Alok Bhartia Travels

Alok Bhartia Travels Complaints & Reviews

The dumbest people i have seen in the travel industry. The representatives can’t spell simple names even when they’re...

This travel agency is very bad. I had to book a couple of tickets for goa as i had to visit my uncle. They showed me half of the price than other travel agents. I was very happy and thought it will be very cheap for me. But a day before the trip, they cancelled my tickets giving all sorts of illogical reasons. I was not amused at all and said to them that i will lodge a complaint against them. They are so rude and offensive that they were not even shaken by my warnings. I finally accepted my fate as i don’t have any time to indulge in any such issues. But i wouldn’t recommend alok bhartia travel agency to anyone and request everyone to be aware of these cheaters.

It is a fake travel agency. I booked a trip to ladakh last month and was asked to pay 20, 000 rupees for it. When i paid the amount i was satisfied with the deal. But when the time of travel arrived they said that the booking has been cancelled. I was surprised with what they said but i thought it’s their fault and they will refund the money. But they said that they can do nothing about it as the weather was inappropriate. I asked to delay the trip but they just stone-walled my questions and i was left fuming. Not only my money but my time and effort was totally wasted. I guess they have started the company to fool people and collect money from them by attracting them with good deals.