Arfha International

Arfha International Complaints & Reviews

Dear Friends,
ARFHA INTERNATIONAL Reg num: B-0443/MUM/PER/300/5/8458-MILL No.1841.Arfha had started a new company called A INTERNATIONAL with Reg num: U74120MH2013PTC244561.Located in same old building and their activities are same as what they did on previously.I had lost 45,000 rs on ARFHA.So friends share this information to your friends.Copy of Visiting card had been attached as proof for your reference.
Arfha International and 7seas Manpower Recruitment Services Pvt. Ltd. are guaranteed fraud companies owned by the same owner. But I would advise citizens to be careful of companies like Swiss Shipping Management Services Pvt. Ltd, Infinity Global Management Service (India) Private Limited, Sea 2 Sky India Human Resources Private Limited, A4 Global International Private Limited.
I was personally cheated by Arfha International and therefore after observing all these advertisements in the Mumbai Mirror very carefully, I can tell you confidently that all these companies are suspicious, with Arfha and 7seas being frauds. The manner in which they cheat you is as follows:
1) When you arrive to their office they will see your CV and give you false promises of 5 figure salaries, etc.
2) Then you are asked to pay 100/- for an application form. No receipt is given for this payment.
3) After this you are asked to meet some pretty looking woman who give tell you about the shipping company giving you a 5 to 6 figure salary and also some 10 lakh rupee insurance, etc. You are convinced to appear for a medical test. In my case I was told to go to 5 Global Heath Services, based in Vashi. Again after paying 6, 200/-, I was given no receipt for this and was told that the reports will be sent to Arfha and they will provide the receipt.
4) Next after you have cleared the medicals, the same interviewer will convince you to pay 16, 000 to 17, 000 immediately as the shipping company requires it urgently. They say that the shipping company will take three months to process your application and send the offer letter to your house directly.
5) After three months whenever you call they will either not pick up the phone or will tell you that by 25th of the month you will get the offer letter.
6) In my case it has been nearly 6 years and I have not received any offer letter.
7) When I asked them to return my money, they asked me to return all the original documents and then after 15 days they will send the DD to my house. I did not do so because if I returned all my original documents, they will destroy it and close my case.
8) Later I learnt that this company (or companies) is owned by a Dalit, and they prefer only dalit candidates, but will happily take money from the other caste candidates. After they receive they will cheat the non-dalit candidate. Legal action is not possible because they take protection under the Prevention of Atrocities (SC/ST) Act, and will file a non-bailable warrant against any non-dalit who tries to take legal action against them.

I appeal to all non-dalit citizens to stay away from these companies, as these companies are not only frauds but will purposely cheat the non-dalits. Also approaching the media is useless because they are big time advertisers in the Times of India Group. If they can carry out their activities so openly it clearly means that they have some political or underworld connections.

Got the job and CDC also

hi me was recruited from Arfha International for the post of CSE I was happy I was holding almost 8 yrs of experience and so was offered a nice a nice package I took the training for CDC wherein it was a seaferers license .................
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

me was been provided the placement from Arfha International for an steward was happy happy that i got the oppourtinity to work on cruise I was about to clear my 2 rounds and then was told to wait for a verification time as got completed on 25 march I got a call and then i went out for my journey thanks for the efforts.............
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

hiii myself ganesh few months back i have applied i arfha international for the post of laundry man supervisor , i have appox 6 years exp in laundry dep
      Hr person seleted me and offer me a salry of 1,00,000 in indian ruppees , i was shocked , then even for that , i thought to tke ariks and applied in the firm for canada , i have waited for 8 months , and last i got a cal frm arfha international for joining prupose , Arfha is not a fake company but they have do there process lit early

Thanks Arfha international

Ganesh koyande
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is an fruad company they selected me as a computer operator for cruize ship (domestic) ater that they told me that i will get job in 3 months after 3 months they refuse to give the job this suituation continue about 17 months they refuse to give me &taken the money after reclaim of my money they only return me 12000/- rupees and told me that others are office work expenses i had given them about 23000/- but the check which they are given me 1 year late theirfore the check is also fraud they dont have that bank account which they have given me the check. now they are all refusing to return the money.
        im willing to go in media and newspapers because so many of students in poor condition are paying lots of money for good job but this bastures are al eating money.
        ARFHA IS AN FRAUD COMPANY IN MUMBAI BEWARE ABOUT THIS DONT READ THIER ARTICLES IN MUMBAI OR IN LOCAL OR INTERNATIONAL PAPERS.
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir i am saravan mohan applies for a job in Arfha international in Mumbai for over seas job.They charged 26.500 Rs for this job and they asked me to go for a medical where i spent 6.250 Rs.Today the office is sealed by APMC police and i came to know 17 persons complained against them.Please let me know what to do.Thank you.
          Saravana Mohan.
          sir i have applied for job in arfha international for singapore way back in 4th may 2012.i have paid them 17000 rs as office charges and security money but now office has been sealed by apmc police.please suggest me what i should do. adnan shah ansari

Hi to All,

I had seen an AD in Mumbai Mirror, for vacancy in Canada and went to ARFHA International office. And i was shock seeing the office and the Staff. The office was like Tea Stall where few staff are working and helping the candidate. Later on i went up for my document submission. There was guys Mr Gaikwad on medical counter, he checked my document and said his colleague will give all the details. I told her three times that i am keen on doing Land job and not for cruise and i have specifically told her the i am keen in going to Canada and not other country, but she still gave me few option.And the ATTITUDE of the staff, as if they are doing favor on me by sending me to Canada. And you expect at least to speak in English, but they where speaking in Marathi.And they where offering free flight ticket, free food, accommodation etc for free.I dont understand which company give you everything for free.
            Guys, please dont go to ARFHA International as it is a FRAUD Company.

Ajay
            Yes I Also Agree. This is a fraud Company Arfah International
            yes ur right my friend this is a fraud company, they give advertisement in siasat newspaper online website about job recruitment for various position, so be careful about this fraud agent

got the job

Hi frnds this was a great happy moment of my life when I got the placement from Arfha International firm I enjoyed my working it almost took around 90 working days for my procedure to complete..............
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Arfha international is biggest fraud company...Its a group of people who try to persuade people to work abroad and pay them a certain amount for the arrangements...
              I was also asked to pay 37000/- and was told that you will have to wait for six months until all arrangements has been made. I waited for six months and more, but these people did not revert back to me...hence i made a phone call to them and asked about the status. They said , yet the arrangements has not been completed you will have to wait for some more months..Mean while,one day I asked my younger brother to take out some info about this company on internet.And!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there my all dreams were axed......there were umpteen number of complaints about this company.. There are many people who has been trapped by this company...
              some times I feel that this company has some arrangements with Mumbai police officials and that is why, despite of so many complaints and cases this company is still working soothingly and still running with good pace in cheating people and taking away their hard earned money...
              I will advise never reach this company.We all should come together and fight against this company...
              Aug 13, 2020
              yes Arfa international is a fraud company and work like sahara international, . these two companies in a big fraud in mumbai and cheating north indian and south indian jobseekers who come from other states, who cant do anything and because of fraud and shame they dont complain about it, but government is not doing anything, why are you not listening to these poor jobseekers, why are you not checking what is going on in mumbai job agency.
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i have given the interview seven seas branch office in ahemadabad an u can selected an go to the final interview at navi mumbai. after 6250/- pay medical check up global health care. there are no given receipt in medical check up no paper work. next day the calling you have medical check passed. and come to navi mumbai cdc payment 11030/- and her talk with me after 3 month calling your document verification.there is a frod company?
                HAY
                SIR
                i am molay ghosh i am interest any job any countary many another special job euroe & america main than canda job plz my contct no [protected] plz my contct sir security job & hotel watier job

Dear All,
                  I had send an E-mail to the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs about Arfha International and the replay is given below.(www.moia.gov.in is the official website for checking the registration number of an active recruiting agent).
                  This refers to your e-mail. Apparently, this does not appear to be a registered Recruiting Agent. In view of this, it is not advisable to make any payments to such unscrupulous elements. In the meanwhile, it is requested to kindly, send copies of visiting card and advertisement and any other documentary evidence you might possess, with regard to ARFHA INTERNATIONAL enabling this Ministry to take appropriate steps.

Please dont send web-shortcuts, as these can not be opened online.

Yours faithfully.
                  Director (Emigration Services)
                  Government of India
                  Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs, New Delhi.
                  FRAUD RECRUITMENT AGENCY! FRAUD RECRUITMENT AGENCY

ARFHA INTERNATIONAL, A-2, 578, 1st Floor, Mafco Market Road, Opp. Annapurna Bldg, sector-21, SANPADA, NAVI MUMBAI-400705.
                  international cruise line jobs, overseas, studies, manpower recruitment Tel[protected],[protected] www.arfhainternational.com

Dear Friend
                  This is with reference of all above complaints. their advertisement published in the
                  ASSISGNMENT ABROAD TIMES ON 27, NOV 2010, 08, Jan 2011 and 15 Jan 2011 Saturday.
                  I request ASSISGNMENT ABROAD TIMES to Block ARFHA INTERNATIONAL
                  to advertise on your website.
                  I had visited ARFHA INTERNATIONAL for the cruise job there charge Rs 100 for Registration not refundable and all copies of his documents were taken & then an interview was conducted by an Hr who herself was very weak in grammer and immediately selected for the post of a store keeper and was told by the staff that if he did not go fo the medicals, they would close his file & he would have to pay up Rs. 100 again.

Medical is charges Rs 6250 by GLOBAL 5 HEALTH CARE D-2, Aditi Appt. F-type, Main Road, sector-9, Vashi, Navi Mumbai. Tel[protected],[protected] they have not given me any receipt for (RS 6250) for Medical check up and told that medical report will be directly send to ARFHA INTERNATIONAL

After doing his medical examination, I got a call the very next day that he has cleared his medicals & has to pay Rs. 44000+service Tax the total cost of the CDC and one way airline ticket. The company name they provide “ Alohan specific cruise” and website which they had given me www.DubaisevenSeas.net which is created by ARFHA INTERNATIONAL. But when I investigate I come to know that previously it is know as “Pandayan Seven Seas manpower recruitment” totally a Fraud company, if YOU want to know more just type arfha international Mumbai or "Pandayan Seven Seas complain" in Google search and you will come to every thing that i want to tell you.
                  ARFHA INTERNATIONAL IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF FRAUDS SWINDLING PEOPLE OFF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Please Help the people know about this Fraud through your Channel. Thank You for your time and consideration.
                  Plz check the cruise ship job scam list on internet.u will find all fake recruiting agencies.

dont waste your money and time by simply doing medicals of 6250 rs, they dont give anything in written.
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

HI I AM FROM HYDERABAD KHAN HERE I WILL SEE IN PAPER ADS IN NRI EMPLOYMENT PAPER AND I HAVE GO TO NAVI MUMBAI AND GO TO ARFHA INTERNATIONAL IN SANAPADA I WILL PAID REG FEE RS:100 AND HE SELECTED POST HELPER TELL AS SAL$700 P.M AND HE TAKE INTERVIEW AND TELL GO TO MEDICAL CHEAK UP IN GLOBAL 5 HEALTH IN VASHI AND I PAY RS6250 AND HE TELLING I WILL SEND MEDICAL REPORT TO ARFA ONLY, AND HE NOT GIVE TO BILL SO PLEASE HELP ME ARFHA INTERNATIONAL COMPANY HAS HAVING OR FRAUD
                    CONTACT:[protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Navi Mumbai Sanapada stn.
                    HI I AM FROM Mumbai Aliya rodricks HERE I WILL SEE IN PAPER ADS IN NRI EMPLOYMENT PAPER AND I HAVE GO TO NAVI MUMBAI AND GO TO ARFHA INTERNATIONAL IN SANAPADA I WILL PAID REG FEE RS:100 AND HE SELECTED POST Software engineer TELL AS SAL$700 P.M AND HE TAKE INTERVIEW AND TELL GO TO MEDICAL CHEAK UP IN GLOBAL 5 HEALTH IN VASHI AND I PAY RS6250 AND HE TELLING I WILL SEND MEDICAL REPORT TO ARFA ONLY, AND HE NOT GIVE TO BILL SO PLEASE HELP ME ARFHA INTERNATIONAL COMPANY HAS HAVING OR FRAUD
                    CONTACT:[protected]