Anganwadi

Anganwadi Complaints & Reviews

I have a complaint in the name of the teacher at the Anganwadi, which is located on the way to BUDHHA NAGAR Near ayesha masjid shimoga
The monthly food protein powder has not yet been given, and it behaves like an animal, It is very disrespectful behavior,
Please find a solution.

I have a complaint in the name of the teacher at the Anganwadi, which is located on the way to paravani, within the limits of the kuthanur post office.
    The monthly foodproductand protein powder has not yet been given, and it behaves like an animal whenever it goes there. It is very disrespectful behavior,
    Please find a solution.

My wife was pregnant and blessed with a baby boy and during pregnancy, the Anganwadi teacher asked me to open a new bank account to get the money (5000 INR) that government provide us after delivery but till now my baby boy become 16 months and we didn't receive a single penny from them and they said that the money was transferred in the account which was closed since 5 years ago in Agra (My wife hometown) and when I confirmed with the bank...
      my self gaurav tiwari i am complaint against anganwadi kendra from tulsipura panchayat vill.Rajpur district karauli rajasthan complaint against miss omwati she is worker in anganwadi but she is not a responsable women my child had to be vaccinated for 1 monthes 15 days but she saying that anganwadi worker s do not have vaccine please resolve issue as soon as possible and also she said please gave me your card number than she will...

I didn't got any single rupee from government for my First time of delivery and from 5 month pregnancy im going to Anganwadi but till now she is not writing my name and my baby name now my baby is 13months baby.

Now I have 2nd pregnancy and again I didn't got any milk and eggs

Hi.. I am 5 months pregnant I am following up with Anganwadi and Asha worker from 3 weeks still I have not got my mother card nor ration.. Please help me.. call me if you can help [protected]

We need to compain about asha workers. They don't even come in our area to fulfill their responsibility. They doesn't check the people who are effected with corona and she doesn't even come here to fill the govt schemes forms and to give ration to needed people's. Kindly help as soon as possible.

In our aganavadi suspect corruption. By baby is 2 and half year old and got the nutrimix only two times. Neither they inform us if the food packet is arrived nor they give when we go! Hearing many complaints about the teacher. When I wanted to register my second pregnancy took least interest, hence I registered in other anganawadi which is in my spouse's place, my friend also did the same. Kindly do the needful so that at least babies get...

सेवा में
            श्री मान जी आंगनवाड़ी केन्द्र
            गांव किडावली जिला फरीदाबाद
            महोदय
            निवेदन यह है कि मैं हरपाल सिंह गांव किडावली का स्थाई निवासी हूं जोकि आंगनवाड़ी के अंदर कार्य कर रहे महिला फर्जी सर्टिफिकेट लेकर नौकरी कर रही है और कृपया करें इसकी जांच करी जाए

I applied for matri vandana Yojana for my 1st baby girl through anganwadi sevika before 3 months and always she is telling lie that amount will come and come but all his talking are false so I want to file a complain

Anganwadi Recent Comments