Arfha International

Arfha International Complaints & Reviews

T
Dear Friends,
ARFHA INTERNATIONAL Reg num: B-0443/MUM/PER/300/5/8458-MILL No.1841.Arfha had started a new company called A INTERNATIONAL with Reg num: U74120MH2013PTC244561.Located in same old building and their activities are same as what they did on previously.I had lost 45,000 rs on ARFHA.So friends share this information to your friends.Copy of Visiting card had been attached as proof for your reference.
defrauding towards Job Seekers
Arfha International and 7seas Manpower Recruitment Services Pvt. Ltd. are guaranteed fraud companies owned by the same owner. But I would advise citizens to be careful of companies like Swiss Shipping Management Services Pvt. Ltd, Infinity Global Management Service (India) Private Limited, Sea 2 Sky India Human Resources Private Limited, A4 Global International Private Limited.
I was personally cheated by Arfha International and therefore after observing all these advertisements in the Mumbai Mirror very carefully, I can tell you confidently that all these companies are suspicious, with Arfha and 7seas being frauds. The manner in which they cheat you is as follows:
1) When you arrive to their office they will see your CV and give you false promises of 5 figure salaries, etc.
2) Then you are asked to pay 100/- for an application form. No receipt is given for this payment.
3) After this you are asked to meet some pretty looking woman who give tell you about the shipping company giving you a 5 to 6 figure salary and also some 10 lakh rupee insurance, etc. You are convinced to appear for a medical test. In my case I was told to go to 5 Global Heath Services, based in Vashi. Again after paying 6, 200/-, I was given no receipt for this and was told that the reports will be sent to Arfha and they will provide the receipt.
4) Next after you have cleared the medicals, the same interviewer will convince you to pay 16, 000 to 17, 000 immediately as the shipping company requires it urgently. They say that the shipping company will take three months to process your application and send the offer letter to your house directly.
5) After three months whenever you call they will either not pick up the phone or will tell you that by 25th of the month you will get the offer letter.
6) In my case it has been nearly 6 years and I have not received any offer letter.
7) When I asked them to return my money, they asked me to return all the original documents and then after 15 days they will send the DD to my house. I did not do so because if I returned all my original documents, they will destroy it and close my case.
8) Later I learnt that this company (or companies) is owned by a Dalit, and they prefer only dalit candidates, but will happily take money from the other caste candidates. After they receive they will cheat the non-dalit candidate. Legal action is not possible because they take protection under the Prevention of Atrocities (SC/ST) Act, and will file a non-bailable warrant against any non-dalit who tries to take legal action against them.

I appeal to all non-dalit citizens to stay away from these companies, as these companies are not only frauds but will purposely cheat the non-dalits. Also approaching the media is useless because they are big time advertisers in the Times of India Group. If they can carry out their activities so openly it clearly means that they have some political or underworld connections.

Got the job and CDC also

hi me was recruited from Arfha International for the post of CSE I was happy I was holding almost 8 yrs of experience and so was offered a nice a nice package I took the training for CDC wherein it was a seaferers license .................

S
    Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    This is an fruad company they selected me as a computer operator for cruize ship (domestic) ater that they told me that i will get job in 3 months after 3 months they refuse to give the job this suituation continue about 17 months they refuse to give me &taken the money after reclaim of my money they only return me 12000/- rupees and told me that others are office work expenses i had given them about 23000/- but the check which they are given me 1 year late theirfore the check is also fraud they dont have that bank account which they have given me the check. now they are all refusing to return the money.
    im willing to go in media and newspapers because so many of students in poor condition are paying lots of money for good job but this bastures are al eating money.
    ARFHA IS AN FRAUD COMPANY IN MUMBAI BEWARE ABOUT THIS DONT READ THIER ARTICLES IN MUMBAI OR IN LOCAL OR INTERNATIONAL PAPERS.

Dallas, United States
      Hi to All,

I had seen an AD in Mumbai Mirror, for vacancy in Canada and went to ARFHA International office. And i was shock seeing the office and the Staff. The office was like Tea Stall where few staff are working and helping the candidate. Later on i went up for my document submission. There was guys Mr Gaikwad on medical counter, he checked my document and said his colleague will give all the details. I told her three times that i am keen on doing Land job and not for cruise and i have specifically told her the i am keen in going to Canada and not other country, but she still gave me few option.And the ATTITUDE of the staff, as if they are doing favor on me by sending me to Canada. And you expect at least to speak in English, but they where speaking in Marathi.And they where offering free flight ticket, free food, accommodation etc for free.I dont understand which company give you everything for free.
      Guys, please dont go to ARFHA International as it is a FRAUD Company.

Ajay
      Yes You Are Right
      Yes I Also Agree. This is a fraud Company Arfah International
      yes ur right my friend this is a fraud company, they give advertisement in siasat newspaper online website about job recruitment for various position, so be careful about this fraud agent

got the job

Hi frnds this was a great happy moment of my life when I got the placement from Arfha International firm I enjoyed my working it almost took around 90 working days for my procedure to complete..............

K
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        Arfha international is biggest fraud company...Its a group of people who try to persuade people to work abroad and pay them a certain amount for the arrangements...
        I was also asked to pay 37000/- and was told that you will have to wait for six months until all arrangements has been made. I waited for six months and more, but these people did not revert back to me...hence i made a phone call to them and asked about the status. They said , yet the arrangements has not been completed you will have to wait for some more months..Mean while,one day I asked my younger brother to take out some info about this company on internet.And!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there my all dreams were axed......there were umpteen number of complaints about this company.. There are many people who has been trapped by this company...
        some times I feel that this company has some arrangements with Mumbai police officials and that is why, despite of so many complaints and cases this company is still working soothingly and still running with good pace in cheating people and taking away their hard earned money...
        I will advise never reach this company.We all should come together and fight against this company...
        yes Arfa international is a fraud company and work like sahara international, . these two companies in a big fraud in mumbai and cheating north indian and south indian jobseekers who come from other states, who cant do anything and because of fraud and shame they dont complain about it, but government is not doing anything, why are you not listening to these poor jobseekers, why are you not checking what is going on in mumbai job agency.

J
          Mangalore, Karnataka
          i have given the interview seven seas branch office in ahemadabad an u can selected an go to the final interview at navi mumbai....

J
          Dear All,
          I had send an E-mail to the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs about Arfha International and the replay is given below.(www.moia.gov.in is the official website for checking the registration number of an active recruiting agent).
          This refers to your e-mail. Apparently, this does not appear to be a registered Recruiting Agent. In view of this, it is not advisable to make any payments to such unscrupulous elements. In the meanwhile, it is requested to kindly, send copies of visiting card and advertisement and any other documentary evidence you might possess, with regard to ARFHA INTERNATIONAL enabling this Ministry to take appropriate steps.

Please dont send web-shortcuts, as these can not be opened online.

Yours faithfully.
          Director (Emigration Services)
          Government of India
          Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs, New Delhi.
          Not a Registered Agent
          FRAUD RECRUITMENT AGENCY! FRAUD RECRUITMENT AGENCY

ARFHA INTERNATIONAL, A-2, 578, 1st Floor, Mafco Market Road, Opp. Annapurna Bldg, sector-21, SANPADA, NAVI MUMBAI-400705.
          international cruise line jobs, overseas, studies, manpower recruitment Tel[protected],[protected] www.arfhainternational.com

Dear Friend
          This is with reference of all above complaints. their advertisement published in the
          ASSISGNMENT ABROAD TIMES ON 27, NOV 2010, 08, Jan 2011 and 15 Jan 2011 Saturday.
          I request ASSISGNMENT ABROAD TIMES to Block ARFHA INTERNATIONAL
          to advertise on your website.
          I had visited ARFHA INTERNATIONAL for the cruise job there charge Rs 100 for Registration not refundable and all copies of his documents were taken & then an interview was conducted by an Hr who herself was very weak in grammer and immediately selected for the post of a store keeper and was told by the staff that if he did not go fo the medicals, they would close his file & he would have to pay up Rs. 100 again.

Medical is charges Rs 6250 by GLOBAL 5 HEALTH CARE D-2, Aditi Appt. F-type, Main Road, sector-9, Vashi, Navi Mumbai. Tel[protected],[protected] they have not given me any receipt for (RS 6250) for Medical check up and told that medical report will be directly send to ARFHA INTERNATIONAL

After doing his medical examination, I got a call the very next day that he has cleared his medicals & has to pay Rs. 44000+service Tax the total cost of the CDC and one way airline ticket. The company name they provide “ Alohan specific cruise” and website which they had given me www.DubaisevenSeas.net which is created by ARFHA INTERNATIONAL. But when I investigate I come to know that previously it is know as “Pandayan Seven Seas manpower recruitment” totally a Fraud company, if YOU want to know more just type arfha international Mumbai or "Pandayan Seven Seas complain" in Google search and you will come to every thing that i want to tell you.
          ARFHA INTERNATIONAL IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF FRAUDS SWINDLING PEOPLE OFF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Please Help the people know about this Fraud through your Channel. Thank You for your time and consideration.
          Plz check the cruise ship job scam list on internet.u will find all fake recruiting agencies.

dont waste your money and time by simply doing medicals of 6250 rs, they dont give anything in written.

M
            Delhi, Delhi
            HI I AM FROM HYDERABAD KHAN HERE I WILL SEE IN PAPER ADS IN NRI EMPLOYMENT PAPER AND I HAVE GO TO NAVI MUMBAI AND GO TO ARFHA INTERNATIONAL IN SANAPADA I WILL PAID REG FEE RS:100 AND HE SELECTED POST HELPER TELL AS SAL$700 P.M AND HE TAKE INTERVIEW AND TELL GO TO MEDICAL CHEAK UP IN GLOBAL 5 HEALTH IN VASHI AND I PAY RS6250 AND HE TELLING I WILL SEND MEDICAL REPORT TO ARFA ONLY, AND HE NOT GIVE TO BILL SO PLEASE HELP ME ARFHA INTERNATIONAL COMPANY HAS HAVING OR FRAUD
            CONTACT:[protected]
            Navi Mumbai Sanapada stn.
            HI I AM FROM Mumbai Aliya rodricks HERE I WILL SEE IN PAPER ADS IN NRI EMPLOYMENT PAPER AND I HAVE GO TO NAVI MUMBAI AND GO TO ARFHA INTERNATIONAL IN SANAPADA I WILL PAID REG FEE RS:100 AND HE SELECTED POST Software engineer TELL AS SAL$700 P.M AND HE TAKE INTERVIEW AND TELL GO TO MEDICAL CHEAK UP IN GLOBAL 5 HEALTH IN VASHI AND I PAY RS6250 AND HE TELLING I WILL SEND MEDICAL REPORT TO ARFA ONLY, AND HE NOT GIVE TO BILL SO PLEASE HELP ME ARFHA INTERNATIONAL COMPANY HAS HAVING OR FRAUD
            CONTACT:[protected]

Mumbai, Maharashtra
              Request to mumbai police, govt. to please look into matter (arfha international- navi mumbai a fake co.) ...thousands of poor...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
              i have been interviewed by Arfha international. I been selected after that i gone through medical which i paid 6250 Rs. Now again i have to pay almost 40,000 for visa and CDC. As well as again i will have to pay agent fees after joining that is Jan 2010 or Feb 2010. But still i am confuse now what to do?

Please guys guide me if you have any idea about it.
              Hello every one I believe that what other people are saying could be true or it can be false However, I will prefer that if you wish to invest in arfha international please invest and let me know if you got cheated coz I do wish to invest in arfha
              Hi all,

Also i hav been interviwd by arpha & wish to invest into d same...bt still confuse afetr reading so many complaints about it...as i already paid rs:6250 for medical & now realy dont know what to do afetr this?...pls help...!!!Sandy...[protected]
              hallo sir
              hi all, also i hav been intervewd by arfha int.i invest 6250 for medical.for panama cdc and ticket i paid 44000.now i am wating for company call, they give me three months of time.i just want to know if it is true or not.i dont know what to do, i alrady paid mony in cash.pls friend seggest me.
              Hello
              What is our Navi Mumbai police doing in this case if this company Arfha International is a fraud playing games, cheating the inocent people who are really in found of their jobs, paying big amount in thousands to this agent. What I belive there is a commission for the police department also. That is the only reason this type of fraud companies are alive in Mumbai.
              hiiiiiiiii guys,
              I to applied in arfha international in before 3 1/2 months i was very much shocked to read all this comments . but atlast i m on my way to success and i m flying nxt month through arfha international. god bless them...
              i hvnt paid any amount yet!but i am thinking of doing so, will this be right or wrong...please suggest and also if there are any earlier records of getting jobs or being cheated by this company...plz rply.
              hi guys,
              I feel that arfha is a fraud company, first thing i noticed when i reached there, is this an intl. recruitment agency, in such a shabby place, it is like in a slum, when i reached there i was told to go upstairs but remove your shoes here ( r u entering a religious place, , , have u ever heard this happening ever), never heard of this in proffessional world. then i was charged 100 rs for registration, , no receipt given.
              I was told to go down and fill the form outside. When i was filling the form, , i was confused while filling one coloumn, , the guy who was working there, told me, sir leave rest of the coloumn, , we will do it, then i straight went upstairs. there were two cabins, , when my turn came i saw a lady in her late 20's taking interview. she didn't asked me much questions, and i was selected for 1800 dollars. for ship Magnificia or spledidia( these r real cruise ships..check them on google search). i was asked to pay 4750 for medical. they also keep the receipts of the said hospital with them but they dont write the amount on the receipt, they write it on the back of it.
              It was just sheer luck that i came across a guy who has his business in the complex next to the office, i just enquired bout the company, , n he told me that there was same kind of office by same people with the name of SEVEN SEAS INTL. by some pandyan sea group. and u better check first?
              I tried checking there govt. registration no. but couldn't find it out.They are smart people one day they will advertise by the name of ARFHA INTL. and the other day they will advertise by the name of SEVEN SEAS which is in chembur i feel. see the similarities between both the adds, , n u feel suspicious..they also charge 100 rupees as reg fee.
              And bout complaining to police, , , do u think they don't know, , it is just next to the traffic signal.
              For this i feel the newspaper are also responsible, , how can they publish such ads, , when they r supposed to be stopping such things,
              I read somewhere..they invest this money in share market, , n people who r righting good comments bout them r there own employees as u know it is not very difficult to write these. they say people who are rejected are writing such things, but i think they dont reject a single person, even if one is rejected how will he know bout the medical fee, cdc charge and rest of the money.
              I think this is a case like the doctor Munir Khan who is absconding from police, and it is our duty now to bring these people out...if we want a change, we better do it ourselve coz there wont be much help from other side..better contact people like Madam Kiran bedi
              here i am same problem
              hi i have seen this ad to and i stay in hyderabadand i am planning to leave to mumbai they were asking me the same amount i wanted to apply for the cruise job or the hotel job...please guide me do you think it is worth to go and apply and pay all that money i am waiting waiting for a genuine reply...
              Hey Friends,

What i seen in below messages thats true because i am also planning to join but when i do the enquiry of these company they both companies are almost same so will not see any any difference they only taking out the adds and call guys for the interview and taking money from them.So, i will request you to guys.Nobody will waste the money in these two companies even a single 100 Rs.Its my advise.

Mohit
              This is a fraud company. Please do not apply any job. The above all complaint are true .
              i am thinking to attend the interview but i am confused what to do pls suggest me as soon as possible and try to give me some positive consultant bye take care suggest me on [protected]@yahoo.com
              I would like join interest job in USA like in other categery
              hi my name is YUSUF SHAIKH I M FROM MUMBAI LOOKING FOR JOB IN UK QUTAR IN DUBAI FOR A COFFEE MAKER PLZ YOU HAVE JOB IN THIS PLAS I HAVE EXPERINCE 3 YERS
              sir
              iam interviw on 19th iam selected to cannada for the pizza delivery boy at arfha internatiol.so they asked me 36000rups for goig to cannada so iam give to money or not give please rely me very urgent please sir...
              sir
              iam interviw on 19th iam selected to cannada for the pizza delivery boy at arfha internatiol.so they asked me 36000rups for goig to cannada so iam give to money or not give please reply me very urgent please sir...
              hi! i am totally confused abt arfha international. hello guys instead of this u should try for the vira international, this is trust company
              arfha international all the staff just they are trained by there superiors because they making fools to the jobseekers or those who have applied and they are telling that 1st list of 90 people has come but they are not mentioning there names or list of selected candidates and simply they are telling that 2 nd list will come and afterwards they will return the money which we spend for medical and deposit in arfha international with a huge deduction of approximately Rs. 13500=00 and now they are giving advertisements and again making fools/frauds to jobseekers by giving advertisement as ARFHA INTERNATIONAL HOTELS for UK, CANADA etc. please all the job seekers don't believe them and make a complaint in police station demanding the previous list of candidates those who applied through arfha international.
              Dear all jobseekers

This is with reference of all above complaints, that is true because ARFHA INTERNATIONAL owns SABANA Madam and she is not giving all the information to the jobseekers those already selected, but simply under SABABA there are all ARFHA STAFF like KHAN, AARTHI, SUVARNA, SNEHA, and other all staff simply they are not giving exact information as before explained by Ashish gupta
              before one guy has already made arrangement with CBI branch to take action on ARFHA STAFF and as well as ARFHA owner and other guy has made arrangement with SHIVSENA PARTY and other has made arrangement with MNS party, sameway they will take legal action on staff and on owner also beacause once anybody has selected it means why they are not giving or showing list of selected candidates and simply by phone khan, sneha and other staff telling we cannot show the list of selected candidates and ofcourse many jobseekers shown there call recorded voice to the above mentioned political parties and as well as cbi branch then only they will speak truth.and finally ofcourse they should call everybody and informe the list of selected candidates names
              hai dear friends 25/02/2010 i am going to interwove company is cheating or good pls reply me
              cont no [protected]

Arfha International — is it a fraud company

They take Rs.100 when i went to enquire about advertisement seen in Mumbai mirror.
              Well i had the same experience and am told to come to bombay and pay the balance amount...
              i just want to know if this is a fraud company
              Hi friends my name is xyz i had seen this ARFHA INTERNATIONAL ad on newspaper n gave them a call they asked me to post my doccuments for selection after that they called me for interview on 26/03/2010 which i already attented n got selected i paid 4750/- for medical n now they have asked me to pay 44120/- as visa etc. charges. i m really confused after reading so many bad feed backs here plz help me n reply whether i should go for it or No.
              hello mr. xyz, please check the license number of arfha. u better go in mumbai pravasi manthralaya, & check if its govt registered company of not. u just take the paper cut out of arfha add, and give them. they will check if the company is govt registered. if its not govt regd, then dont pay any amount to them. so make it as soon as possible. mumbai poe phone number is[protected].
              please reply me after your enquiry.

Arfha International — cheating ]

the registration number seems to be unauthorised.
              i have done my medical test through them but they have not given me any reciept about the same.
              similarly there are many complaints about this organization but no action has been taken.
              PPL even i ve tried for this oppourtunity But felt realy fishy...taking ur shoe off at the enterence what D F$%#...then a registration fee 100rs with no reciept Mother F$#@^ers...then the funnest part the interviewr didn't asked me any thing just that i was asking them about their registration and websites with the company and if they are registered with those companys for wich the hire ...MAN their name shud be their in all those Hiring companys as they are the registered agent MUMBAI...Then all the demand for money ...I sad i'll think bout it and call back...next day a girl calls and she is not asking for money she is demanding that i pay i said What D [censored] i told her straight ahead Paise kya PED pe ugte hai...then she hung up...

Guys to the Point Even im desperete for this kinda JOB so for all of you a lil GYAN...

VISA Charges : US 7 to 8 thousand wrk visa

Normaly CDC is not required and it is made by the company for you any how CDC charges is 500rs only or max 1000rs

there is never any Documentation charges i donno where did they came wid this term n even if there is the company shud take care of it...

What ever ur charged search for it on Google for more answers...

there are reliable sources just that you have to search for it...
              LIke: Airborne, Fleet Meritime and more

One importent advise dont spend any thing before you start working that is what im planing for...

AS
              hi guys
              Even my brother n his friend
              had paid money to dis company ARFHA INTERNATIONAL last month. n dey had gone personally for de interview in mumbai. n da same day they were back home (goa) n dey got call saying that they have passed da interview n medical too. n dey also paid da same amount RS.6500.n they were asked to paid Rs. 45000 for the (CDC n viza)n my bro n his friend paid through draft (DD)n next day they said they recieved the money and wen we asked for paid receipt they started saying dat dey did nt received any money. the same day we checked our bank account, . and the money was withdrawn... guys so plz be care ful of all dis scammers . they are really big fraud they play with innocent ppl heart...

Addmon

Arfha International — a Question

if this is a fraud company. and there are so many complaints , how come this company is still functioning? can something be done about this ..???
              My name is mohammed sadiq i am totally confused i am also paid 6250rupies medical is done what to do i will learn all complent arfa international no one say ist's nice company but i thing so my mony is waste

this in mkumar jot the job in merchant navy. for any information just mail me
              [protected]@rediffmail.com
              Dear Friends,
              Myself Pratik, I have been to Arfa International, Sanpada 9 months ago, I was selected as a “ Steward ” for Cannada Passenger Cruise in my 1st round and cleared it smoothly, the 2nd round was medical, I paid Rs.6250/- and was found fit in the same. I paid Rs. 33, 090/- as CDC Charges, Then the Hr told me to wait for 3 to 4 months for my documentation to be ready but I didn`t received the Call Letter as said by Hr, so I myself visited the office 4 times and every time their executive gave me dates and was very upset with the company, but surprisingly last week I received the “ Call Letter “ and these time I went to the office with the call letter and signed the 2 yrs agreement and going for the STDC -95 training in Goa in the coming week, Thanks Arfha for giving me good opportunity.

Thanks to every one...
              sayyed here form Kerala, I have worked for 1 year in Cruise as O/S and have applied in Arfha International for the same in 18th May 2011. As I had “INDIAN CDC” in the interview I was selected and was asked to do the medical worth near about six thousand within 2 days, I did as said immediately as they lined me in “Free Recuitment “as I had CDC.
              I waited for 3 to 4 months for the confirmation letter as said by the company but didn`t received and then called in the company hundred times for the response every time they use to say that documentation of other people in my batch were having some problem so even my process was stucked because of them, Everytime hearing the same I was vey annoyed and finally came to Mumbai and visited the office then I came to know that really other candidate who had applied had fake document so the process was delayed and customer care executive have given me the genuine reason, after knowing the fact I felt sorry why I had fighted on the call after that I came back to kerala and last Saturday received the letter and will be flying within few days.
              Arfha international madhar chod company hain bhai log tum log kabhi nahi jaana yaha par ...medical bhi mat karwana ...i'm salman from mumbai .
              This is with reference of all above complaints, pls do not invest your valuable money in this fake fraud company.. all mother[censored]ers are jst sitting to gulp your money.
              but y the hell one of you did not lodge a complaint against the company...????????????? a big question mark...??
              My friend 2 years ago I lost money in arfha international and please don't make mistake collect your money and complaint to police station sanpada and the police knows very well about arfha international.
              sale thumara chuth bara nahekya? madharchoth.
              sale thumara office ko bomb she hudadega. dekna. thumara chuth badathu gaiblog ka pisa kyo lutneka ? rood pe bik mangna. nahethu. marja. kaekeliye jindahe? nahe thu randi bajar me jana. thumara pura family ko lekiyaho. acha pisa melega.gariblonka pisa lutomath.
              hi my name is nagesh raj and i have applied for the post of customer executive on 17/7/2012 they told me to wait for 2 month but till now their is no reply form them so plz suggest me its a domestic only in india only i cant understand what to do
              dont go for god sake fraud company by ravi rajan skysea, sevensea and arfaa international interlinked once you pay you need to visit the office for the refund not for the offer letter.