Anganwadi

Anganwadi Complaints & Reviews

These is just to informed you about the corruption is going on in aganwadi. They are distributing food to their relative and the friends circle irrespective with they are eligible or not. Apart from that the needy person and eligible person still wondering. These aganwadi located in plot no 36, near mother teresa school malwani malad.

Dear sir/Madam
    I am from vattanam( village).It's located belongs to Ramanathapuram (District), Thiruvatanai (T.K), Tamilnadu. The Ankanvadi teacher didn't distribute the food product in our village(Machoor).She is didn't response the people right now and also she does not come to school still now from last 5 months.So please take the corrective action until I will raise the complaints to media.

Teacher name:Balamani

Staff of Anganwadi is not doing well This anganwadi is located at hussaini alam, koka ki tatti, gulab singh bowli, purana pool, Hyderabad Telangana - 500064

There process of food distribution to pregnant women seems suspecting. 20 or 25 eggs per month. 7 milk packets/month out of which most of the packets spoiled, less quantity of low quality rice and pulses etc

When we ask them about manual of food supply and right to information about food distribution they start shouting and saying nobody ask these questions before and detering us by saying as you are living in a rented house we will cancel your registration. And they admit that this welfare scheme is only for those who is having his own house in this locality. Also behaviour with the people is worst and uneducated.

Every pregnent woman has a right to know the supply of food items as per government guidelines. Hiding this information is against the law.

I would request you to inspect this anganwadi and kindly look in to this issue seriously for public interest and in order to demolish corruption from its root. So that every respectable citizen can benefit government schemes without hesitation.

Our anganvadi is in Hyderabad.But we r came to warangal the purpose of Corona.And iam came regular the purpose of iam a Student coming for exams and some other reasons.my anganvadi teacher was taken our ration the name by me but iam not signed in registar .Like this type is more times they are signed like me and taken my ration... and today they taken my products THR Raj nagar [protected]

Hello Team,

Good Afternoon...!!!

I hope are doing well.

This is in reference to the mail mentioned below regarding fake education documents. there is a woman who has taken a job by submitted a fake education certificate. I request you to check it ASAP.

working at the position of Anganwadi sahika.

Name - Mayawati
          Husband name - Mahendra Singh
          Address - village and post-Katra soraon
          Distt- Kasganj (Uttar Pradesh)

Thanks & regard
          Neeraj Sharma

Hlo sir/madam
            My daughter is 14 months old now, inspite of submitting the documents on time, still now didnt avail the pregnancy nor postnatal benefit of rs 5000/.
            If i raise the question relating to that, they say it's due date as expired and cannot proceed the documents further.
            My request is to know the exact reason for not issuing the amount eventhough submitting the forms on time.

I am ram malpani, live partur taluka. District. Jalna. Mujhe ek 2 sal ka baby hai. Hamari colany me anganwadi hai jyo ki monthly food matlab aahar deti hai. But waha ki anganwadi sevika hamare baby ka name yaha nhi hai kahke food dene se mana kr rahi hai, aur wahi anganwadi hame food deti thi. But ab dene se mana kr rahi hai. And baby ka nam nhi le rahi hai. Wah food mere baby ke health ke liye jaroori hai. Ye anganwadi sevika sarasar manmani kr rahi hai. Aapse request hai ki jald se koi action le aur meri baby ka monthly food chalu karwaye. Plij. My mo. No - [protected]
              Hi... I havent got continue my baby food from aganwadi .Received in 1 year 2 or 3 times only .kindly help or resolve this issue

In this covid crisis instead of taking extra precautions, the staff at anganwadi, nathayyapalem visakhapatnam are very casual...

I stay in nayandanahalli, it's been 1 n half years since i'm taking ration from the anganwadi near my...

Respected sir.. This complaint against anganvadi kosalya devi in village_Dhula rawji teh-jamwaramgarh disst-jaipur rajasthan 303305.

We are not receiving the food which was supplying by the government for children's, pregnancy women and lactating womens. The anganvadi lady selling all government supplied food for her own benefits and distributing less to us..
                Government should seriously take an action and get the problem solved immeditely.

Anganwadi Recent Comments