taking for inspection of the site by engineer after 45 days after getting the DD amount. so that i asked them why they are collecting the fees, they are telling i[censored]r site is selected iam going to get[protected] as rent. i asked them because so many people are collecting money like this and vanishing. they are teliing their company is not like that and also if they are fraud they are not going to get BSNL toll free number and their company is approved. iam in a dilemma whether to send money or not. iam requesting anybody know about the company plz...reply me and my contact no. is[protected]
                    WELCOME SIR, MY NAME IS NATARAJAN, I AM LIVE IN TIRUPUR, AIRWELL COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY DETAILS WANTED, PLS CLEAR STATEMENT SENT ME. MY CONTACT CELL NO. [protected]
                    drtgggggggggggggggggggggggg
                    SUITABLE PLACE (MORE THAN 1000sq ft approx) IS OFFERED ON RENTAL BASIS TO BUILD UP TOWER FOR ANY TOWER COMPANIES IN LILUAH DIST-HOWRAH WEST BENGAL.PLEASE CONT. ON [protected], [protected]
                    [protected], [protected], [protected]
                    i have seen advertisement in eenadu last 20days back regarding installation of mobile tower. they respond my call and they said send the property and biodata of owner and i send them to the following address.awc, parelal complex, gurugao, haryana. till now they are not responding. thei contact no: [protected]. can i expect any result from them?
                    I am SUBRATA JANA vill- Khejurberia, p.o+p.s- Nandakumar dist-Purba medinipur, W.B, India .I have a 4storied building beside state highway in this same address, i offered my rooptop on rantal basis to erect a mobile toure for any company, (rooptop area 1500 sq ft ).PLEASE CONT. ON [protected], [protected].